New Moon

Blessings of the Moon

"Let me get this straight, she's a gumiho and tried to eat your liver?" Sunny rubbed her chin, thinking out loud.

 

"Yes."

 

"And then she tried to seduce you into a relationship?"

 

"That's correct."

 

"Well, you are still here so I suppose both attempts weren't successful?"

 

"That's true but still that doesn't mean the lack of constant trying. Besides, I don't know if she's being sincere or that's just an elaborate plan to get to my liver." Tiffany whispered, feeling slightly embarassed.

 

"But haven't you tried to eat her as well?"

 

Tiffany coughed. 

 

"Erm, not in the way you would think."

 

"Okay, firstly, that's too much information and secondly, I still don't see the issue here." Sunny deadpanned.

 

"I was drunk! Who knew she's a gumiho! Besides, we didn't actually do anything, I passed out!"

 

"Right, that brings me back to the same point, you are still alive and kicking even though she had the chance to access your liver while out cold. Besides, drunk or not, there must be some sort of attraction for you to go to her, isn't it?"

 

"That's the thing, I can't tell if it's real! And I am pretty sure she regretted not taking my liver when she could and now I have to keep looking over my shoulder to make sure she doesn't pounce on me by surprise."

 

"And you almost mauled her in the face when you woke up, I would call it even. From how I see it, you probably secretly wished that she actually pounce on you, don't you?" Sunny narrowed her eyes at Tiffany accusedly.

 

"Come on, she is a gumiho!" Tiffany hissed.

 

"So?" Sunny retorted nonchalantly. "And you are a werewolf. What's the problem? It's not like one of you is some lowly mortal so ending up in the other's tummy will never be the problem here."

 

Tiffany groaned in exasperation.

 

"But... but... are we suppose to be enemies or something? There's no writings or histories to refer to!"

 

"Tiffany please. You are a werewolf. I am a vampire. History dictates that we are sworn enemies but here we are, chatting amicably as friends. Besides, there are no histories because werewolves and gumihos historically has not crossed path or like us, went into full out war against each other. So make your own chapter!"

 

"Can wolves be with foxes?" Tiffany wondered out loud.

 

"Now let's not go there," Sunny shivered, if that was possible. "Can we not talk about your life? We are friends but we are not that close."

 

"We have known each other for centuries, Sunny, that should amount to something." 

 

"Don't ask me. I don't have a heart, remember?" Sunny shrugged.

 

"Why did I even try." Tiffany facepalmed.

 

-

 

"So what's the emergency?" Sooyoung leaned back against the chair, arms akimbo.

 

"She's not reacting to my natural charms!"

 

"That's a first." Sooyoung raised her brows in amusement.

 

"You can move on, there's no lack of livers out there, you know." Sooyoung added as she looked around them and saw a few men and women sneaking glances at them. Can't help being fabulous. "I am pretty sure there's a queue to Busan who want to be your knight in shining armor."

 

"That's not acceptable! She can't just kiss me and not take responsibility!" Taeyeon banged her fist on the table, turning even more heads towards them.

 

"That's another first," Sooyoung pointed out. "I haven"t seen you lose your calm since... wait I have never seen you lose your calm."

 

Taeyeon sulked, sinking further into her chair.

 

"What's so special about her anyway? So what if she kisses you?" Sooyoung waved dismissively. 

 

Taeyeon looked away, blushing.

 

"Waaaiiit... Don't tell me, it's your first kiss?" Sooyoung's eyes were wide open in shock. "How's that even possible?"

 

"Well, I don't have to kiss them to make them do my bidding," Taeyeon said shyly.

 

"Right, what was I thinking?" Sooyoung deadpanned. "How did that happened anyway? Thought you said she just drunkenly drove away your supper at the bar?"

 

"That she did, so I thought I would make her my supper instead, but I needed some privacy so I brought her home." Taeyeon explained. "She was so cute though, on her thumb while sleeping like a baby. And then suddenly, she sat up and kissed me! She took me by surprise!"

 

"Okay, first off, I really don't appreciate all that ual inneundo. Secondly, I really don't see what you see in that wolf." 

 

"YA! Get your mind out of the gutter, I wasn't implying anything." Taeyeon reprimanded. "So what she's a wolf? I am a fox, you are a cat, I don't see how we are in position to judge. Besides, love doesn't discriminate."

 

"Woah, hold it right there, did you just say love?" Sooyoung asked incredulously.

 

Taeyeon coughed. "You know when we love... there's only one for us."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

Taeyeon nodded. "But I don't think she is taking me seriously."

 

Sooyoung sighed. "Can't be helped then, too many false stories about us. Have you tried explaining?"

 

"I can't!" Taeyeon groaned in frustration. "Everytime I see her, all I wanna do is ! It's like my defense mechanism or something."

 

"And you wonder why she doesn't take you seriously." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

 

"Help me." Taeyeon pleaded desperately.

 

"Just use your mesmerizing eye thingy on her!"

 

"I don't want to! That's not true love!"

 

"Then what do you expect me to do? Can't you use it first then figure something out after?"

 

"You are the worst advice giver ever!"

 

-

 

The moment Tiffany stepped into her apartment building, a whiff of the air made her scrunched up her nose in reflex.

 

There was no mistake in that foxy scent that was both alluring and arousing annoying at the same time. Clenching her jaws, Tiffany opened her apartment door, curses hanging by the tip of her tongue.

 

However, the sight before her made her swallow the "YAH!" that she was about to blurt out, and stared in absolute shock. Tiffany was flabbergasted. How can anyone be so lack of shame?

 

The silver fox, yes in her magical form, trotted in front of her without sparing a glance at the apartment owner and jumped gracefully onto the living room couch. After circling the seat twice, that punch inducing little thing sat down comfortably as if she owned the place. With her most unperturbed expression, the fox finally made eye contact with Tiffany and raised her right front paw.

 

《Yo.》

 

 

A/n : Ask and u shall recieve? Haha that's it really. I should really focus on my ongoing.

 

Happy new year!