MUTTERSEELENALLEIN

L A C U N A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 MUTTERSEELENALLEIN

(adj.) utterly alone, as of refugees torn from their home country; alone in the desert.

Words:1690

Pairing: JoyGi | SeulJoy

Characters: Park Sooyoung, Kang Seulgi

Posted: 4th of January 2018

 

     It is quite funny, Seulgi should not be feeling this way. After graduating the degree she chooses. Getting a high paying job that was able to feed her, and have savings for her future. Getting the love her life and marrying the girl she love, she should not be feeling this way. She should not be feeling mutterseelenallein; this is not what she supposed to feel. She should not be feeling lonely like a refugee away from home, she was at her home, in her country, so what’s wrong? She have everything, so what’s matter? Well she chooses to stay home, she quit her own job. After marrying Park Sooyoung she suddenly feel like she was made to be a house wife; a housewife of a busy woman named Park Sooyoung.

 

     At first it was fine, she was happy for her wife. She like how the girl success every deal for the company. She like how happy Joy is going home with the news. She even accompany the girl on celebrating. But time passes that she got used to it.  It’s quite funny but Joy seems really good in business that no deal was rejected when it was her. Because her wittiness she was always a choice of everyone that Joy herself don’t know that others are taking her away from her wife.

 

     A dinner? Seulgi was lucky if ever she got some with Joy. Breakfast is all they have, yet work was still getting Joy from her. Taking away that time that supposed to be for her and Joy. She can’t remember the last time that they did it, even make out. All she know is that they kiss when Joy was leaving and just got home.

 

     She was here. Looking at the food she cooked. She don’t know why she cooked when the fact the Joy will be late again is high. She just sigh and look at the clock. It shows 8 in the evening. Then she hear the door being unlocked. She crease her brow, and was surprised to see Joy smiling at her. She smile and give Joy a warm hug. She miss Joy, and it was rare that Joy came home in the usual time she used to be.

 

     “Oh you cooked? Why? Is there any occasion?” Seulgi frown hearing Joy’s question. She watch Joy taste the soup in the table. “Seaweed soup? Who is birthday today?” She asked with those smile. Seulgi don’t really know what just happened to her wife. Way back then it was Joy who was clingy. Joy was the one who is good in dates, but not the girl forget even her own birthday.

 

     “Happy Birthday Sooyoung.” Seulgi mumble. Joy’s eyes widen hearing her wife. She look at the calendar and realization hit her. How come that she forgot her own birthday? How come she become like forgetting their anniversary and Seulgi’s birthday weren’t enough that her own birthday was forgotten? “I forgot.” Joy mumble and Seulgi saw the sadness in Joy’s eyes. She move closer t Joy giving the younger girl a warm hug. She rest her face in Joy’s neck. ‘I don’t know myself anymore Seulgi.” Seulgi closed her eyes as she softly kisses the neck of Joy.

 

     “I love you.” She mumble against Joy’s neck. Joy pull away, and her eyes meet Seulgi’s brown orbs. She see how Seulgi’s lips were quivering. Joy was in her thought, she don’t know how those lips taste anymore. Without further ado she lean in to captured those lips. Just like the first time, Seulgi’s lips taste like cotton candy that could melt against her own.

 

     “I damn miss you Kang Seulgi.” She confess, Seulgi smile and nodded. She s her arms in Joys neck. She pull Joy closer to her body and let her lips linger on the taller girl’s lips. “Please be the Sooyoung that I know. I need you Joy. Please don’t let your job take you away from me.” Joy smile and nod. She cup Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter