(• )(• )

Pregnant Mommy's Tea Time!(No husbands!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knowing your body for teens! Carrier Edition!

Chapter 5: Pregnancy

...so there's a lot of changes that occurred that are the same as if a female was pregnant. However, male carriers will grow s filled with milk for their children and as soon as the child is weaned off the s either shrink or stay there. Now for the sizes that depends all on the person. It's recommended to wear bras with extra padding to soothe sore s.

Now let's talk about that pesky part of you, kekekeke! You see...

*******

 

"Where the hell is Chanyeol? He said he'd be back here in 30 minutes?" Baekhyun grumbled as he munched on his churro annoyed. He was standing in the middle of the mall where both him and Chanyeol said they'd meet up. And behold he was here yet the red head wasn't. He dialed up Chanyeol's number and called it, his foot tapping impatiently. 

"Hello?"

"Yah, where the hell are you idiot?! You said you'd be back here and you're not here. Wanna explain why?"

"Oh, sorry I just had to pick up something for Soo."  Chanyeol explained ."He called me last minute and asked me to pick up something for him."

Baekhyun frowned but shrugged. "Alright whatever, just hurry up. I wanna grab something to eat afterwards."

"Okay okay, I just finished paying for it, I'll be down in a sec." 

The phone clicked ending the call and sure enough Chanyeol came running the escalator of the mall. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Chanyeol grinned holding up his bags. "You ready?"

"I've been waiting since forever. I think I've missed Chennie's high school graduation waiting so long for your slow ." Baekhyun joked that the taller man just punched his arm. They started walking to his car.

"Shut up, I wasn't that long. Besides, the lines in that store were so long and I almost got into a fight with one lady." He said that Baekhyun looked a bit taken aback.

"Whoa whoa, take it easy tiger, the lady probably would've won." 

"Nah, I had to win. It would be worth the scuffle." He said with a determined look, and now that he mentioned it his clothes looked a little rustled. He took out his keys and unlocked the car for the both of then to get in. He placed his bags beside his seat. As Baekhyun got in he saw a flash of fabric from one of Chanyeol's bags and looked to Chanyeol as the car started up.

"Hey, uh where exactly did you have to go?" He asked Chanyeol. He grinned a sleazy grin that sent off sirens in Baekhyun's head.

"Stacy's."

The puppy looking man's jaw dropped. Before even asking any more clarifying questions he was soon presented with a very lacy looking bra that would look right at home on a pair of large s. He sputtered, not even knowing what to say except.

"WHAT THE CHANYEOL?!"

Chanyeol in juxtaposition looked so calm as if he wasn't holding a very y bra in his hands. 

Baekhyun snatched it out his hands. "Dude what're you doing with this?" Questioning him with an emphasized motion towards the offending item. Chanyeol snatched it back. 

"Be careful! This cost a lot!" He scolded as he looked it over! How the hell was he so chill? "Kyungsoo told me off last time when I accidentally ripped one!"

Wait Kyungsoo?

Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter