8th Shot - Hongki

One Shot At A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A quick composition :)

 

“You know what I missed?”

 

I turned my head to look at my brother. Both of us were drinking in the living room as we watched TV. He had alcohol while I just had juice Looking at the photo frame near the TV, I knew what he was missing. I took him into my embrace as he cried on my shoulder. “Oppa, just cry it out.”

 

“Why did she have to go for the audition?” he asked as he wailed. He calmed after I had his back for a long time. “I miss hugging her.”

 

I hugged him again, but he released the hug quickly. “I know you’re trying to comfort me, ____-ah. But it’s not the same; you know what I mean? My hug to you can’t compare with Jonghun’s, right?”

 

I nodded, knowing exactly what he meant. “And mine can’t compare with hers, right?” I leaned on his chest and hugged him again. “But I’ll be here to help you, oppa, in whatever way I can.” He received my hug this time with a smile. “Komawo.” I smiled at him. ‘How long will he take to recover? Don’t worry oppa, I’ll help you.’

 

That was 3 days ago. Seems like he doesn’t need my comfort anymore. He was heading out of the apartment with a smile on his face and… An umbrella? He’d better be ok. “Oppa, koenchana?”

 

He nodded. “Mmm. Wae?”

 

“You’re carrying an umbrella,” I explained, slowly pointing at the umbrella in his hand. He just laughed and said he had a premonition. I was getting worried at this point. “Oppa, be careful, uh?” He nodded and left. ‘How did he manage to get over her so quickly?’

 

Five days later, I walked out of my room to see him come back home with a downcast face. “Oppa, koenchana?” “_______-ah, sit with me for a while.” I poured him a glass of water as we sat in the dining room.

 

He stared at the pocket watch he had in his hand. “________-ah, if you were me, and you could turn back time to save someone close to you, woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter