For you

i l-hate you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae- what should i do?? Jimin

Taehyung asked while sobbing.

Tae- i love hyung so much...

Jm- tae... Have you went to a doctor?

Tae- i didn't but now i am sure of it. And i can't let go my child... Jimin help me...

Jm- argg taetae

Jimin hugged him tightly.

Jm- listen to me for now. Go to your room and sleep. I'll think of a solution. Don't worry too much it won't be good for your health.

With that Jimin accompanied Tae to his room and he went to his own room.
On the way to his room he was stopped by a familiar voice.
Jk- what are you going to do hyung?

Jm- for how long were you here prince? It has been so long and those are your first word?

Jk- well you see i am sad right now. I am being force to marry and the one i am about to marry is pregnant.

Jm- you seem pitiful dear prince

Jk- i sure am. I lost countless of time by you and this ... How about a new match?

Jm- how can i say no to you..

The fight had last a long time. But in the end Jungkook won.

Jm- ah ha don't get too cocky about this win. i am tired and have just come back from a war...

Jk- it is the first time i heard you justifying your lost? What is it? Do you feel scared?

Jm- i sure am... Haha you became so strong

Jimin said Jungkook's hair. Soon after Jungkook disappeared and Jimin went back to his room.

He couldn't sleep all night knowing clearly he needed to rest after the war. He though of solutions and all ended this way. For Taehyung he could do anything. The next day he went to Taehyung's room and called hoseok too.

Jm- Hoseok do you really love tae?

Jh- i don't have the right to say so...

Jm- it is just us now.. Please answer me truthfully.

Jh- i love him so much that i can die for him.

Jm- tae... Do you want to live with him?

Tae- yesss i want to. I am ready to let go my name and status.

Jm- listen to me guys... Tomorrow i will prepare a carriage. There's a small house you can use for the time being. Is that alright??

Taehyung jumped on Jimin, hugging him tightly and sobbing silently.

Tae- that's a lot Jiminie thank you so much but what are you going to do?? The Jeon family will feel hurt and that will definitely cause a war.

Jm- don't worry taetae I'll take care of it. There won't be any war and the kim family and Jeon family are great friend so..

Jh- You aren't. .. Going t-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter