Chapter 3; Staring Contest

How did I even fall for you?

Orange Caramel - Funny Hunny }

You appear in my dream, I think of you even now. 

It was recess. Ahrin and Yoonji decided to eat in the canteen because Yoonji felt like eating ramyun but Ahrin, as expected, decided to eat chips.

The two sat down as they chatted about some random things. But when they were eating, no one spoke. Well, Yoonji is engrossed in eating, you know? While Ahrin looked around while eating because she felt awkward looking right in front of her friend. Even her friend would feel awkward if someone decides to look at her while eating.. nobody likes being stared at while eating. 

Ahrin was staring at a group of girls who are laughing and chatting while eating. Wah, I wonder how it's like to be friends with them? I should really make new friends besides my new classmates.. Ahrin thought as she sipped her orange juice. Ahrin sighed and continued to look around until she saw him; that handsome guy who caught her attention a few days ago. 

He was seated on the right side of the seats in front of Ahrin and Yoonji. He was eating and at the same time, chatting with his friends which included Woohyun. But Ahrin ignored Woohyun's existence and just stared at that handsome guy.

Myungsoo's POV

There's that uncomfortable feeling again, that uncomfortable feeling when someone is staring at you.

I decided to look around to make sure if someone is really staring at me. I looked everywhere and finally saw someone staring at me. It was her; that girl who stared at me a few days ago after Sungyeol made a really funny joke.. I think. 

I remember that when she last stared at me, I looked away but now, I'll stare back. I'm not going to lose to this staring contest even if i still feel uncomfortable. Miss, it's my turn to make you uncomfortable. 

I stared into her soul with my expressionless face. Slowly, I can see that she's beginning to lose. I smirked knowing that she's beginning to feel uncomfortable with me staring at her. 

Right after I smirked at her, I swear, I saw her blush. She looked away and- "Myungsoo!" someone shouted. It was Dongwoo hyung, obviously. I could tell from the voice. "Ah, yes?" I looked at hyung as if nothing happened. 

"I was asking how you and Seulmi are doing. But you seemed to be focused on something else," Dongwoo hyung said, "I wonder what you were looking at?" Dongwoo looked at the seat of the girl I stared at a while ago. I also decided to look at her direction again but she wasn't there anymore. Oh well.. 

I shrugged it off and went back to eating. "Poor Myungsoo. He must be thinking of Seulmi," Sunggyu hyung said while the rest of Infinite just agreed. I didn't say anything. I didn't want to tell them that I was staring at this random girl and they would later tease me. No way.

End of Myungsoo's POV

Ahrin's POV

Oh my god.

We had a staring contest. Can you believe it? No? Me too! Oh, maybe I'm dreaming! Someone, pinch me please?

"Yoonji, please pinch me," I wanted to make sure that this is real life. 

"If you say so," Yoonji pinched my right arm and it was kind of painful. Not painful enough to make me shriek but enough to make me believe that I am wide awake. 

"So why did you drag me here, again?" Yoonji questioned. After the staring contest, luckily, Yoonji finished her ramyun and we put the utensils back to the noodle stall. Then, I just dragged her to the ladies' toilet so I can tell her about what happened earlier. 

"Oh it started when.."

End of Ahrin's POV

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: So short >.< I was planning to put some more moments but I can't think of anything right now. It's okay, right? Better than nothing LOL. Oh & if you noticed, I changed the OC's name~