Second Week

Lifeline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

 

 

I didn't go inside the church today, my mom and I argued about it but I insisted to just wait for them inside the car and after that? They let me do what I want and didn't even bother to talk to me anymore. 

 

 

 

 

I got out from the car and stride my way at the back of the church. I lighted my cigarette and let it rest between my lips as I fixed the loosed bandage on my wrist and hand. 

 

 

 

I winced when I accidentally bit my lower bruised lip. 

 

 

 

"Did you get into trouble again?"

My gaze lifted up and saw Jimin sitting on the ground, I raised a perfect eyebrow from seeing the bonnet on his head. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, I got beaten up and there's nothing to tell. My parents didn't even believe me." 

I puffed a smoke and settled not too close to him, I don't want him sniffing this poison. He looks vulnerable today. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not even planning to ask you."

I look at him and he's shrugging with his stoic expression as he watched me puffing my death. Sorry, I was talking about my cigar. 

 

 

 

 

"It's beautiful right?"

 

 

 

 

"What? Where? Who?"

He softly chuckled at my clumsy remark as I looked around finding what he's talking about. 

 

 

 

"The clouds. The more you observe, the more you begin to see the beautiful unique shapes of it. Just like over there, it shape like a puppy right?"

Jimin pointed the sky as I followed it by my gaze and look at it but all I can see is a simple cloud. 

 

I wanted to laugh at his remark right now but I can't do that. 

 

 

 

Jimin never laughed even the stupidest thing that I had told him. That would be unfair.

 

 

 

"Though sometimes it reminds me of you."

A weak smile formed on his plump dry lips. I was too focus staring at him that I forget my cigarette at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter