THE REASON WHY

Distance between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Amber chat with krystal’s manager Jerry, who knows in the SM entertainment when Amber was SM’s employed composer. Jerry aware the secret love between Krystal and Amber. In addition, he stashes it from everybody which makes Amber feel grateful. If wasn’t him, they may have confronted the difficulties more unbearable.


“Just go in! She does not finish the shooting yet, but I think she’s glad to see you, she probably speed up so we all can get off work sooner than planned.”

“You wish!” Amber doubt about what Jerry said while walk in the studio.

Amber stand behind the monitor, watching, obsessed with the attractive women posing masterly. After all these years, she’s no longer a shy girl who hides behind Amber’s back. There she is, a talented model/actor has the sense of being live in front of the camera, every photo she takes are communicates a certain feeling and will evoke emotions. And over these years, in spite of all Amber’s efforts she failed. Her hearts miss a beat just because Krystal make a seduce eye contact in the monitor. Amber is still yield obedience to her beauty.

Krystal notice her when Amber walks in, she doesn’t expect Amber’s appearance . She intends to take Jerry’s car when she finishes the job originally. "is this mean I have a second chance? Does she willing to give us another try?" She thought. Krystal soon detects Amber is thinner than before and out of spirits, which make her frown in the photograph. she wonders if is Amber customary skip meals or is not to eat healthily, maybe is both. Amber loves having boba and junk food substitute for normal meals which use to make Krystal annoying. Occasionally, the annoyance will turn into a fight.

“Y..you look great in the photo.” Amber stuttered and stunned by Krystal, when she wears the white shirt, bottom less, walking to her directly.

“I don’t look great in person?” Krystal flips her hair and said. Amber can smell her odor, the intimate scent that comforts her heart. But no, she can’t indulge in her transient tender. Identical to roses have thorns, there is no way to hold something that is truly beautiful; not without consequences. There is a reason why roses have thorns. Amber is not ready for the consequences.

“You look lovely! Go change your cloth, Ashley is waiting.” she hastily ends the fishy topic that makes her disturbed.

 

 

IN THE WAY TO COFFEE SHOP

“Where is Ashley? Is she at mom’s house? I mean..your mother’s house.” Krystal unable endures the silence in the car, but start off on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter