Shotgun

Shotgun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun sunk deeper and deeper into the sofa crease, between the two noisy couples on either side of him. Chen had disappeared to God knows where as soon as he set eyes on Minseok almost an hour ago. The amount of underage drinking and recreational drug use surrounding Baekhyun was annoying and honestly a bit smelly but he'd been promised his first high school party would be an exciting new experience and would give it more than an hour long opportunity. He let out another deep sigh however, as the noisy host of the party, Sehun, made his way through the living room with a half smoked joint in hand. His best friend Park Chanyeol followed gleefully, eyes half lidded in a daze as he looked in Baekhyun's direction for a fraction of a second before doing a double take, letting a wide creepy grin spread across his face.

"Baekhyunnnnnnie" He dragged out his name, drawing unwanted attention to his stiff classmate, before grabbing his wrist and pulling him off the lumpy couch. "Never in a million years did I expect to see you at the 'bro house'." He cackles, draping a strong arm over his tiny acquaintance.

Chanyeol's biggest flaw was definitely being too friendly. Everyone knew of Chanyeol, everyone liked the volleyball captain. Yes volleybal, most people when they first meet the buff, 183cm giant jump to the conclusion that he much play basketball. All that height was just as perfect for dunking as it was for spiking; Baekhyun saw it firsthand. Chanyeol's awkwardly long limbs would suddenly have purpose, stretching out with surprising poise that disappeared as quickly as it came. Chanyeol was fun to watch. Baekhyun had been nursing a crush on the senior for a short while, which he never did anything about seeing as he is Baekhyun but they knew each other, vaguely. Baekhyun tagged along to the few matches Chen attended. His school rivaling Baekhyun's own and was promptly corrected by the team captain, who insisted he root for his own school. He attended every game after that, taking on the facade of a volleyball fanboy just to sit in the stands and watch the young man sweat through his jersey. Yes, he knew of Chanyeol.

"Wanna hit?" He chuckles, leaning into the small boy with the half smoked cigarette. "You look pretty out of place, Baekkie." He grins, speaking the too familiar nick name and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter