Chapter Four: The Truth?

His Beautiful Lies

ANNYONG :3 kekeke it's been a while since i last updated, so so sorry!! well, it's because.. it's been a very busy school days for me :((( there's a lot of homework, math, physics, chemistry, english test on the same week.. yeah, stuffs like that. And today is a free day for me! *yeay me!!* so i decided to update the story, the final chapter for exactly! kekekeke well, enjoy! :3

-------------------------------------------

I froze, and the moment i froze, he walked away from me leaving me alone in that park. What have i done? i ruin everything. Maybe i shouldn't have told him about my feelings for him. My tears started to fall from both of my eyes, drenching my pink shaded cheeks with my hand clenched around the paper test. I looked back to him who's still walking behind me. He's not even spent his time to look back to me between his steps. I turned my head away and burst into tears.

Losing someone who you loved really is the worst feeling.

The snow started to fall from the peach coloured sky above me. Feeling cold, i started to walk home still with my paper test inside my hand.

 

He was walking alone on the road with an anger forming inside his eyes when suddenly his tears fell. He bit his lip and roughly wipe his tears away from his face. But somehow, his tears won't stop. He slowed down his steps, groan in anger and then kicked a pile of snow in front of him.
"stupid. stupid. stupid. stupid body!!" he whispered. He suddenly looked back, throwing his gaze to the park where he left her alone earlier. Without a warning, he quickly turned his body and ran back to the park as fast as he could.

When he arrived, she's nowhere to be found.

He was panting  like crazy, white breath seeping out from his lips in fact how cold the temperature is. But he tried to ignore it and ran across the park, trying to find her. After awhile, he found her. She's in the middle of the streets, walking with her head down and hugging her own body tightly. His red lips curved upwards seeing her, and ran towards her. As soon as he arrived at the side of the streets, his face turns ito a horror.


Minutes left since he left me, but my tears is still refuse to stop. I was walking across the street when suddenly i heard a voice screaming.

"WATCH OOOUT!!!!!!!"

I feel a light shining on the corner of my eyes. I looked on my left side and saw a really big truck running in a incredibly fast speed. The truck is just a couple feet away from me. In seconds it'll definitely hit me!! But suddenly, i felt someone pushed me into the road. We both thrown metres away. I hit the road really hard and the truck stopped. I opened my eyes and feeling a great pain on my left leg. I was writhing in pain and trying to stood up. But i felt someone's arm hugging me tight.

 

It's myungsoo's.

 

He's lying on the bloody snowy road while hugging me tight, protecting me. I just can't believe the view what i'm seeing with my own eyes right now. My heart is like being stabbed by hundreds of knife and for seconds i lost my words. I was trembling and slowly touched his face, but he won't wake up.
"Myungsoo!!!!!!!!! wake up!!" i yelled and pulled him closer to me.
"MYUNGSOO!!" i screamed once again after not receiving any respond from him. But his eyes still won't opened.

His face is covered in crimson coloured blood. And the blood constantly dripping to the white snow below him. Painting the snow with his own fresh blood. I hugged him tight while crying really hard. why did he do this?

At the moment i bawl loudly, he suddenly opened his eyes and gritted his teeth in pain while letting out a silent groan.

"myungsoo, please don't leave me. Hang in there jebal." i whispered to him. He coughed, and a lot of blood came out from his mouth. "it.. it hurts.." he slowly whispered in pain. "hang in there, please i beg you. Don't leave me." i whispered and caressing his dark brown hair. And wiping his own blood from his lips. I looked to the truck driver behind me, he's calling an ambulance.

"Wait a little longer myungsoo, ambulance will be here soon. Just a little longer." i barely speak betweeen my sobbing. He nodded and for seconds there's a silent between us. He's breathing heavily, letting out white breathe into the air.

 

".. please, don't love me." he suddenly speak, ending the silence betweeen the two of us. I lift my face to see his face just to find him smiling at me weakly. For some reason, i hate his kind of smile. "i can't myungsoo. I can't.. why did you say that?" i replied. "..because.. soon or a little sooner, you'll lose me anyway."

"Don't say anything like that!!" i yelled at him. "..you'll survive myungsoo. Ambulance will come, and you'll be okay" I told him. I knew his injuries is really serious. But i've been telling myself he'll survive no matter what. I will never forgive myself if i lose him. This is all my fault..

Hearing my words, he chuckled. But then, he coughed once again. Blood keep rushing out from his mouth.
"please don't leave me.. please don't leave me.. please.. please..."
"yah, stop crying." he whispered.
"you babo. Why did you do this?" i asked still crying.

"..because, i love you." he answered weakly while still smiling.
"this is not the time for joking myungsoo. Don't lie."
"ani.. I never lie. this is real.. I love you."

I cried.

"i said don't cry.. jebal." he told me and reaaching my face with his bloody hand. I took his hand and put it on my face. His hand is really cold. He smiled to me and cough again for a couple times. "i'm sorry.. i can't keep my promise.. I'm really sorry..". "what promise myungsoo? that's not important now, i just need you to be with me now, Don't leave me." i whispered and caressing his cold hand. He smiled.

"hey.. just remember one thing."
"what is it?"
"you're gonna be alright without me."
"no i'm not!" i yelled and started to cry again.

"you'll be alright without me, i promise.."
He smiled and then pulled my face closer to him. He gave me a kiss.

He opened his eyes slightly and smirking. I hate his smile. Even in a time like this he's still look beautiful.

"you'll be alright.. you'll be alright.." he's repeating the sentence while caressing my hair.
"myungsoo.." i whispered and my tears fell.
"I will always love you.. remember that."
 

"saranghae.." he whispered for the last time and he slowly closed his eyes.

 

"myungsoo..?" i called him and at that moment, his hand fell to the bloody snow below him. And the white breathe which always came out from his mouth is gone now. I widen my eyes in horror and yelled my lungs out, refuse to admit a fact which just happened right in front of my eyes.

"MYUNGSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

......................................................

...................................

..................

............

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for helping me." said myungsoo's mom to me. "Gwenchanayo, it's nothing" i said after put some big cardboard box to the wooden floor. The older woman smiled to me. "you're a good person. No wonder why myungsoo is so much in love with you." replied her and chuckled. I laughed. "he's a cold person, but just a few people know he's actually a good person inside." I nodded and smiling to myself. "yeah, you're right ahjumma." 

Mrs Kim looked at me, "he's always talking about you."
"eh? jeongmalyo??"
"neh!" answered her and chuckled.

"he always smiling after came home from school......" she said and smiling at me who's blushing.
"really? because at first he's tutoring me, he looks really stressed out." i smiled, remembering his face. "..but he always came back to teach me until i understand." i added.

Mrs. Kim smiled, "that's called love my dear.."

I widen my eyes and smiling shyly, earning a chuckle from her, amused with my expression. "he's a strong person too. He has been fightling with his desease for a long time.."

My eyes snapped in shock, "what!?". "eh? he never told you? well... he have a really bad blood cancer for this past years. The doctor said it's a miracle if he survive. Thay said he only got few years." said her weakly with a serious face.

My tears started to forming in my eyes. So this is what he meant? He's so stupid. Didn't he understand lying about his feelings and not telling the truth is just making it worst?

"..He once ever told me, to not falling in love with him... because losing someone we loved so much is really painful.." i said to her with a trembling voice. Mrs.Kim staring at me feeling the sadness inside of me and hugging me tight, trying to comfort me.

"see myungsoo? see what you did with her!" said mrs. Kim talking to myungsoo's photo which lying on the table while wiping her tears away. I laughed, and walked towards the photo. "you pretty little liar, i'm far from alright.." i whispered.

"but, i'll always love you too..." i added and smiling between my cry.

"always.."

 

-end-