Chapter Two: A New Tutor

His Beautiful Lies

soooooo........ I was in my car, on my way to school and i decided to add the first chapter! *clapping* but since i didn't bring my laptop, i used my cellphone instead. I logged in, typed my first chapter and posted it! And when i reviewed.......................... THE ENTER SPACE HAS MAGICALLY GONE!! *banging head to the wall* And since my class has already begun, i was forced to fix it later =__= kekekekekeke mianhae yo! i'm still new to this, and i didn't expect the enter-space-strangely-gone to happen.. kekekeke well, i've fixed it now :)))

and enjoy the second chapter! as my promised, it's a little biittttt longer one now. kekeke~

 

-----------------------------------------------------

"... KIM MYUNGSOO!?" i half whispered, half yelling with my eyes wide opened.

Okay maybe you'll think ..

'Yah, what is wrong with myungsoo?'
'You SHOULD be gratefull getting him as your new tutor, he's freaking HANDSOME!!'

But uh-uh, hmmm.. i admit, he's the most handsome boy in school, and not mention he scored an all A+ on his report card last semester. But he's also the scariest people on this entire school! I rarely heard him speak, except when he has to. He always mysteriously gone. We never know where's he always at when school's break. And when the break is over, he'll always come back in time. Yeah, odd. I know.. And he got a really bad temper, i mean, seriously. He almost broke one of student's nose a month ago! Luckily my history teacher saw the two and stopped them right on time!!

"gosh... I hope my nose will be okay in the future.." thought me to myself while imagine myungsoo punched my face because he get frustated in tutoring me.
"...aigoo..."

 

.....................

Then, hours later the school is over. All the students've disappeared from the hall except one boy. He's walking alone on the hall with his bag on his left shoulders and both of his hands in his pockets. He passed the news board. Feeling something caught his attention, he stopped for a second ,walked backwards and examined the paper carefully.

Seeing his partner's name, he raised his eyebrow in surprised.

 

 

....................

That day, i was trying to study in the school's library. There's final test coming up and i haven't prepared at all. Just kill me right now!

I was sitting on the corner of the library, struggling with a math problem. I can't solve this one and yet it's still the simplest one! I threw my pencil in desperate and buried my face into my arms. I was thinking about my gloomy upcoming test when i saw myungsoo on the corner of my eyes. MY TUTOR!!

He was walking alone staring at a pile of books in front of him. I slowly stood up and walked towards him. He's now holding a thick book inside his hand, reading it quietly while turning the pages one after another. Behind him, there's a large window with a sunlight shining beautifully, making him ... umm what's it called? glowing? hmm.. i dunno how to describe it, but i'm sure you understand (kekeke~) I bet any of his fans will be crazy seeing what i am seeing right now.

He looks georgeous. I won't deny it.

 

So right now, i'm just standing there, a couple feet from where he's standing. Hestitating to either not bother him, and continued to study by my self or ask for a help to him. "Is it okay to bother him?" i started to questioning myself. But on the other hand, he's like my and only hope. I mean, he's like a string of light inside the darkness...

Yeah, that's the picture.

 

"hey."

I turned my face to the source of the voice and found Myungsoo staring at me. Did he just talk to me!?

"y-yeah?" i answered. Nervously.

"could you please pass that book to me?"
"which one?"

"that one.." he replied and pointing a big book right behind my foot with his eyes. "ah, okay", i lift the book and handed it to him. He took the book from my hands and formed a smile on the corner of his lips, "thankyou." I nodded, "ah gwenchanayo." He nodded, and started to walked away from me. "ah myungsoo-ah, wait!"

He turned his face back to me in curious. "uhm.. would you help me please?" i asked politely, and waiting for his answered while bitting my lower lip. He tilted his head a little, "what kind of help do you mean?". "math...." i answered, almost whispering and pointed to the desk where's my math books scattered all over the table, the place i've been spending on this few ing hours without any progress at all.

He pouted his mouth, "well since the teacher wants me to be your tutor.. okay then." He answered lightly and put the thick book back to the book rack.

My face lit up. "ah jjinja?! thankyou so much!" i squeaked in happiness.

 

BUT! after a few minutes, i think this is definitely NOT a good idea at all.................................

 

 

... "WHAT? you don't even know how to solve this??" yelled him in shock. I slowly nodded my head while staring at his 'i-can't-believe-how-stupid-this-girl' eyes. "aish.. now i understand why they want me to tutor you." he blurted out, causing me to protest. "heeeey!" i yelled. He just staring at me with a bored face. "just stop insulting me already. If you don't want to teach me then, just go."

I know he's a smart boy, but it's not good saying something hurtful to the person in need.

Seeing my face, he chuckled. wait. he LAUGHED?
I was staring at him with a frown on my face, when suddenly he stood up.

"okay then, i'll go." said him to me. "..annyong" added him. Seeing he's actually walking away from me, my mouth fell opened. There's no way i'm gonna passed my test now.

 

Myungsoo is smirking while walking away from her. But then he stopped, looked back to where she's sitting and staring at her quietly. She got her eyes locked on a paper and then slowly grabbed her pen. When she's about to write something, she sighed, and put the pen back. It's like there's a cloud of rain forming just right above her head. "does she is really that stupid?" thought myungsoo and shakes his head. His face soften and walked back to her.

 

I was closing my book when i saw that arrogant boy walking back towards me. What does he want??

"What? did you forget something?" i asked while continued to pack my books after realized what i'm doing is no other than useless. He suddenly grabbed my books and put it back on the table, "i forgot to teach you this." he answered and opened that stupid book back. My eyes widen, "you want to teach me?" i asked in disbelieve. 'yah, the teacher will be really mad at me if they know i'm not teach you anything." he quickly replied with a cold voice and giving me a bunch of math problems.

I smiled, "you're really nice myungsoo. Gomawo!"

Hearing what i've just said, his mouth slightly opened, "y-yah, stop talking and do it now, ppali." he commanded coldly while shutters and put my panda pencil on the book right in front of me."nee.." i answered and sat on the chair beside him.

 

Maybe, just maybe.. this is a good idea after all.

 

------------------------------------

Chapter two finished!!! *throwing confetti* XD kekekeke i'll update soon!