Chapter Two

Felonies and Misdemeanors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung walked to school together with Namjoon, in his uniform unlike yesterday. With the school being in a rough neighbourhood, the students didn't exactly dress neatly. Namjoon's uniform was torn and his pants sagging, while Taehyung wore a bandana around his head and his loose shirt was ed so that his admirers could get a decent view of his chest.  

A motorcycle drove past the two toward the school, and the boys craned their necks to keep their gaze on the figure atop it. In the short moment that they saw the rider they noticed the toned physique of the female student who seemed to have legs for days. The black helmet obscured her face but that didn't stop the teenaged boys from voicing their appreciation to each other. 

"There's just something hot about a girl on a bike, Tae," Namjoon confessed. Taehyung nodded, just wondering why a girl would ride a motorbike with a skirt on. He was fairly sure he saw something indecent.

 

 

Bang Soomi sat in English amongst the whispers that wafted about the classroom. From what she could pick up, there was a new kid in class that had arrived yesterday, and judging from the excitement within the female population, Soomi gathered that he must be attractive. It seemed like new kids were falling from the sky these days, and Soomi wondered if the school even had the capacity to hold so many students considering how large class sizes already were. Teachers were failing to watch what was happening in their own classes let alone at lunchtimes.

When the clicking of the teacher's heels could finally be heard, Soomi put down the book she had been reading to pay attention. The teacher was followed into the classroom by a boy with a stupid red bandana around his head. A lot of the students attempted to appear thuggish to garner 'cool' points, or just to intimidate or ward off bullies. It was no surprise that the new guy was already putting on airs, trying to look tough. It seemed like the kid was also trying to show off the few chest hairs he had barely managed to sprout. Soomi rolled her eyes. 

While Soomi was assessing the new student, she missed out on his actual introduction and was surprised to find him being sent over to the empty seat beside her. God, now she would have to talk to him. She didn't even catch his name. 

"Hey," the boy said while falling into the chair next to Soomi, leaning forward onto the table and resting his head in his hand, his body turned toward the girl. Soomi put her book away under her desk, which caught the new kid's attention.

"The Art of War? Are you kidding me?" he exclaimed when he read the title off the cover. He looked back at Soomi. "But you're so hot; how could you be a nerd?" Soomi frowned. This little had spoken one word to her before he decides to start mouthing off. Her eye twitched a bit but she decided to let it be. She'd just ignore him and he would take a hint. 

Soomi was not so lucky.

"Do you think a nerd can be hot or does that cancel their nerdiness?" the new boy pondered. "I reckon it doesn't."

"Give me lip like tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter