Chapter 1; The Witch and The Creep + Guys, Guys & Guys

How did I even fall for you?

{ Infinite - Entrust }

Leave it to me, I’ll cherish you like a gem.

+

B1A4 -  Beautiful Target

Seems like I’m going crazy, seems like I’m melting.

Myungsoo's POV

I looked at her as she sat on the bench just beside the biggest cherry blossom tree in the park. She was pouting while looking around.. probably looking for me. Cute.

I decided to hide behind a nearby tree before she can see me. I wanted to observe her more.. just another 2 minutes of waiting for her, I guess. I probably looked like her stalker but just to let you know, I'm her boyfriend.

She soon stopped looking for me and decided to just play around with her handphone. Then one person caught my attention; Hoya-hyung. He walked to her direction and stopped just when he was in front of her. My girlfriend, who was engrossed at playing, didn't even notice him until he faked a cough.

She looked above and saw Hoya-hyung grinning at her. She quickly stood up and greeted him- WAIT WHAT. I better stop hiding and approach them. Who knows what hyung can say to my girl?

"Ahrin!" I shouted as I walked to their direction.

End of Myungsoo's POV

Hoya and Ahrin both faced Myungsoo who was jogging to their direction. When Myungsoo was next to Ahrin, he put his right arm around her shoulders and smiled at his hyung.

"Hyung, we have a date," Myungsoo said, "mind if I take my girlfriend?"

Hoya looked at Ahrin who was frowning and then chuckled. "Oh sorry, I was just accompanying your girlfriend who was waiting for you for the past 10 minutes."

Myungsoo's smile disappeared. "Ya.. just go away, hyung! I'll buy you food on Monday! How's that?" Hoya's face brightened up and nodded at Myungsoo who was looking annoyed.

"Bye Ahrin and Myungsoo!" Hoya waved goodbye.

Once Hoya was away, Ahrin moved away from Myungsoo and asked him why he was late. Myungsoo did not know what to say. Well, he did not want to tell her that he was observing her, right?

"Uh.. I tripped and yeah.." Myungsoo obviously lied. Anyone, even a stupid person, would think that he is lying. Of all reasons, I picked that. How can I be so stupid? Myungsoo mentally shouted to himself.

Ahrin sighed, "Just tell me the real reason, Myungsoo."  Myungsoo sighed too, "How about no?"

"Just tell me, Kim Myungsoo!!" Ahrin shouted, her evil side starting to appear. "Okay okay! I was observing you from that tree!" Myungsoo pointed out the tree. Ahrin gave Myungsoo a disapproving look and shook her head sideways, "I wonder how I fell in love with this creep." Myungsoo then rolled his eyes at her and asked out loud, "I wonder how I fell in love with this witch."

Ahrin glared at him, took her bag and decided to just walk away. "I'm going home. I don't wanna see you today, you bastard."

"Yah! Don't walk away!" Myungsoo ran to Ahrin who was brisk walking. Once he was finally next to her, he interlaced their fingers tightly which made Ahrin stop walking fastly. Ahrin looked at Myungsoo who was grinning to himself, completely acting like they did not argue. Ahrin giggled at him and also acted like nothing happened.

This is usual for them. These playful fights where they both argue then the next thing you know is that the two of them are being lovey dovey as if they did not even had a fight.

Well anyway, how did the creep and the witch fell for each other? 

Basically, 2 years ago, the two of them of them were strang- Oh wait, I'm wrong. Ahrin was a stranger for Myungsoo while Myungsoo was Ahrin's crush. It all started during the first few days of Ahrin high school life..

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was recess and the canteen was noisy, as usual. So Ahrin and her friend since middle school, Yoonji, decided to walk to the open space just beside the classrooms and just eat their food there. There were a few students in the open space but it was still a little peaceful.

Ahrin and Yoonji both decided to hang out there every recess since the canteen was too noisy. They would usually eat snacks for recess so they did not have to carry utensils, plates, bowls etc. Plus, it is strictly prohibited to take any canteen properties outside the canteen. All schools are like that, right? Or no? Moving on.. The two promised each other that they will only eat in the canteen if they're eating noodles, rice.. well you get the point. 

"So Yoonji, have you seen any handsome guys in school?" Ahrin asked Yoonji as the two of them walked to a random picnic table. "Hmm a lot actually but," Yoonji murmured as she tapped her chin, "there's this guy from the next class and he's seriously hot!"

Ahrin shot her friend an amused look and asked who the guy was. "I don't know! How can you ask that? It's only the 3rd day of school and I just saw him  a while ago.. I can't just ask him, 'Hey dude, what's your name?'"  Yoonji said. Ahrin playfully rolled her eyes at Yoonji as they both sat down at the picnic table.

"You better tell me his name once you know his name!" Ahrin winked. Yoonji winked back at Ahrin while munching her chips.

"Anyways, how about you, Rin? Any cute guys?" Yoonji questioned Ahrin . Ahrin immediately grinned after hearing Yoonji's question.

"Yes!" Ahrin nodded excitedly, "and just like you, I don't know his name. But once he's around, I'll tell you who he is!"

After swallowing her food, Yoonji smiled at Ahrin.

"Can't wait to see that guy."

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: There are 2 things going on in this chapter (the part where they're together already then the the real reason why i made this story; how ahrin liked myungsoo then blah blah blah.. all in the upcoming chapters XD) so there are 2 songs ^^ But I don't think I'll put a song for every chapter. IDK o_e Anw, thank you for reading! Hope you liked it!