the twins

i l-hate you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very fair, with mint colored hair guy was standing infront of Jimin.

Jk- Ji... Hyung you really don't have to do it. I'm gonna be okay.


Jm- have you ever seen me trying to escape or have you seen me weak? Prince Jungkook you make me disappointed.


Jk- it's not this hyung! You-


Jm- will you help me to put my armor?


Jk- fine! Just be safe...

Kingmin's son named as yoongi too was wearing his armor. Jimin was staring at him, imagining many possible ways of winning the fight. Suddenly the design flag on the opponent armor caught his attention. He started breathing heavily.

Jk- hey are you okay?? Hyung?

Suddenly a vision appeared in front of him, the 2 year old him was crying and someone with that design flag on his armor appear in front of him with a sword. He returned to reality with Jungkook's shout, still breathing.

Jm- i... Am oka-

- The fight will start soon. The two princes please come to the centre.

Jm- i should go..

Jimin said walking to the centre. He was still shaken after the vision. He walked toward the centre with his sword in his hand. A trumpet sound could be heard indicating that they could start. Yoongi made the first move and Jimin blocked the attack just in time. He wasn't attacking and it was like he wasn't there. Yoongi noticing he wasn't focus took advantage of it and attacked him by surprise at his back.

Jungkook had never seen Jimin like this. He was always focused. Jimin groaned when yoongi had cut his back. He was panting. Kingmin had a smirk on his face.

Kingmin- it isn't going to take much longer...


When Jimin got cut again in his back, Jungkook couldn't hold it back and was about to go to Jimin when some men held him back...

Jk- let me goo... Let me-


Kingmin- sorry Jungkook but that's against the law.


Tears were now rolling down his face unconsciously.

Jk- He is going to die! Please let him... JIMIN-AHHH!

With Jungkook's shout he realised that he needed to win. If it continued on he will surely lose. He needed to finish it fast. When yoongi was preparing another attack now very confident, Jimin blocked it and turned Yoongi sword and threw it away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter