Chapter 2; That's Him!

How did I even fall for you?

"That's all for my presentation." the teacher ended her long, boring presentation about safety around the school.  Everyone clapped loudly, probably because the presentation finally ended. Classes were dismissed right after the presentation ended.

"Wow, I hear this like.. every year." Ahrin told Yoonji after yawning for the umpteenth. Yoonji agreed as the two of them walked to the bus stop.

The two of them sat down on the seats in the bus stop and started chatting about random things like how they miss their middle school friends.

"Remember when Jimin and her friends danced shamelessly in front of the whole school back in middle school?" Yoonji thought of Jimin and her friends dancing 'Single Ladies'. The two of them laughed and danced 'Single Ladies' playfully. 

"Hahaha! Yeah! Ji-" Ahrin suddenly stopped as she saw that guy standing beside the seat on their right side. She smiled widely as she mumbled incoherent words. Yoonji stared at Ahrin and questioned her if she was okay. 

"See! See! See! It's the guy that I was talking about during recess!" Ahrin whispered excitedly to Yoonji. Yoonji, who was also as excited as Ahrin asked, "Where?! Tell me!"

Ahrin moved away from Yoonji and pointed at their right side as quickly as she could. She did not want anyone to see her pointing at the guy. Yoonji looked at their right and saw a group of (handsome + hot) boys talking. 

"All of them are handsome, Rin. Where's the guy you were talking about?" 

Ahrin sighed. "See that guy who's folding his arms?" Yoonji looked at the group of guys and nodded. "That's him!" Ahrin ended with a creepy smile. Her friend looked at the group of guys.. again. "Ah, not bad." Yoonji chuckled. 

Ahrin's creepy smile turned into a proud smile. "I know right? He's really handsome! How I wish I can talk to him then we'll be friends then we'll be best friends then you know!" She blushed just thinking about it while Yoonji looked at her amusingly.

Ahrin's POV

"Hm, I don't think that's going to happen, cutie." someone interrupted my daydream. It sounded like a guy, it couln't be Yoonji. And besides why woud Yoonji call me cute? She doesn't even think I have something good in my body, I think.

I looked behind and saw a guy smirking at me. "Excuse me, mister?" I scoffed and decided to face Yoonji to tell her to help me to tell this guy to go away. But to my surpsise, I saw her staring at the guy with her jaw dropped. I shook her and she finally stopped staring. "Stop staring. You'll make people uncomfortable."

"And who here has the habit of staring at random people?" Yoonji asked nobody. Before I could even answer, the stranger behind faked a cough.

I acted as if I was concerened about him (but I am seriously not concerned about him) and said, "Oh sorry! I forgot you were there!" I ended it with a V sign and smiled fakely at him.

The guy who was still smirking took my hands and kissed it. "It's okay. You're forgiven." He smiled sweetly after kissing my hand. I looked at him in disbelief. "What the-" "Hyung! Stop flirting! Our bus is already here!" someone interrupted me. People like to interrupt me today, huh? I looked at the flirty guy's dongsaeng and I realized that it was that cute guy that I just saw yesterday! "Oh-" "I have to go, pretty lady! See you tomorrow!" the flirty dude finally let go of my hand dashed to his friends. Really people?! Just tell me not to talk if you're just gonna interrupt me!

Before the flirty guy enter the bus, he looked at me and shouted, "By the way, I'm Woohyun!"

Oh and for your information reader, I was looking at that group of boys because my crush is there, okay?

I shook my head sideways and said to myself, "Nothing happened." I decided to face my friend who was quiet for a while now. She stared at the road mindlessly as I called out her name many times. I snapped my fingers in front of her face and finally! She noticed me calling out her name.

"Oh! Sorry! What is it?" she asked. Something is wrong, this is not how she usually talks. She seems unusual after the incident with me and that guy. "What's wrong?" I asked her. I was really concerned, you know?

"You missed your bus while that guy was flirting with you!" she laughed.

End of Ahrin's POV

Ahrin, being the gullible kid just laughed with Yoonji.

Yoonji's bus arrived soon. And now, only Ahrin, 2 ajummas and a group of guys (not as handsome as Infinite) were in the bus stop.

I wonder what will Rin feel if she finds that the guy who was flirting with her was the guy who I was talking about during recess.. Yoonji thought as she sat down comfortably in the bus.

Meanwhile in the bus that Infinite is in..

Infinite entered the bus and sat on the seats in the back of the bus. Dongwoo asked Woohyun, "What were you thinking? Flirting with a first year student? Really?" 

Woohyun shrugged. "Well.. she is pretty." Dongwoo did not seem to be contented in Woohyun's answer. "And?" Sunggyu who was interested in the topic signalled Woohyun to continue. Everyone from Infinite seemed to be interested at Woohyun and the girl that he was flirting at.

"Guys, it's not like it's my first time flirting." Woohyun rolled his eyes at the members. "But hyung! Just tell us!" the maknae, Sungjong pouted. 

"I know something interesting about her and only me and her friend knows about it." Woohyun grinned. Everyone was asking what the interesting thing was but Woohyun just wouldn't answer them. The guys eventually stopped asking for that interesting thing and just continued what they were doing a while ago.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: That's chapter 2 for you!