ALTSCHMERZ

L A C U N A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Altschmerz

(n.) weariness with the same old issues that you’ve always had - the same boring flaws and anxieties that you’ve been gnawing on for years.

Words: 1567

Pairing: JoyRene

Characters: Park Joy, Bae Irene, Kang Seulgi, Kim Yerim, Son Wendy

Posted:  3rd of January 2018

 

     What funny about the show business industry is that most of the news shown was just a show, doesn’t the ‘show business’ describe it all? Most of the things artist showing wasn’t what they really like, but something that people around them would like to see. Well this is one of the thing that Joy hate. She wasn’t into this on the first place, but she find herself joining the SM Entertainment. She debut faster than other, and their group was named Red Velvet. She grew fond of the four girls around her, but a certain Joohyun got the biggest place in her heart and mind.

 

     It started with a simple crush, but end up together. After confessing to the girl accidentally that night. It was Seulgi’s fault, however she was thankful to that bear. Seulgi keep asking her to practice on confessing, never she knew that Irene was outside the room hearing everything she say. She was embarrass at first, and at heaven next as she hear Joohyun says that she feel the same way.

 

     As usual every relationship have it’s own ups and down, issue and problems. Being an idol is another thing, and dating another girl is more. They have to hide this to everyone, and only the members who know it. Another thing is the ship that fans are shipping, surely there’s shipper of her and Irene, but that’s no match to SeulRene and WenRene shipper. According to the words of the authority in the company WenRene and SeulRene should always interact. As to her and Yeri well they always interact even the company don’t say because she treat Yeri like a younger sister.

 

     Joy don’t know when it started, she start watching moments over YouTube, and she frown seeing how few her videos with Irene. Most of it was still way back in Happiness era. No matter how she want to feed JoyRene shipper, she is not allow to. No matter how she try to understand and listen to Irene’s words that everything was fan service still she get jealous. “What are you doing?” Joy immediately click the home button, she don’t want Irene to see what keeping her busy.

 

     “It’s already midnight yet you are here browsing over instagram?” Irene look at her phone. Joy don’t know what to say. She just let Irene rest her head in her shoulder. Then Irene get the phone in her hand, and put it in the table. Their hands were now intertwined. “We’re so busy nowadays that I find it hard to look time for us to just do this. I’ve been missing your warmness Sooyoung.” Irene’s vice was like a voice of an angel. It was sweet and melodic, too good for Joy’s ear. She love how soft and lovely Irene speak.

 

     “I love you.” The girl mumble. Joy don’t answer, she was still in her jealous state. It was quiet funny that she is mad, yet Irene don’t have the slightest idea. “Yah I said I love you!” Irene hit her shoulder, and Joy look at the older girl. She cup Irene’s face. “You look lie an angel, but you are hurting me. Angel won’t hurt anyone.” Joy says and release Irene’s face. She move away and Irene got annoyed with her action.

 

     “Yah Park Sooyoung, what are you saying? Did you just insult me? What is your problem?” Irene cross her arms. “You, Seulgi, and Seungwan. You three knows how to flirt, I was lucky that Yeri was always here for me, but sometimes that little evil was flirting with you too.” Joy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter