AMOUS

L A C U N A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AMOUS

(adj.) striving to be more of a than the average .

Words: 2330

Pairing: JoyRi

Characters: Park Sooyoung,  Kim Yerim, Kang Seulgi, Suho, Yoona 

Posted: 2nd of January 2018

 

     Kim Yerim is not your typical girl, she’s not someone you could bully for your own pleasure. To be honest she is the other way round. She was in her junior, studying in Whimoon High School that was located at Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Yeri was known in her school for being friendly and savage she makes friend more than usual, and seniors love her, and she was their favorite.

 

     It all started when she meet the girl in the bus station, she know that the girl was in her college seeing she was wearing a college uniform of Yonsei University. Her attention was caught by the girl, the girl was laughing hard watching something on her phone. Curiosity got over her, she lean and check what it was. What she see is a video playing of girls from Yonsei too making face over the camera. Yeri crease her brow, but she want to laugh seeing how funny the video is. As she was enjoying the video the attention of the phone owner look at her. The girl remove her earphone. ‘Ah she’s wearing earphone not knowing her laugh was loud.’

 

     “In case you don’t, it’s rude to look over someone’s phone. Technically speaking, a stranger’s phone.” The way the girl says those words are too cold for Yeri liking, she crease her brow. “In case you don’t know too your laughter was too loud that you are distracting people around here. That’s rude too.” Yeri comeback, she will never let someone win over her. Also not this trying over her. ‘no way!!’

 

     Yeri frown seeing how a smirk form on the older girl’s lips. She watch the girl stand, and she realize that the girl was sitting the whole time, and now she’s towering her. Yeri don’t know if it’s her way of intimidating her, well she is not backing off. “You know I got a friend in Whimoon, but I never encounter as you.” Yeri’s blood run all over her head, how dare this girl call her ? Don’t she have any shame using foul words in public? Considering that she is older, people will think that she is more understanding, but here she is fighting with a high school kid? Shame on her.

 

     “How dare you call me that? Well shame on you. You are a also.” Yeri don’t care if elders here will judge her too, well she never care about others. As long as she was doing what she want, she don’t care. It must be old, but she is not born to please other. The girl from Yonsei just smile, she fix her hair and another words left her lips. “Well kiddo I just wonder what time is your class?” Yeri crease her brown in confusion, why out of a sudden this girl was asking? She check her clock, and her eyes widen in realization.

 

     It was 8:00 already, and her class was at 8:00 am sharp. She travels 30 minutes maximum, and still she was here wasting her time with the girl. She also notice that it was only her and the girl in the bus stop. The girl from Yonsei look at the coming bus. “Oops, my bus was here. I have to go my class was at 9. Just want to say that if you are a , well I am amous.” The girl wink at her, and left her alone.

 

 

     The next time they meet was in a bar. Yeri knows that she wasn’t allow here, but thanks to the help of her friend that she was able to went here. The owner of the place was her two unnies. They also studied in her school, but now they are working. Yeri was allowed by her unnies to go here, but the only drink was given to her was juice. She was in the bar stool talking to the bar tender that was also a brother to her. “Kiddo, finals already over?” He was Suho, a great friend of her. The guy was a friend to the owner too. Yeri offer some smile and a nod.

 

     “Luckily it was done, and it’s vacation.” She answer shortly, and had some sip in her orange juice. Suho notice the frown on Yeri’s lips. “The last time you went here is you are with Saeron. What happened now?” Suho was like a concern older brother. “Saeron went to their province today.” Yeri wasn’t frowning because of a certain girl named Saeron. Well something happened in school, and she don’t know what will she say to her parents knew about it. “Is that what making you sad?” Suho asked, and Yeri immediately shook her head. “I failed one of my final exam because I was late the first day. The teacher was mad. She told me that she will talk to mom so that they could talk about it, and my standing won’t be affected.” Yeri was an outstanding student, and her parents expect so much from her. “To enlighten you, who is at fault?” The man asked. Then realization hits Yeri. How can she forgot that ?

 

     “Yah oppa! Thank you for reminding me. I will make sure that girl will pay. Yoona unnie studied in Yonsei right?” Suho nodded. He doesn’t have any idea what is happening. “I need to find someone from Yonsei. She is the one who is at fault.” Yeri was looking at her orange juice like she was planning an evil plan. “Oppa, margarita~” Yeri look at the girl who just sit beside her. She can’t see the girl’s face since her face was covering her side profile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter