- Friend or Foe?

BTS FF You Never Walk Alone

I wake up to a loud banging on my door, "Who is it?"

Taehyung's voice pierces through, "Yona! Are you in there? I need to tell you something!"

I unlock the door and allows him in, "What is it?"

"I heard that there's going to be a party tonight, wanna go?"

"A party? Sounds lame."

Taehyung laughs sarcastically, "You say it's lame, but I bet you never even went to one."

"Huh? Taehyung, I've been to plenty! More than you! Much more elegant ones!"

"But were they fun? Probs not, huh? I promise this one will be fun. Please! Let's go!"

"Why don't you take Jimin? Is he your new 'boyfriend.'"

"Hey! Don't say it like that! It's true we're best friends now, so don't insult him! He's the one who told me about the party."

I feel bad for Taehyung, he doesn't understand that Jimin's the one I want to kill! I take a deep breath, "Sure. I will go. Under one condition."

"Really?"

"Yes. Only if we don't hang out with Jimin."

"What?"

"Fine! If you want to go with Jimin, go right ahead." I sarcastically added, "I mean I'm not the one who invited you on the cruise. No big deal! Of course, you're not my gym trainer. Or a friend. Just an acquaintance."

Jimin's face sulks, "Okay! I won't! Don't be like that Yona!"

I smile widely, Taehyung is still Taehyung no matter how much Jimin tries to manipulate him. If they're friends, good. This way, I don't have to worry about him hurting Taehyung. As long as he doesn't have any dirty plans behind it.

•••

The night came fast while I put on a short black skirt on. I look in the mirror. It should be okay, right? I just hope it doesn't rise up. I hear a knock on the door, "Taehyung?"

No answer. I got anxious about the no response and opened the door. At the door, it wasn't Taehyung. It was no other than Jimin, "Why are you here?"

Jimin looks around the room and comes in, "Taehyung told me to pick you up." He sits on my bed comfortably, "So, you ready?"

This freaking Taehyung, what the hell? I roll my eyes and fold my arms, "Yeah, let's go before you start something." I grab some stuff and head out the door. Jimin follows closely behind, I warned, "If you try to start anything, I'm not afraid to push you over the ship. Got it?"

Jimin puts his hands in this pockets, "I won't, I won't. But really? Isn't that dress a bit too short?" I look down at my dress, he continues, "It's like I get the impression you're trying to seduce me."

I cringe at what he said, "Just shut up and keep walking."

When we arrive at the lowest floor where the bar was, it was packed with many people. The music was blasting so loud that I feel my heart vibrate. I start to feel dizzy. Jimin's loud voice screams in my ears, "YONA! ARE YOU OKAY?"

I give him a dirty look and walk away. I look around for Taehyung, but he's nowhere to be found. I finally gave up and sat in a seat at the bar.

"Would you like a drink?"

I look over my shoulder to greet the voice. The bartender was bending over the counter, "Anything to drink hottie?"

"No. I'm okay. I'm still not old enough."

"Really? Then how about some juice?"

"Sure. I will take an orange juice." He quickly makes a fresh orange juice and hands it to me, "Thank you."

Not long after I receive the drink, a man comes sitting next to me. I glance over to see who it was. I have to admit he's handsome, but I have no interest. I turn around to face the crowd with my juice. I take a sip and the man next to me asks, "You alone tonight?"

I ignore him, he tries again, "Playing hard to get?"

I take another sip, "What do you want?"

He smirks, "You're finally looking at me. You're young. What's your name?"

"Why do I have to tell you? You tell me? What's yours?"

"Jin."

"How do I know if your lying or not?"

"Wow, you're smart. My real name is Seokjin. But everyone goes with Jin." I nod with acknowledgment, he speaks again, "And yours?"

"Yuna."

"Yuna... what a unique name. I like it though."

"Thank you!"

I drink some more of the juice until there's about halfway through the glass. I stare at the crowd looking to Taehyung. I place my drink down to get up and see. No luck. Why is my luck so bad? Now I'm stuck here with another annoying man. I turn to look at him, he smiles and gestures to drink my juice as he drinks his. I take a sip of my juice and sit down.

A few moments later, I started to feel hot all over my body. My breathing becomes heavy and hard. I feel a hand on my back, "Are you okay, Yuna? Do you not feel well?"

I slap his hand away, "Don't touch me!"

He still gently picks me up, "Do you want some fresh air? We can go to the lounge."

I nod and he takes me to the water fountain near the bathrooms. I hold the wall trying to get a hold of my body. My legs continue to wobble and the heals I wore didn't help. I stop in my track, "I need a break. Ha, ha. My body feels hot and heavy. Do something! I think I'm going to pass out!"

"Do something?" Jin looks at me with lustful eyes. I feel a leg between my thigh, trapping me against the wall. One of his hands reach down to my , "Do you know how long I've been craving? Ever since you walked in, I had my eyes on you."

I feel his tongue trace my neck, a nibble here and there. I need to push him away, but I have no strength. I could only breathe hard, "S-stop... please, stop it."

I feel a smirk form on Jin's lips against my neck, "But your body is asking for something different."

The direction of the hand moves to my inner thigh and my heart begins to pump more blood. As my heart races, "Don't!"

Jin chuckles at my reaction, "No, honey. I'm doing whatever I want."

I feel his fingers twirling around my . I let out a small moan. I don't even know why I would. Usually stuff like this, I want to throw up. But this time it's different. I want it. Jin's hands proceed into my , "Thank goodness your dress is so easy to get through. At first, I thought it was so tight on your body I might not get it."

With the strength I have left, "Shut up!"

When I said that, I felt a warm finger inside of me. My arm wraps around his neck trying to get a grip. Just then, another one enters. I squeal, "No more. No more!"

"Oh, it just started, Yona."

I look at him with a surprised expression, "You knew?"

Jin smirks, "And this is your punishment for lying to me." He enters a total of three fingers, I gasp. He moves it in and out, I start to feel disgusted. He leans close to my ears, "Damn, Yona. Who knew a hottie like you would be this tight."

My energy feels as if it's being drained out of me. I couldn't talk back. I hear a voice in a distance, "WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

Jin looks over to see who it was, and he whispers in my ear again, "Looks like the knight in shining armor has arrived." He pulls away fixing my dress, "We'll finish this another time, 'Yona.'" Jin gives me a small peck on my lips before he leaves.

Without any strength left in me, I slid down against the wall. Another man comes running over to me, "Are you okay, Yona? Did he do anything to you?"

I look at who it is, Jimin. I feel hatred towards him and myself, "Why?"

Maybe my voice was too soft, because Jimin asks, "What?"

"WHY! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME? WHAT YOU DID TO ME IN THE HOSPITAL WAS ENOUGH! BUT NO! I HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT ANOTHER TIME! WHY ME?"

While I throw a tantrum crying and screaming. Jimin says nothing and pulls me into his chest. I squirm and hit him hard on his back, but he stays calm as ever and doesn't let go. His hands running through my hair calms me down and he picks me up. Jimin's arms were surprisingly comfortable. I hesitate a bit to sleep, but I finally dozed off.

•••

A throbbing headache hits me the next morning. I look around the room. It was mess. This doesn't look like my room. Then I notice a leg near the bedside, who? I creep up close to see Jimin sleeping on the floor. I let out a breath of relief. I look at myself, still wearing yesterday's outfit. I get out of bed and bend in front of Jimin. I poke his head to see if he's awake, "You alive?"

Jimin groans and opens his eyes, "What a view."

I look down to see what he's looking at. I slap him on the neck, "Get the up! You ert!"

Jimin sits up, "What do you mean 'ert?' The guy, who tried you yesterday, is the real ert!"

I give him a death glare, "If anyone were to hear about what happened last night! I will really throw you off the ship! Got it?"

Jimin let's out a sigh, "Come on, now? I'm the one who saved you! Shouldn't you be grateful?"

"Grateful? Dream on!"

"Fine! Ungrateful child!"

I look around the room ignoring his insult, "Where's Taehyung and Jungkook?"

Jimin smiles, "They didn't come back. I'm guessing, Jungkook probably slept with some girl and Taehyung? No clue. What happened to him?"

I roll my eyes, "I'm going to shower and get changed. And you!" I pointed what Jimin, "Go find Taehyung."

Jimin whines, "Why? Why do I have to do it?"

"Cause you! Invited him to the party, but I didn't end up seeing him all night!"

Jimin rolls his eyes and I slam the door at him. I return to my room. My phone was on the desk. I read the messages.

Taehyung
-Where are you?

And another one:

Taehyung
-I think I'm lost. I'm at the pet store right now.

AND ANOTHER ONE:

Taehyung
-Hey, Yona. You're coming, right? The dogs are so cute!

With a picture attached was Taehyung and a fully white dog. I facepalm myself on the head. Why? Why? Why didn't I take my phone? If I did, then I would have gone to the pet shop instead! I give Taehyung a call, he picks up quickly, "Hello? Taehyung? Where are you? You didn't return last night." I hear a small sniffle, "Taehyung?"

"Yona! I'm hurt! You said you would hang out with me! But I waited for you all night and you didn't come!"

"Hold on Tae, hold on. I can explain."

"What? What did you call me?"

"Tae?"

"Fine! I forgive you, but you better have an explanation for me!"

Taehyung hangs up. Leaving me hanging. I rub my temples. Oh, I better a shower to clear up this headache. After my shower, I meet Taehyung on the deck of the ship. The fresh breeze was the exactly what I needed this morning. I see Taehyung at a folding chair, "Hey!"

Taehyung jumps up and gives me a hug, "Yona!"

The hug lasts for a good few seconds and Taehyung doesn't let go. I pat his back, "It's okay, Taehyung. It must have been scary getting lost."

With his hands still wrapped around me, "No. I wasn't scared at all. What I feared was something would happen to you. Are you okay, Yona?"

My eyes shot wide open, and tears start to sting my eyes. I hug him back tightly, "Thank you, Taehyung. Thank you."

"Call me Tae. Tae is fine with me."

"Mhmm, thank you Tae."

I cry my eyes out while Tae keeps me tightly in his arms. Last night, I thought Jimin's arms were quite comfortable, but in Tae's. I feel safe in his arm. He holds me so tight, I was finally able to let out all the tears I've been holding in. After a few minutes of crying, which seemed like hours, I told, "Tae. I'm okay, now."

He lets me go and sits me down next to him, "Something happened yesterday, right?"

"Mhm. Let me start from how to all started. Three years ago..."

I tell Tae about Jimin, about the hospital, and what happened last night. What I was afraid of was, him judging me. My only friend leaving me. Everything I said, Tae didn't look surprised once. Instead, he calmly takes everything in. When I finished, he asks, "So, you are sure that Jimin is the one who did those things to you?"

"Yes! I'm 100% positive! Although I couldn't see, my hearing was better than ever!"

Tae was in deep thoughts, "But that doesn't make sense."

My eyes widen, "Tae, you know something?"

"Not really. It's just... Jimin doesn't seem like the person that would do that."

I pout, "How do you know? You're taking his side?"

"Although I was only with him one day. We bonded quite a bit talking about each other's feelings. From what I heard, he treasures you a lot and he would never do anything against your will."

I think about what Tae said. That's true. When I was drugged last night, he had a perfect chance to take advantage of me. But he helped me instead. Then again! Who knows what he's up to? I look at Tae, "Were you at the pet shop all night? I feel bad for leaving you alone."

Tae started to fumble trying to look for words, "I-I was, but then I tried to look for you again."

Another voice jumps into our conversation, "You found her though."

We both look up to see Jungkook standing in front of us. I give Jungkook a confused look, "What?" I glance at Tae, "What is Jungkook talking about? I didn't see you last night."

Jungkook smirks, "Taehyung was doing some shady stuff when I saw him last night."

Tae's face starts to turn red with blood vessels forming on his neck, "Yona, let's go. He's disturbing us."

Tae grabs me by the wrist and we make our back to my room. He sits me down on my bed and pushes the single couch over, across from me. He faces me directly, "Yona, please be careful of Jungkook."

My brain couldn't piece together what he said, "Is what he said true? You found me?"

"Hear me out, Yona." I nod, Tae continues, "Last night, when you weren't texting me back, I got worried. I wander around a bit more until I finally found the bar. When I arrived, I saw you being touched by another man. I was going to make my way down the stairs until Jimin showed up. I felt relieved when he made the man leave. So I decided to follow the man to teach him a lesson."

I listen closely with every bit of my attention, "And?"

Taehyung sighs, "I followed him to the main corridor and apparently he meets up with Jungkook. When I saw Jungkook, he gave was smiling. I didn't think of anything at first. I sat close to eavesdrop. But what they were talking about really ticked me off."

"What did they say?"

"Yona, I think you got your memory wrong. Jimin isn't the one who did disgusting things to you. It was Jungkook."

My heart sinks into my stomach, I want to vomit. Tae continues, "After they were done talking, I still trailed behind the man. We came to a stop when he entered the men's bathroom. He asks me why I was following him and I let my anger out then and there."

"What did you do?"

Tae shrugs, "A few punches here and there. He's still alive though. But that's not important, what really caught me off guard was Jungkook."

His name gives me the shivers, "Hm?"

"When I was about to leave the bathroom, Jungkook was there. He warned me to stay away from you, or else..."

"Or else what?"

"He's going to exposed what I did."

"What you did?"

"Yeah, truthfully it wasn't my doing, but he has picture evidence. So the blame would automatically be filed to me."

I anxiously ask, "What did you do?"

"Remember, I didn't do this. Jungkook killed the guy in front of me."

My whole body felt cold, "He what?"

"He killed him."

My body started to pulsate, wanting to throw up. I run to the bathroom. I keep gagging, but there's nothing. Tae runs over patting my back, "Are you okay, Yona?"

I cough, "Yeah, I'm fine." Tae's worried face gets me all riled up. He's put himself through so much just for me. Now a murder is going to be pressed against him when it's not his fault? I wash my face with cold water, "Tae, let me handle this. From today on, until we return home, don't talk to me face to face. Text me, call me, do whatever you need to do, but don't see me in person. I don't want to put you in any more danger."

"What about you? Now that you know, he's going to take it another extent."

I push Tae out of the bathroom towards the exit, "From now on! We are in a fight!" I open the door and shove him out, "Don't talk to me ever again! Go make some new friends!"

I shut the door. There was no banging form Tae. Good. I reach for my phone on the bed. I give Jimin a call, "Hello? Jimin? Meet me at the indoor pool."

I hang up and make my way downstairs.

•••

Jimin sits near the pool with his legs wading in the water. I spot me and waves me over. I take a seat next to him. He makes an impressed expression, "Woah! That's a new!"

I look at him, "What?"

"It's the first time you're sitting so close next to me without forcing you to. Why? Interested in me?"

I roll my eyes, "What a joke?"

"So, what are you up to looking for me?"

I hesitate a bit, scared to hear the truth. I look into Jimin's eyes, they're cheerful, "Jimin."

"Hm?"

"A few years ago, when I was hospitalized at Jungkook's father's hospital, did something happen?"

Jimin's face froze, "You remember something?"

"Truth is, I've always had this grudge on this guy. When I was put out, he took advantage of me. Although I couldn't see or move, I heard very well."

Jimin starts to breathe heavily, he looks angry, "And you thought that person was me?"