Ppoppo My Heart

Ppoppo My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I was younger, I never really believed in love. How will I even believe when my own parents throw things at each other when angry. When my friends never had a relationship more than 3 months. And almost all the people that surrounded me always have failed relationships. 

 

So for me, there is no such thing as love. Temporary companion, maybe. 

 

**

 

It was a bright lovely morning and a good time for a quick run. So I put on my track suit, running shoes and jog all the way to the nearby park.

 

I ran for almost an hour and was feeling great because I can’t really exercise during the weekdays because of work, when something caught my eyes. A cute little white puppy that seemed to be missing with no leash or anyone around that might look like the owner. 

 

I went to the little dog and good thing it was friendly and did not run or bite. Upon checking on the cute puppy I noticed it was a girl and was actually wearing a pink dress. I checked the collar and her name was Ppoppo. Sadly the owner’s info is not showing. Looks like the collar was just temporary.

 

The puppy was so cute that I was afraid something might happen if I left her there.

 

I circled the park 5 more times bringing little Ppoppo with me hoping to find the owner. Sadly it was not successful. So I brought the puppy to the police station to report about the little dog and provided my information just in case the owner looks for the said dog.

 

As weeks went by, Ppoppo became my happiness. The cute dog always makes my day bright. She likes to be cuddled, very sweet, and sleeps with me at night too. Good thing she was smart and I didn’t have a hard time training her on where to do her business everyday.

 

It has been 3 months since I took Ppoppo with me. So far no one tried to contact me regarding her. I was happy somehow because I became too attached to the four legged animal. She even have new clothes to wear and gets groomed regularly. And when I brought her outside for a walk, girls would always swarm to pet Ppoppo and I am more than welcome to entertain their question about her.

 

Some say I am handsome but most girls gets intimidated to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter