it's all i can do..

i l-hate you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It would take two days to arrive to Min's palace. The next day Jimin and Jungkook with a group left the kingdom promising to bring peace.

The journey started silent. It was a comfortable silence. They could observe the nature and listen to its peaceful music. Something the can't listen often at the palace. The sun was about to set when Jungkook had decided to stop and to look for a place to sleep. Some men had went to search for wood for the fire and some have accompanied Jungkook for hunting. Jimin and some other man had stayed behind to look after their belongings. Jimin was walking around to see if the place was really safe and if no robbers are in view. When he came back he heard some of the men who didn't notice him talking.

- Is it alright bringing Prince Jimin? You know the-
-i know i know but well he is very strong and would be able to protect Jungkook
-But that's not his Job... I heard that he is incapable of bearing a child!
-what really? That would be a big problem.
- exactly isn't that the purpose of marria...

Jimin cleared his throat, announcing that he was there. The men with eyes wide open bowed at him. Jimin went to sit somewhere next to a fire. But whatever the men were saying were true. Jimin was probably incapable of bearing Jungkook's child afterall he hadn't got his heat and an omega is only fertile during heat. It's not like he minded that because he never wanted to have a child but that would end up with Jungkook having to marry again and that left him with a bittersweet feeling which he was persuaded it was because of the pairing. But all he could really do now to be useful was to protect Jungkook with his power. His thought were interrupted when Jungkook came toward with well cooked meat in his hands.

Jm- ohh you came back already?

Jk- It had been a while. What were you thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter