- 4 days, 3 nights

BTS FF You Never Walk Alone

The next morning, I wake up to the sun gleaming into my room. I sit up in bed, stretching out my arms. The door was creaked open and I hear a bunch of laughter from downstairs. I get ready in my bathroom and change into some workout clothes. When I came downstairs, I hear my mom call, "Yona, you're not going to eat breakfast? We have some guests over."

I look into the living room, to my surprise, Jungkook and Jimin sit across from my mom. I glance at my mom, "No. I'm good. I will eat later."

"Honey, where are you going?"

"The gym. I will eat when I come back. See ya later."

I face the door ready to leave, she suggests something outrageous, "How about you guys go with Yona? I feel uncomfortable leaving her alone with other guys in the gym."

I roll my eyes, "Mom, I'm okay. Bye."

I slam the door and runs as fast as I can to the car. Before I can open it, Jimin already has his hands on the door. Not allowing me to open it, "We're coming. You like it or not."

I give him a small smile, "Do whatever your heart desires."

I walk around the car, he watches my every move. I unlock the car next to it and start the engine. I get in and lock the door before he can stop me. I stick out my tongue and pull out of the drive. As I speed down the street, I see Jimin's dumbfounded face in the left-rear mirror. Gotcha! I have more than one car. That's right! Call me spoiled, but it's quite handy.

•••

At the gym, I meet with the usual. My personal trainer, Taehyung. Apparently, he's new and I'm his first client. I gotta say, he's pretty in shape himself. Instead of just telling me how to workout, we train together. That's the fun of it, I got a workout buddy with me.

"So, how's modeling?"

I look at him, while I do my squats, "Hmm, nothing new. Just the same old, same old."

"Really? Anything interesting?"

We both stop and I take a seat next to him, "Well, yesterday was my birthday. That's why I didn't come. Sorry."

Taehyung looks surprised, "What? You didn't tell me! Happy belated birthday! If you told me I would have given you a gift!"

I giggle at his reaction, "You don't have to. What do I not have? I mean honestly, right?"

He chuckles at my facial expression, "So what are you stressed about today?"

"How do you know I'm stressed?"

"Your squatting form wasn't right. I knew you had something you're worried about."

I put my water bottle on the floor, "Wow! You're my personal gym trainer, but what now? You're becoming my personal counselor, too!"

"Haha. But really, what's wrong?"

"Hmm, how should I put it? I want to kill someone."

"What? You're going to become a murderer?"

"Hehe, what if I do?"

He smiles wide, "Then I will be your accomplice. Partner in crime."

I burst into laughter, "You're really something, Taehyung. That's why we get along so well."

"Who is it?"

"Well, more like, I want revenge. He did something that is despicable to me, so I want to get him back!"

Taehyung looks confused, "Your ex?"

I stand up with a pardon look on my face, "WHAT? I never broke up with anyone!"

Taehyung holds his hands out trying to calm me down, "Okay, okay. I got it. You're attracting too much attention." I sit back down, he continues, "So, is it your current boyfriend?"

I jump back up, "I NEVER EVEN HAD A BOYFRIEND!"

Taehyung pulls me down before others began to wonder what we're talking about. He tries again, "Then who?"

I massage my temples, "Never mind, let's talk about something else. It gives me a headache when I think about him."

"Is he-"

Before Taehyung was able to finish his sentence, murmuring starts to fill the gym. I look around to see what's the fuss. To my surprise, I spot Jimin and Jungkook at the entrance. Crap! This is bad, really bad. I look straight into Taehyung's eyes, "No matter what happens, do not move."

"Hm? Why?"

He tries to turn around, I pull him towards me like a human shield, "Stay still."

He gives me a small nod. I peer over his shoulders, I see Jimin coming my way. I bury my head into Taehyung's chest praying that they won't find me. A few seconds later, I hear, "What are you doing to Yona?"

I look up, it was Jungkook. I release Taehyung from my grip and sit up straight on the bench. Jungkook stares at me, while I look down at my lap, "Yona, I'm here to pick you up."

"I can go home myself."

I make my way to the ladies' changing room, but Jungkook's statement stops me, "Your mom wants me and Jimin to take you around town. She says you stay home too much."

"You guys can go yourselves. I'm fine being at home."

I rush into the room before they can say anything. I slam the community shower door behind me. Why? Why do I have to spend my day with Jimin? It's freaking me out! I want to go home and sleep.

•••

After my warm shower, I come out into the changing room again to put on fresh clothes. My phone shows that it's 12:30 pm. Well, it's better to go to the studio right now. I have modeling at 1:15 pm. I walk out of the changing room. The first person in my vision was Jimin. I feel goosebumps forming on my arm. Jungkook was at a distance doing some pull-ups.

He notices me and walks over, "Ready?"

I roll my eyes and I walk past him. Before I can go any further, he slams me into the wall, "OWW! What the hell do you think you're doing!"

Jimin's eyes turn ice cold, "I'm talking to you. Where do you think you're going?"

"I don't need to report to you, where I go. I'm going wherever I want!"

I place my hands on Jimin's chest and pushes him away hard. I storm pass him. I see Jungkook in my peripheral view trying to catch up to me. I run to my car and drive off to the studio.

•••

After a long day at the studio, I come home to my mom sitting at the dining table. She sees me come home, "Yona, come here. I need to talk to you."

I walk to the table and sit in the chair across from her, "What is it, mom? Did something happen? You look tired."

"Yona-ah. I know I'm doing this against your will, but try to get along with Doctor Jeon's sons."

I give her a weird look, "Did they tell you something?"

"Jungkook told me that you feel uncomfortable around them because of Jimin. This is what I think. You should spend more time with them. You will grow closer with time. I also decided that you're going to start college in the fall. The same one as theirs."

"What!?"

"Don't what me." Mom gets up from her seat, "And, you're going on a cruise next week with just the three of you."

My jaws drop open, "Mom, aren't you worried putting me with two boys?"

"Why would I be? I trust them. Besides, if anything happens, I think it's good for you to learn some survival skills."

I look at her with disbelief, "Mom, can I bring a friend?"

"Yona, what are you up to now? You don't have any friends. If you do, then go right ahead. I don't care as long as you're going on the cruise."

She makes her upstairs while I sit there alone in the dining room. I let out a long sigh and reach into my pocket for my phone. I call Taehyung, "Hello? Taehyung are you free?"

On the other side of the phone, "Yeah, what's up?"

"Listen to this bull! My mom wants me to go on a cruise with Jimin and Jungkook! Is she out of her mind?! Ohhhhh! I'm about to lose it! How the hell did they gain her trust so fast? Like, is it because they are handsome and fake?"

"Okay, okay. Calm down, Yona. So what's your plan?"

"Easy. Take you along."

"WHAT?! Me, on a cruise?"

"Yeah, why not? You can't?"

"No, I can. It's just... it's my first time on a cruise."

My eyes become wide, "Taehyung. You've, never, went, on, a cruise before?"

"No."

"I thought it was normal to go on cruises. You've at least gone on it once, right?"

"Yona, not everyone is as rich as you. You're too spoiled."

I pout, "Fine! I am spoiled! Do you wanna come or nah?"

"I will! I will! Text me the dates and I will put it on my schedule."

"Okay, goodie! Then, night!"

•••

The days of torture has finally arrived. I come downstairs with a suitcase in my hands and place it near the door. I text Taehyung if he has arrived. A quick response tells me he's at the door. I run to the entrance and let him in, "What took you so long?"

Taehyung's eyes scan the living room, "Your house is huge!"

"You're so loud. Let's go to my room before my mom sees you and bombards you with questions."

We make our way upstairs and I shut my door behind him, "So, are you excited about your first time?"

"Hell yeah! I am! By the way, your mom really said I can come?"

I look at him, "Yeah! OF course! Your ticket is on the stand."

Taehyung runs to my makeup stand and picks up two tickets. He waves them in the air and dances around the room. I laugh at his action. He's honestly still a child. So interesting.

Not too long after Taehyung settles down, I hear the doorbell ring. I ignore it.

"You're not going to see who it is?"

I roll my eyes, "Who else would it be? I'm not greeting them. They're not welcomed."

"YONA! YOU BETTER BE READY!" Mom storms into my room. The shock in her eyes tells me she's going to kill me, "Who are you?"

Taehyung gets up from the floor, "Nice to meet you! I'm Taehyung, Yona's personal trainer, at the gym."

I in, "We're friends ma. The one I'm bringing on the trip with me."

The look in her eyes changes, "Trainer? Friend? Taehyung?" Taehyung and I both nod in sync, "Whatever! Yona! We'll talk about this when you come back. Hurry up and get downstairs."

My mom leaves the room before we do. Taehyung turns to me, "Are you sure I'm allowed on this trip? Your mom doesn't look happy about it."

I give him a sarcastic look, "Pft. I don't know. Let's go."

As I walk down my steps, I see Jimin and Jungkook near the entrance. Jimin gives me a playful blow kiss and Jungkook smiles sweetly. Suddenly, their expressions change after seeing Taehyung trail behind me.

Jungkook's voice was tinged with anger, "What is he doing here?"

I look at Taehyung, then at Jungkook, "I'm bringing a friend. The more, the merrier. Right?"

Jimin smirks near the door, "Jungkookie-ah. Don't show your bad side so quickly. You'll scare Yona. Before you know it, she'll be running away from you."

Jungkook glares at, but Jimin isn't afraid to stare back. Mom breaks the intense atmosphere, "Now, now! You guys are here to have fun! So, hurry to the airport before you miss your flight!"

We rush out to the car, here's the other problem. Mom is driving, three boys, and me. It would make sense for me to sit in the front, right? No. It's never that simple. Mom forces Taehyung to sit in the passenger seat. In the end, I'm stuck with Jimin on my right. Thank god mom said the drive is only 20 minutes. I mean, what can happen in 20 minutes, right?

5 minutes into the drive, I feel a hand on my thigh. I look at Jimin, "Don't touch me."

"Make me."

"Mom! Can you drive faster? I feel a hand on my leg."

"Yona! I'm trying to concentrate on driving! I don't have time to worry about your little problems. You feel a hand? That's your problem."

I shut my eyes to control my anger. Jimin whispers into my ears, "See? Who's gonna stop me?"

"Jimin, stop."

I open my eyes and Jungkook removes Jimin's hand off of me. The rest of the ride was intense. Jungkook and Jimin constantly gave each other the death stare. If we weren't in a car, I wonder what would happen? We arrived at the airport shortly and Taehyung was taking big breaths as he gets off. He stands next to me, "Thank god the ride is over! Your mom kept staring me down. I thought I was dead meat."

I try to smile it off, "She can be overprotective sometimes."

When we all got on the plane, I sit in a window seat. Taehyung sits down immediately next to me with Jimin, then Jungkook. I glance out the window and see that we are going to take off soon. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

•••

I feel a nudge on my shoulder, "Huh?"

Taehyung whispers, "Wake up. We're landing."

I sleepily respond, "Oh, thank you."

"By the way, you really do sleep a lot. Do you always sleep this much?"

"I have iron deficiency. It's getting better than a few years ago though. It used to be worst, anemia."

Taehyung's face looks worried, "Is it okay for you to be working out, then?"

"It's fine. I take pills, don't worry. I also need to work out anyway. To be a model, I can't just lay in bed all day."

A few minutes later, we finally landed and people begin to file out of the plane. After retrieving our luggage, Taehyung and I stand at the exit waiting for Jungkook and Jimin. The cruise ship was right near the airport; which was very convenient. When we settled onto the ship, we make a plan on who's rooming with who. There are only two rooms available for the tickets mom ordered.

Jimin starts, "Let's see, how about this? I, Jungkook, and Taehyung will share a room. Yona can have the room to herself."

I look surprised at what Jimin said. He actually said something logical that I agree with, "Yeah, let's stick with that. I'm going to my room to put my stuff away."

We all head in the same direction. I unlock my room and glance around the small room. Are those three boys really going to fit in one room? I feel bad, Taehyung can room with me. I wouldn't mind, but then again, it better to be safe than sorry. I lay in my bed and a text pops up.

Taehyung: 
-Wanna grab something to eat?

I look at the ceiling. I respond, sure. I was pretty hungry anyway. I take the room key and my phone. Taehyung comes out of his room.

I look at him, "What about them?"

Taehyung snickers, "I didn't tell them." I crack up laughing, but Taehyung covers my mouth, "SHHH! You're too loud. Let's go before they find out."

I smile widely at Taehyung and we both escape to the cafe. When we get there, I ask, "What did you tell them?"

"I said I was going to the bathroom."

"Are they dumb?"

"Hm? Why?"

"There's a bathroom in each room."

Taehyung's eyes lighten up, "Really? Wow! Then they really are dumb."

I giggle, "You're pretty dumb yourself for not noticing."

•••

Taehyung and I finish our lunch and make our way back. On our way, Taehyung saw something that caught his attention. He stops in his tracks, "Hey, Yona. Isn't that Jungkook?"

He points to the other side of the hall, where he's looking. My view pinpoints to a man hovering over a girl against the wall. I take a closer look at a different angle. I was finally able to make out the face. Taehyung's right. It was Jungkook.

The shocking scene gets interrupted by a loud voice, "What's up? What are you guys looking at?"

Taehyung and I both jump to see Jimin's face so close, placed perfectly between ours. We scoot away for some space. Jimin shakes his head, "Man, Jungkook. Already hungry?"

Taehyung stutters, "What d-do you m-mean hungry? Is he some kind of vampire?"

Jimin chuckles, "Oh, no! He's just letting his inner monster take over him. You know, being a man. Hormones."

I feel disgusted, "Let's go Taehyung. It's no use talking to this ."

I link my arm with Taehyung and step away from Jimin. Before we make it any further, Jimin jumps onto Taehyung with a hand over his shoulder, "How about some brother bonding? Hm? Me and you?"

I glare at Jimin, "Taehyung is my friend, I bought him for my enjoyment!"

"Hooo? Your enjoyment? Planning to have ?"

I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, "Fine! Do whatever you want! I'm going back to my room!"

I turn away and stomp head, Jimin calls out, "Then I'm borrowing Taehyung! Okay?"

I ignore his childish act. When I reach my room, I throw myself onto the bed. I feel dirty and I had an urge to wash. I search my suitcase for a fresh change of clothes. After a warm shower, I lay on the bed. The image of Jungkook kissing the girl keeps replaying vividly in my head. I guess Jimin is right. 'All guys are wolves." Jungkook is attractive, so it's normal for him to get some whenever he wants. I let out a heavy sigh. But why do I feel so disappointed? Do I like him? Nah, can't be. Wait, do I? UGH! Forget it! I'm going to sleep!