Saved

Wicked Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Was this supposed to be home? Dara thought as she looked around. 

 

It was the first time she has ever been in his house. It was clean and simple. not like how she imagined. She never really imagined how it could look like. She mostly assumed he lived on a hotel penthouse of sort.

 

"so if you'll excuse me. I'm taking my fiance home." she remebered his last words before they left the company building. Dara's heart could not stop throbbing so fast. She felt her face blush and her whole body shiver. Her stomach churned and knees weak.

Only Kwon Jiyong could make her feel that way.

 

 

Jiyong had rushed inside the house as Dara waited for him in the living room.

 

 

 

Dara came back to her senses when she felt a cold press on her cheeks.

 

It was Jiyong holding a cold compress for her swollen cheeks.

 

"Does it hurt?" Jiyong asked as he sat beside her. 

 

Dara just shook her head and assured Jiyong that she was fine.

 

"I know you had a plan back there but your plan ." Jiyong explained as he gave the cold compress for Dara to hold herself.

"What do you mean?" Dara was confused.

"I heard everything, I was waiting at Jaya's desk for you since the morning." Jaya was the front desk assosiate and Dara's very sweet assistant. 

"Until she came and told me you went straight to your grandfather's meeting room. I was meaning to apologise for last night, I don't know what I did wrong but I'm sorry. I know you already had a tough night." Jiyong explained. He sat across Dara.

 

"I had something important to discuss as well so I rushed my way to your office. I was not expecting people to be gossiping so loudly around your floor." He continued rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter