SELCOUTH

L A C U N A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SELCOUTH

(adj.) when everything feels strange and different.

Words: 1558

Pairing: WenJoy | JoyDy

Characters: Park Sooyoung, Son Wendy, Kang Seulgi, Kim Yeri, and Bae Irene

Posted: 6th of January 2018

 

 

     Wendy don’t know what is wrong. The younger one seems all fine with the others. In fact she was good to her too, but only when the camera is on. Then when the camera was off, she don’t know what is happening to the younger one. She was rude to her, and she doesn’t have the slightest idea why is that. At fist it was fine for her. She doesn’t think about it a lot, but one day she started to be bother about it, because little did she know that feelings was developing inside her.

 

      The younger one seems sweet to her, but she is the total opposite in dorm. They not totally talk. Sooyoung usually go with Yeri or Seulgi. But one day she can’t take it anymore. She saw Sooyoung on the couch playing with her phone. It was rare that yeri wasn’t with her. Maybe the other girl was with Seulgi. She approach Joy and fall on her side. The girl look at her, and continue reading on her phone.

 

     “Is there any problem between us?” She asked the other. The girl side eyed her. “That’s your problem.” That was too rude for her ears, and Joy should know that. “Yah! I am your unnie don’t be rude. What is wrong with you? Why are you being rude with me and treating me differently from the others?” She asked, finally she was able to voice that out. Joy put down her phone and loo at her.

 

     “Why are you so up tight about that? You’re making that a big deal.” Joy stand from her seat, but Wendy was fast. She held Joy’s wrist and pull the girl making the other sit back. She was able to see Joy scoff. “What’s the matter with you unnie?” Wendy knows that her co-member was mad and annoyed, but she ignored it. “It’s ‘what the matter with you’ Joy.” She corrected, Joy shook her head.

 

     “Do you think I will just let you get rude with me? It’s so wrong Joy. As ab unnie you should show respect too us!” Wendy was mad too, and Joy knows that. “Are you done?” Joy asked calmly. Wendy’s eyes widen. She can’t believe that Joy was just playing it cool. “Really Joy? Is that all you can say? You know what? I hate you.” Wendy stand leaving Joy there. Joy can feel a knife stabbed her heart. She never knew this will be painful as this. Hearing the one you like says that she hates you.

 

     Joy shook her head in annoyance, she throw the pillow away and rest her whole face in her hands. “That was a total drama.” Joy open her eyes and saw Seulgi standing near the couch, and settle on it. “How much have you heard?” She asked, well she trust Seulgi. She was like a older sister to her. Seulgi sigh and held Joy’s hand. “For how long you will be like that?” Seulgi asked. Joy meets the eyes of the older girl. She shrugged her shoulder, she don’t know how long.

 

     “Isn’t that too much Joy?” Seulgi asked again. Joy can’t look at Seulgi. She was ashamed of her own action. “I don’t know unnie, that’s the only way I know to protect myself..” She confess, she was fidgeting in her own seat. “By hurting her too?” Joy knows that make sense. She glance at Seulgi, and the girl give her a weak smile. “I don’t know why? I’ve try hard to forget about it when you told me so. But it was hard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter