Chapter 4; Names

How did I even fall for you?

"Ah, so you had a staring contest with him?" Yoonji asked, amused after hearing Ahrin's not-so-long story."You don't say!" Ahrin stated chuckling as she walked out of the toilet because of the unpleasant smell. Yoonji chuckled and just followed Ahrin.

As they chatted and walked to their classroom, someone poked Ahrin's sides. "Oh shoot!" Ahrin exclaimed as she jumped from shock. She and faced the person who poked her, "Who the - Woohyun." Woohyun who was laughing along with Yoonji uttered, "You should have seen how you almost jumped out of your skin!"

Ahrin sarcastically laughed along with them as she walked away, pulling Yoonji with her.

"Woohyun, you bastard!"

"It's Woohyun oppa!"

"You creepy ahjusshi!"

When Ahrin and Yoonji was out of sight, Woohyun bent down and picked Ahrin's wallet that fell after she jumped. The truth is that Woohyun already noticed it right after it fell but because of this wallet, Woohyun thought that he will have a good reason to talk to her again.

While walking to his classroom, Woohyun suddenly remembered that he was supposed to ask  her name. I didn't get to ask for her name.. I totally forgotten about it. Woohyun thought to himself as he ruffled his hair in frustration.

Meanwhile in class 1A,

"Yoonji, have you seen my wallet?" Ahrin asked calmly, digging her pocket for her wallet. Yoonji shooked her head sideways stating that she did not see Ahrin's wallet.

From being calm, Ahrin is now panicking.

"Where is it?! That wallet contains the money that I saved since I dont know! Forever, I guess?!"

"Maybe you dropped it on our way here?"

"Oh yeah! I'll just head to the canteen to see if it's there."

Before Ahrin could open the door, her Math teacher, Mr Kim, already opened it. "Mr Kim," Ahrin chuckled sheepishly, "can I go to the toilet?" "No. You just finished recess. Go back to your seat."

Dummy! You could have said you dropped your wallet and you were gonna get it before anyone else does. Yoonji told Ahrin mentally. But I think someone already took it though..

After school

Ahrin and Yoonji were looking for Woohyun. Yoonji suggested looking for him because he might have seen Ahrin's wallet. At first, Ahrin did not want to look for that greasy guy. But for the sake of her wallet, she would.

After looking for Woohyun for some minutes, Yoonji pointed out someone, "Oh there's Woohyun!" Ahrin looked at the direction where Yoonji is pointing at, "And there's that cute guy too!"

The two started walking to Woohyun's direction. Woohyun immediately noticed them and smirked to himself. "They must be here for her wallet." he muttered. When the two was just in front of Woohyun, the cute guy suddenly walked away because someone suddenly called him.

"Aigoo, why are you walking away?" Ahrin mumbled as she looked at the cute guy. Suddenly, the cute guy looked back and faced Ahrin. "Oh, because he called me" he said, pointing at some guy. Ahrin's eyes widened. She did not expect him to hear that. 

"Dongwoo hyung! Just tell me later!" the cute guy shouted to his friend who was calling him. Dongwoo gave Myungsoo a thumbs up and continued walking. The cute guy fixed his attention to Ahrin again.

"Uhm," Ahrin started. "Please, just continue walking."  "No no no! We'll meet up later so he can tell me what he wants to say later." 

"It's not important. Please get going!"

"Just say it, Ahrin. It's Ahrin, right?"

"How did you know my name?"

"You're pretty popu-"

Suddenly, Woohyun half-shouted, "So your name is Ahrin!"  Ahrin sighed and suggested that they should introduce themselves. 

The cute guy started his introduction, "Kim Myungsoo. 1B." He's too cool. Ahrin thought.

Followed by Woohyun, "The name is Nam Woohyun. In class 2B! I'll make your heart melt~" He then ended it with a wink earning fake vomits and shivers from Ahrin and Myungsoo. 

Ahrin introduced herself next, "I'm Jung Ahrin. My class is 1A!" She looked at Woohyun and continued, "And you can't make my heart melt."  "Yes I can," Woohyun answered, winking at her. Ahrin just simply rolled her eyes at him.

The last to introduce herself was Yoonji. "I'm Park Yoonji. I'm in the same class as Ahrin." And Woohyun oppa, you already melted my heart. 

After the introductions, Ahrin asked Woohyun if he had seen her wallet. Woohyun took something from his bag. He held out Ahrin's wallet and questioned her, "You mean this?" 

"Ah yes.. that! My wallet!" Ahrin said and tried to take her wallet but Woohyun raised his hand which is holding the wallet so that Ahrin could not reach it.  "I will not give it to you unless you call me Woohyun oppa~" Woohyun cooed.

"Any other ways I can make you give me my wallet?" "AEGYO." "Nevermind."

Ahrin groaned, "Please Woohyun oppa."  Woohyun sang, "Say it with aegyo!" 

"But-" "You don't want your wallet, hm?"

Cute Ahrin activated.

Ahrin pouted and showed Woohyun her puppy eyes. "Please give me my wallet, Woohyun oppa~"

Woohyun blushed and immediately gave her wallet. He then pinched Ahrin's cheeks saying, "so adorable!" or, "my fluffy puppy!" or worse, "let oppa love you forever!"

Cute Ahrin deactivated. Normal Ahrin activated. 

Ahrin removed Woohyun's hands from her face and said, "you creepy ahjusshi!" before walking away with Yoonji.

There was a moment of silence for Woohyun and Myungsoo. Probably because of Ahrin's sudden change of personality.

Breaking the silence Woohyun told Myungsoo, "I swear, before she makes her way, she always calls me creepy ahjusshi." 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: YOU CREEPY AHJUSSHI! I dont even know. Here's chapter 4, bb. Hope you like it!!