Third Week

Lifeline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

I was devastated for the passed whole week. I woke up so early the next sunday morning, eager to go to the church to see Jimin. 

 

 

 

 

I can't even go still when I know that the time is fleeting. Like a blossoming flower that slowly wither at the cold winter season. 

 

 

 

 

As soon as the church came to my view, I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"That's new. You look excited to go out."

My brother looked at me with his curious gaze, but I didn't bother to answer him when the car finally stopped, I dashed out from the car without a word. 

 

 

 

 

I felt my heartbeats race with the speed of my dash and adrenaline rushed all over me and surroundings totally became hazy, so do the sounds. I wanted to see Jimin. 

 

 

 

 

When I'm near at the familiar corner at the back of the church, my heart sank by seeing no one is there. I was breathing heavily as I clutched my chest to stop from aching. 

 

 

 

 

I lazily walked at the same place where we sat last week. I leaned my back at the wall and crouched down on to my knees, still panting from the run I did.

 

 

 

 

When I find my composure, I took out a lollipop inside my bag. Surprisingly, cigarette taste awful for my taste buds lately. 

 

 

 

 

Milk Strawberry is my favorite flavor because it reminds me of Jimin. 

 

 

 

 

I pushed my head back as I stared up at the sky. A light wind whispered across

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter