NEED TO BE NEED part1

Distance between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Miss Lin, hi, I would like to take two days’ sick leave for Ashley. “

“Yeah, She has a slight fever.” “Well, if She’s getting worse, I’ll take her to hospital.”

“No, I don’t want to bother you, I can take her to the doctor on my own. You already help us too much, Thanks anyway!”

“Ok, thank you, bye.”Amber put down her cell phone.

“Does Ashley’s teacher Chinese? Her last name is Lin.” During the conversation on the phone, women's intuition showed to Krystal, this miss Lin is too “nice”.

“Nope! She’s Korean Americans, and happen is Kirstin’s relative, what a small world!” Even life is too harsh, what makes Amber gratifying is her friends are always there for her, support her no matter what the situation was in.

Therefore, if there’s a friend needs her, she’ll also do the same thing. Even if sometimes she don’t have times or abilities to cover them all, still, she’s trying her best to give them all the help she can. And this dedication makes her feel the value of existence.

‘Busted!!!! I knew it!! I just knew it!’ Krystal yelling in her own head.

“Ohh, how nice. ” Instead, Krystal is learned her lesson, she knows she can’t argue this small thing with Amber, besides there is nothing happen.

The predicament of them is always themselves. But she needs to be careful, she won’t allow any variable in their relationship, she fussed about the separation, desperately needs to fix up the fissures. This pseudo single life is killing her, she is impatiently waiting for Amber back to her life. She needs someone who can comfort her when she gets off from a long day work; feel free to take off the disguise mask, soften her adamant, undefended resting in lover’s arms, cuddling in bed every night.

“Yeah, She is really helped me a lot, but I felt like taking too much from her, so I’m trying turn off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter