36th Shot - Suho

One Shot At A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I decided to make a part 2 for one of the shots! Read the 27th shot again, if you've forgotten the plot.

 

 

“Noona!” Your brother ran up to you and engulfed you in his arms. “You guys are so late.” You laughed and apologized, patting his back. He released you and proceeded to your parents behind you. You turned to the other members who were around the room with their own parents. The EXO family was celebrating EXO’s first world tour at the Kim residence –Kim Joonmyeon. The boys walked up to you and gave you hugs too. The last time you had seen some of them was before their comeback, when Sehun called you to the restaurant to meet some of them.

The boys made way for Suho. Your heart started racing like it used to. “Hey,” he said gently to you. You noticed that the boys had left you alone and you chose to ignore that. You kept your mouth shut as Suho bowed to your parents. He received your mother’s hands as she complimented him. Sehun took you and your parents around the hall to introduce you to the other EXO families. You bowed and thanked the families for their compliments. Finally, Sehun brought you to the hosts of the party. The parents greeted each other happily and caught up with each other. Sehun tapped your shoulder before walking towards Kai. Trust him to leave you with no one.

You turned back to the elders and smiled. Your heart continued to race, knowing that you were in close proximity with him. Your eyes cautiously climbed up to his, and darted when you saw them staring right back at you. He walked closer to you and whispered, “Let’s talk outside.” You tried to breathe, not used to this friendship that is growing after having died for half a year. You were not over him.

 

He excused you two and held your wrist. He pulled you out of the hall and into the garden full of lights. You wriggled your hand, and he let go. “Sorry,” he muttered. You wanted to run away, but you followed him. He walked slowly beside you, like he was afraid you would run away. He led you to a bench and you sat down. His eyes suddenly widened at you. You looked at him in confusion. “I’ll be right back,” he said and ran off back into the house. You started shivering. That’s when you realized that it was very cold. You saw him running back to you in a coat and with a thick blanket in his hand. He opened it up and wrapped it around you. “Sorry, I forgot that you didn’t have a coat on.”

He sat down next to you, with his hands in his pockets. “How are you?” he tried to ask cheerfully. It was awkward for you, after what you had said to him that time. Was he hurt by your words?

“I’m doing fine,” you replied. You didn’t know what to do. He nodded and looked down at his feet. “A-are you doing well?”

He chuckled at your question. “I’m nervous,” he answered, “How are we going to take on a whole world tour?”

“You can do it, oppa,” you said cheerfully and then you froze. It had unconsciously slipped from your mouth -your old habit. You glanced at him and he was staring at you with equal shock.

“I haven’t heard you say that in a while,” he mumbled and smiled, “I’ve missed it.”

 

“I heard that the students found out about your relation to Sehun,” he said after a moment of silence.

Your eyes widened and you looked at him, “How did you know?”

He smiled right at you, “My classmates told me. Some of their friends had told them. They saw a photo of you with the members at a restaurant.”

That was what you had told him then, that you didn’t want to connect you two. But your excuse had failed, and you had hurt him back then. You regretted so much.

“So can we go back to what we were before?” You looked at him. “You said you didn’t want them to know. But now they do.” You looked down in contemplation, but you felt a warm hand take yours. “I miss us. I miss us talking about your brother and talking about all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter