Unfair

i l-hate you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An omega... A useless creature that goes in heat every month. They are only use to reproduce. They are only good at this. They hold a lower position than Alphas and betas. They are degrading, a disappointment and disgusting.

However Omega Jimin contradicts all those sayings. He was born in a prestige family of two alphas. He was a prince but things didn't went well and some rebels burned his home and killed his kindhearted parents. He was only 2 years old when this happened and he doesn't remember his parent. He was the only one who was able to escape with the help of a servant.
The king Kim Sumin who had a great relationship with King Park have decided to adopt prince Jimin. He had a son called taehyung same age with Jimin . jimin and him became great friends.

At the age of 15 Jimin became a master of sword. He became someone invincible.  He had already won many wars and had gain a lot of respect. People loved him and wanted to be like him. King kim was very proud of him and wanted his son to become like Jimin but Taehyung had no interest in fighting.

At the age of 18 Taehyung got his first heat but Jimin didn't. Some says it's because both his parents were pure alphas. People who had the privilege to see his face were amazed by his beauty. An angel, he was. His smile could make anyone happy. Taehyung had a butler named Jhope who was a beta. The relationship between those two was risky but Jimin saw the love between those two and had decided to keep quiet about this.

Two years had passed and Jimin was gone in a war promising victory for his country. Taehyung was called by his father a night during the war.

- dear son I have a favor to ask you. Can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter