001 - Coven Olympics

The Awakening of the Sacred Coven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It wasn't the best of time for Suzy. It wasn't the worst, too.

But why was she so anxious about this?

Her instinct tells her this is not the right time to play football.

Whatever competition Jungkook was in, she was always supportive of him.

Jungkook was the most competitive vampire she's ever seen. Not to mention his winning streaks in the hearts of the red bloods surrounding them in the field. Something about his gameplay makes every girl in the bleachers scream as if he was delightfully the blood out of their system.

Damn. This makes Suzy worry even more.

Truth is, Jungkook's team is losing it.

Second truth is, Suzy hasn't found any familiar for her Sanguinarian yet.

If the game ends like this, she will only get confronted by a grumpy loser who threatens to make her a familiar if she hasn't found anyone worth his time.

What's wrong with being a familiar, anyway? Being a Black Swan, it is wrong on so many levels.

But she seriously considers it as one of her last resort if the game ends in the opponent's favor.

Her left hand silently creeps to her neck as her mind travels back in time. Slowly, she massaged the precious spot she has been protecting since time immemorial. She has lived with vampires for years yet she effortlessly remained unscathed. Who would've known that a place filled with cold-blooded creatures could keep her off danger?

"Yah!" IU, her companion, hits her on the arm which snapped her back to reality. "Jungkook's trying to cheat!"

Suzy rolled her eyes. They're vampires, anyway.

"There are no rules, right? He can do anything he wants in order to win!"

That's right. Jungkook's team has to win so he won't put the blame on her.

 

The annual Coven Olympics in Songdo High has started and the Sacred Coven was privileged to play the most awaited sport of all time--football. Participated by four young vampires with sacred blood, Jungkook, Seokjin, Hoseok, and Taehyung, it is necessary to have a really large field for them to exercise their inhuman skills like super speed and strength.

They were divided into two groups with seven members each. Jungkook and Hoseok went together, while Seokjin and Taehyung being best friends were on one team. They were even wearing jerseys, long socks, football shoes, and safety gears like helmets.

It was the most special game in the Coven Olympics because there are no rules to follow. Players are free to do whatever they want as long as the ball does not go out of bounds and a goal should be scored using any part of the body except the hands, arms, and shoulders.

And of course, this is not a bloody war. Vampires can't show off their dangerous skills on the battlefield. Only skills that will impress women in order to gain familiars.

But then it seems like Jungkook has another goal. And it's to defeat all the vampires coming his way. The ball is currently his.

 

Jin. Taehyung sent as he runs towards the goal where Jungkook is headed. Vampires have telepathy skills which they use within themselves. Looks like this Jungkook kid is plotting something. 

Just let the others guard the goal and take care of your beautiful face. Jin responded.

I bet that's what you're doing right now. Taehyung teased as he noticed Jin being idle on one side of the field, crouched down and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter