Cuddle Buddy

Pregnant Mommy's Tea Time!(No husbands!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung you're so warm and cuddly." Jongin murmured into Junmyeon's neck as the two snuggled next to each other on the sofa of Kyungsoo's cafe. Jongin had produced a blanket from god knows where and held his arms open(jesus how the hell did he still maintain his biceps?) and Junmyeon was only a weak man to staying warm. Kyungsoo eventually came out with a tray of hot chocolate. He frowned and placed the tray down before sitting on Jongin's right.

"No fair, gimme some warmth too, Nini." He pouted to which the younger wrapped one his arms around him while the other was around Junmyeon's waist. Kyungsoo nuzzled his cheek into the tanned man's chest as all three sighed comfortably. Jongin's hands started to wander on both older male's bodies, from the sides to their thick thighs. Junmyeon hummed happily and Kyungsoo pressed a kiss to Jongin's neck.

"Is this what they call softcore ?" One of the cafe workers, Donghyuk, gagged as his coworker Taeyong hit him upside the head with a rolled up piece of paper.

"And just how the hell does a preschooler like you know what that is? I'll bet that Yuta told you that, him and his weeaboo lame ." Aforementioned male popped his head into the room to cry out 'what the did you call me Lee Taeyong'  and trapped the boy in a headlock. The two play wrestled while arguing nosily.

"Weeb!" Taeyong cried to which Yuta smiled that dazzling grin condescendingly. "Last time I checked, you were enjoying eating out this weeaboo's last night. And you were kept well fed." He teased with a laughed as he released a heavily blushing Taeyong to go back to work. The pink haired man could feel steam rising from his ears along with his blush creeping down his neck. Poor Donghyuk maintained the disgust on his face and rolled his eyes.

"Damn couples and their nasty asses." 

"Oi! Get back to work brats!" Kyungsoo yelled from his comfy spot, practically molded into Jongin's side. The other two groaned at his loud voice, with a weak protest. 

"Soo no yelling." Junmyeon protested. Jongin yawned.

"Guys, shh..."

This wasn't anything new as throughout the months Jongin had been pregnant he had been like a man without starved of human affection. He'd wordlessly wrap himself around Sehun and cling on until the man would comply with his demands to cuddle him. Sehun, the brat who could get anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter