Bunny Mom and Dragon Dad

Pregnant Mommy's Tea Time!(No husbands!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is said by some that the only animal brave enough to walk alongside the fearsome dragon is the mighty tiger.

Wu Yifan with Kim Junmyeon by his side was an example of that legend. Except that tiger was a bunny. A bunny that came from a normal family and was mainly known for holding positions as class president in all levels of schools to university. The same skittish orderly bunny that managed to make the local cool dragon whipped for him.

"He's my style." a young Yifan said with a red handprint on his cheek looking at a fuming president blushing furiously as he powerwalked away from him.

That same bunny was just as fierce as any king of the jungle Yifan believed.

He was practically king of the household! Yifan was weak to his demands. And when dispatch found out they had a whale of a time much to his dismay and embarrassment. 

 

"Yifan, will you be able to keep up?" Junmyeon asked the man with his arms full of bags and boxes. he had dragged him to the mall for an impromptu shopping spree for the twin's nursery. Yifan exhaled tiredly. "Yeah 'm fine."

"Don't worry, we only have one more place to visit." The pregnant man assured his husband. "I'll make it your while, I promise. Come along, darling." He kissed Yifan's cheek and held onto his arm to lead him to the next shop down the streets. They walked down when they suddenly heard the familiar clicking sound and bright flashes from across the street. Yifan looked to see some papparazzi busily taking pictures of the two of them. He instinctually moved to block their view of Junmyeon but was stopped by Junmyeon with a hand.

"It's fine if they take pic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter