Chapter 1 - 2343 "An Unexpected Guest"

My Heart Beats For You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Aaaaaaaah" Suho yawns as he wake ups early in the morning.

It's already 7:00 am when he woke up suns already up and people are already cramming to get to their own work and school. 

"Maybe I should start my day also" he walks to his fridge and looks to the  list he already have posted and lets out a very long sigh.

Things to do

1. Buy food for the next week.
2. Buy PC parts to fix the computer.
3. Go to the bank to pay for the utility bills.
4. Go to the office to tell that he cant submit this weeks issue.
5. Buy a new game for his console.
6. Deposit money to the orphanage.

"Oh god, so many things to do, I hate going out and this would take me outside for like forever." he said to himself.

Ding-dong... Ding-dong... Ding-dong... Ding-dong...

"Is that my door? Well, that's a surprise who would visit me at this time of the day?"

Suho looks through hole in his door to see the landlady waiting for the door to open.

"That's strange? Landlady never talk to me or even visit unless its time to collect fees and its just the beginning of the month."

He opens the door and then suddenly the landlady talk to him and said, "Oh there you are young man thought I would for ages for you to open this door."

"Ahh... Sorry about that it's just that I was not sure if that was my doorbell ringing" he replied to the old lady.

"Oh no worries, I'm just here to tell you that you would have new neighbors." the lady said with a smirk in her face.

"What!? Didn't I rented the whole floor? How come I would have neighbors?" Suho was just shocked at what the old lady told her.

"I know, I know you told me that your not good at dealing with other people. But this new tenants of mine are special, so please if you could spare some slack please let them live here, I'll just return the r

Please log in to read the full chapter