Begin Again

Lifeline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

 

 

Time flies so fast. I can still remember, me being emotionally wrecked last month and Jimin was there, smiling softly at me.

Proving that life is worth a thousand try too see it's hidden beauty. 

This is the second Sunday of April and everyone in the church is still mourning at someones lost.

 

 

When the preaching was about to start, I quickly dash my way to sit beside my mom, and for the first time in those past 12 months, I started to listen intently to God's words.

Because like what he always tells me: 'not everything that looks boring is actually are, instead try to understand the meaning of it and you'll appreciate more.'

And that's what I'm doing, I have learned the hard way that life is really unfair and we can't do anything about it.

Let's just accept the fact that the world is filled with hard times and we need to quit complaining about it.
 

"Complaining doesn't lessen your burden."
I remembered him telling me that 3 months ago when I blabbered things like I was being bullied at school and all. 
 

 

After the whole preaching, I was surprised at myself for actually enjoying it. 
I went outside and saunter my way at the back of this church, coming into my vision the same place where Jimin and I sat at 2 weeks ago. 

Memories flooding into my mind and tears threatening to come out again. The first week of not having him is excruciating and I'm still coping up with his absence. 
 

 

I sat at the same place where we sat at and looked up at the sky.

The stored tears started to flow and sobs wracked my body. 
 

 

Why does it have to be this way? No matter how positive I can be, it always dawned on me the fact that I can't see him again and it hurts so much. 

Like it was killing me softly, no matter how hard I try to survive. No matter how hard I try to breathe, the air in my lungs was still suffocating me. 

 

 

"Hey."
Jimin softly called me as he breaks away from the hug, and cold started to crept my body. 
 

"I have something for you."
He grabbed his bag pack in search of someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter