Chapter One: Wait, What?!

His Beautiful Lies

I posted the first chapter today! ^^ enjoy! heehee, i'm so happy right now~ i got two subcribers in a day!! So surprised, i thought no one will subcribe my story in months ( ¯﹏¯٥) kekeke, but i think i'm wrong eh? :3 Well, thankyou for reading my story! ♥ The first chapter begin!

.............

"Sorry. I even never had any interest in you."

She froze. Her heart is falling apart. And her tears slowly starting to built up inside her eyes.

"Once again, sorry."

He throwed his words casually, not even a second staring at her and then walked away passing her. She looked back into him, hoping he'll atleast look back to see her between his steps, but he didn't. Even after he dissapeared, he didn't give any sign he'll come back to her. She's all alone now.

She looked away and closed with both of her hands, trying to hold back her cries. But soon, she burst into tears and cry her heartout. He is her first love, the first person who intruduced her to a thing called 'love'. And now.. He broke her apart. Her love, refuse to accept her feelings.....

-----------------------

"Okay class! Today, we'll devide each one of you into pairs. One will be a tutor for the other one. Well, since this class's grade is the WORST from all..." The teacher said, giving a pressure to the word 'worst'.

".. We, the teachers agreed to make a study group for all of you."

The entire class whined. "You can see the groups on the board, arasseo?"
"Neeeeeeeee~" the class answered in harmony. Seconds later, the bell rang. Many students are crowding the news board, wanting to see his/her partner.

"Excuse me.. Excuse me.." Said me while trying to get as close as posible with the board. And since i have a 'not-so-tall' body... Well, you can called it short. I got pushed by many people who are willing to see the board too! It took me awhile to finally arrived right in front of it. My eyes quickly wondered from one paper to another, looking my name on it. I won't waste any time standing there. I have to quickly finish my business before i got pushed again..

"Oh! Got it!" I thought happily to finally seeing my own name, but a smile quickly turned into a pout. "Well, ofcourse i'm the one who's being tutored." Thought me and rolled my eyes, remembering my extremely low marks on math and chemistry. I crossed my fingers, praying that i'll have a nice, heart warming tutor. Well, no one wants their tutor to be a scary one right? I took a deep breath and prayed. "Okay, let's see.." At the moment i saw my tutor's name, my jaw dropped.

 

"Wait, what?! Kim.... myungsoo?"

-----------------

See ya at the next chapter! I'm sorry if it a little too short (˘̶̀= ̯=˘̶́ ) i promise the next chapter will be a long one! *pinky promise* :3 kekeke