Perks Of The Mansion

Trapped In Paradise

 

Sunday Night
04:30am
"She's sleeping." Sunggyu said calmly, walking out of her room.
 
"Is she feeling better?" Dongwoo asked him.
 
"For now, I think so. But what are her parents doing about her disappearance?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"They are putting out secret search parties for her. They are trying to not alarm the King. But they have told everyone that the wedding is postponed." Sungyeol answered.
 
"Okay, well, we won't have anything to worry about yet then. Adults can't find this place." Sunggyu said, nodding.
 
"Not necessarily." Hoya replied. "Minsoo knows. And he's joining the search. The main thing they're doing is keeping it from his father." He explained.
 
"Well, we won't leave her unless it's absolutely necessary. And we could always fly away to somewhere else if we have to." Sunggyu reasoned.
 
"We should make sure she doesn't go by the archway. Our magic will only protect this place as long as no one looks at anyone." Woohyun said.
 
"I agree, but we also have to think of something to get them off our backs too." Myungsoo stated.
 
"I'll be right back, she's waking up. I can show you the closet while you guys talk." Sungjong said, standing up and walking towards Young Mi's room.
 
{Young Mi}
"Good morning, princess." Sungjong said, walking into the room.
 
"It's morning?" I asked him, sitting up.
 
"Yes, it is. You slept after Sunggyu hyung sang to you. And now, it's morning." Sungjong said perkily.
 
"What will I be doing today?" I got out of bed to go get ready.
 
"Go shower first and then I'll show you." Sungjong gently pushed me towards the bathroom as I continued to wake up.
 
I finished showering quickly, realizing that I didn't have clothes to change into. Except, Sungjong left them out for me. I got dressed and went to meet him outside.

 

"Here, just a small addition." Sungjong said, putting something in my hair. "Come, I'll show you the surprise." He took my hand and led to a pair of double doors in my room.
 
"Behold! Your closet!" Sungjong did a hand motion as if presenting it as a prize.
 
Everything in the room, belonged to me? Seriously? I did NOT need that much clothes.
 
"Yes, you do. We shall be staying here. Together forever!" Sungjong said, reading my mind again.
 
"Okay, well, I don't know if I will be able to find anything though." I admitted softly.
 
"And that's why I'm here today. To show you where everything is. And help you get ready for your date with Sunggyu hyung tonight!" Sungjong cheered happily.
 
"D-Date?" I stammered.
 
"Yup, the others and I set it up for you guys. The both of you just have to arrive. But anyway, it's fine. Sunggyu hyung likes white, so here you are in your white dress." Sungjong gestured at his choice.
 
"So, here. In these drawers." Sungjong pointed to the ones in the middle of the room. "Are your undergarments, normal and special." He grinned.
 
"Then the left side clear closet has some formal dresses in case we decide to dress up one day. The racks next to it are dresses and normal clothes, shorts included. Then, the case on the right are your shoes." He pointed everything out and walked to the shoe case, pulling out a pair of white flats. "Here, wear these tonight." He said, setting them down at my feet.
 
"Also, if you want more clothes or something specific, just let me know. I will go out to buy it for you. Besides, I'm the only one that knows your size." Sungjong winked at me, before leading me out of the closet.
 
"Now, it's time for your date!!" He cheered, pushing me towards the empty hallway and pointing straight.
 
I would run into someone eventually, I guess.
 
Author's Note:
OMG, I was able to update~ <3
wooo~~ okay, sorry. :(
I've been swamped apparently.
I'm working on 3 collab fics with 3 different people.
AND i have 5 fics of my own.
Oh well, I plan to focus on this one until it's done then move on to the next one. :D
If you want to see the collab fics, let me know :D I'll link you~
[none of them are Infinite though, they're 2PM, Block B, and B.A.P]
 
 
 
COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3