Second Date Part 1

Trapped In Paradise

 

{Young Mi}

I walked down the empty hallway, trying to figure out who I was supposed to find. Someone jumped in front of me and I let out a small scream.

 

"Relax, pretty. It's just me." Woohyun rested his hands on my shoulders. "You look so pretty right now. If only Sunggyu hyung didn't see you first." He said a bit regretfully in a daze.

 

"Anyway, your date is this way." Woohyun said, taking my hand, leading me down the hallway.

 

How did everyone know where my date was, but me?

 

We walked all the way down to a strange room. It was like a library, but the books were organized in the colors of the rainbow.

 

 

 

Sunggyu was sitting on a huge bean bag chair in the middle of the room.

 

"Here we are, pretty." Woohyun winked at me and left.

 

I slowly walked up to Sunggyu and he turned to me, smiling right before I reached him.

 

"Hello, my princess. How are you today?" He asked me, reaching out for my hand which I graciously took.

 

He led me to sit on his lap, resting my head on shoulder. "I'm good." I answered truthfully.

 

"That's good. I forgot to ask you before, would you like someone to heal your bruises? Myungsoo is out right now and he's the best at healing. But Sungyeol comes in a close second." Sunggyu asked me.

 

I shook my head slowly, "I want them to heal on their own. To prove to myself that I survived." I explained.

 

I felt Sunggyu's lips press against my hair, "You had been surviving for so long, it wasn't just two days." Sunggyu said softly, not trying to change my mind but as if to tell me what he knew.

 

"I know, but still, I want the bruises to heal with time, instead of powers." I told him.

 

He continued to brush his hands over my hair, soothing me.

 

"I wanted to stay here and let you learn some things about what I was and what I am now. But if you're too tired for it, then we can just stay here like this." Sunggyu mumbled softly into my hair.

 

"Aniya, I want to know." I told him, leaning away from him.

 

"Arasseo." Sunggyu said, easily carrying me in his arms to a table on the other side. He sat down and made me still sit in his lap.

 

His arms were at my sides, reaching for an open book and placing it in front of me. It was strange being this comfortable with Sunggyu. I have never been this close to a boy before.

 

"Here is what I used to be." He pointed at the specific line I was to read.

 

"Angel. Definition, helper of God. Certain angels have the job of writing who is allowed or not allowed in Heaven. This tends to be a very boring job. Others get to people watch, this is a privilege. They get to look over the universe and help write down the sins that people commit, so that when it's their turn to stand before Heaven's gates, it will decide if they are allowed in or not. Privileges can always get revoked and other menial jobs may be demanded of them." I read aloud, learning what Sunggyu was before.

 

"So, you had the privilege of watching over Paradise?" I asked him.

 

"Yes, I did. And that's when I saw you. All of us did. But I remember the first time I saw you." Sunggyu smiled in a daze. "You had just gone to the studio to check out what was so 'inappropriate' about the dances. And watching the people dance there, it made you smile and want to join in. But you knew that your mother would be angry. So you settled with watching. I don't know if you know it, but that day, your smile never left your face. Even when your parents yelled at you for coming home so late." He said softly, wrapping his arms around me tighter.

 

I leaned back into his embrace, feeling so safe in his arms. I don't think anyone would know how it felt, knowing that someone would always protect you no matter what.

 

Sunggyu released me a little and reached for another book. "Here is what I am now." He pointed.

 

"Fallen Angel. Definition, someone who chose to fall from Heaven. This is rare, most people like to stay in Heaven, also known as Paradise. However, there are exceptions where angels fall for mortals and choose to be with them on whatever universe they stay on. Fallen Angels are similar to regular Angels in the sense that they still have powers. But they will need regular food to keep up their strength. Before, they could for fun, but after they have Fallen, they eat out of need." I read. "So that's why Sungjong can still read my mind..." I mumbled.

 

"Yes, that's why. That's also why we have healing powers and we can create a safe place like this." Sunggyu said softly, his lips grazing over my bare shoulder, my hair out of the way.

 

"That tickles." I said squirming a little.

 

"Really, now?" Sunggyu taunted, doing it again.

 

"Yahhh. I'm serious." I tried to move away from him but he didn't let me.

 

"Arasseo, arasseo." He said as he stopped brushing his lips against my skin. "Let's go, there's somewhere else I want to take you." He said, standing up with me in his arms.

 

Author's Note:

hehe :3 i was able to update~

:D anyway, i just wanted to explain some thing about the angels and fallen angels

since there was a question about it. so here's an explanation, plus sunggyu x young mi time.

and some namgrease at the beginning. XD

CHAPTER 25! :O omg~ <3 hehe :3

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3