A Blessing or a Curse?

THE EYE

The operation was a success and after a week of nerve wreaking waiting this day finally arrive, the day the bandage will finally remove. Inside the room a bunch of people are gathered waiting for the final reveal. Aside from the doctor and his two nurses, the CEO of Woolim can be seen sitting in a chair near the door with his hand cross, sitting beside him is one of the companies representative in charge of public relation, the two managers Hyoan and Jungryul are busy walking back and forth across the room almost bumping each other, Sunggyu’s family are also there sitting in the chair near the window with the two women side hugging each other with a teary eyes, and sitting beside the bed is a lone member with a big smile plastered on his face. That said idol battled many people just to be present on this special day (the people namely his CEO and managers) saying that Sunggyu wants him to be the first person he will see which he lied since Sunggyu never made such request but not really far from the truth though because Gyugyu secrectly wishes for that thing as well. So here they are waiting for the moment...

“Sunggyu, I want you to slowly open your eyes. It will hurt at first since your eyes is still adjusting from the light so just take your time”, the doctor instruct. Sunggyu did and it is indeed painful, the light feels like a needle that tried to pierce your eyes and he felt that his eyes got sunburn if thats possible but slowly he adjust. But someone got impatient.

“Hyung~ hurry up and look at me!”, the namu whine while tugging Gyu’s hand.

“Yah, you stupid tree my brother is still adjusting from the light”. And a slap in the head is heard across the room. By now must of the people got near the bed.

Indeed namu is the first person gyu sees and he did that while laughing at the whinning tree that holding his injured head. The laugh is music to everyones ears, so much that it made gyu’s omma burst to tears followed by his sister. Its the first time they heard him laugh after the accident.

“Gyu-hyung don’t laugh at my misery~.”, said the tree while smiling widely (is that even possible?). “Hyung~ I’m the first person you see. I’m so lucky”, sing-song namu which by now hug gyu.

“Well thats a given since your such an attention seeker”, utter gyu, “But I’m happy to see you namu~”. Gyu hug namu in return.

“Ahem, make way you stupid tree the family is coming through”, nag gyu’s sister.

“Yah noona, your being cruel you don’t have to shove me like that.”

“Well your blocking the way, I want to hug my cutie brother too”. As the two continue to banter, Gyu’s omma hug gyugyu from the other side of the bed while his father just raffle his hair.

“Glad you can finally see your handsome father my son”.

“Tsssk, whose handsome?”, retort gyu.

“Yah, you should agree since it mean your handsome too since your my offspring.”

“Now now now, you two don’t start to argue like those two over there.”

“Omma~”, the two mention people simultaneously whine. “Gyugyu, my son, omma is so so happy you can finally see again I’m even willing to offer my eyes just for you to see. Thank God our prayers are answered,” his omma start to cry again.

“Omma please dont cry everything is fine now and I would’nt want you to give up your sight too. So omma please stop crying I don’t want to cry too cause my eyes still hurt.”

“Oh my God, I’m sorry my baby don’t cry.”

“Ahem, I do suggest not to strain you eyes to much Sunggyu. And allow me to check on him first”. After the doctor examine sunggyu’s eyes he give few instructions before his team leave, “We will be requiring you to stay for 3 days longer in the hospital for observation. If you felt anything unpleasant from your eyes don’t hesitate to call the nurse.”

The CEO, the rep and the managers also give their share of hug or pat and congrats before they leave to give the patient room to relax. Gyu’s brother in law arrive to give here congrats and hug and also to drag her wife back home since their little baby is looking for his omma. Gyu’s parents left to buy some food and gift saying they need to prepare for their celebration tonight while giggling disregarding the doctor’s order of letting the patient have enough rest and adjusting.

“Ha ha ha”, laugh namu, ”Your parents are funny gyu. Sometimes they act like a child. But are you really okay to see more people? Are you really okay with the celebration?”

“Its okay hyunnie, my parents are just so happy and excited. So let them be. Anyway the celebration won’t probably last long though since the doctor will forbid it.”

The two were busy talking about the other members and the infinite activities for an hour before the door is suddenly open with a bang.

“My hamster we’re here! Feast your eyes with our beauty!”

“Heechul-hyung, jung! Why are you here?”

“Yah, is that how you great us? You ungrateful brat. Ouch we feel so unwanted. Let’s leave now junie our hamster never want us here,” Heechul said will slowly going back to the door.

The hamster just roll his eyes disgregarding again the doctor’s order of not stressing his eyes.

“Your such a diva hyung. Of course I’m happy your both here I’m just wondering why now? Since the doctor definitely want me to rest.”

“Aww my baby gyu of course we came here after knowing what today is. No doctor can stop us,” Junghyun said as he tried to hug gyu but of course namu block the way.

“And your omma texted us to come here for the celebration you know”, Heechul casually sit in the bed while the persistent Junghyun just went to the other side of the bed just to hug the hamster and of course that earn him a glare from namu.

An hour after, the room got more crowded as more visitors arrive such as the other members of infinite who made lots of noise, close relatives and the returnee his parents, his sister and family, and Woolim’s CEO and managers. Of course, the party didn’t last long as expected since they got reprimanded by the doctor and he ordered everyone to leave immediately since they disturbing the other patients with their noise mostly the laughter of the maknaes and dino and the banter of Woohyun and Junghyun plus Gyu’s sister. Woohyun insist to accompany gyu for the night followed by the request of the same from the rest of the members but the CEO only agreed for Woohyun and Myungsoo together with Hyoan-hyung. But Hyoan-hyung didn’t stay for the night so after 9pm he left too.

“Hyunnie can you accompany me to the bathroom pretty please~,” beg Sunggyu.

“Gyu-hyung the restroom is just over there what do you need me for?,” tease Woohyun.

“Not there hyunnie. I don’t wanna see the remnant of that choding’s vomit. That’s what he get from sneakily drinking lot of soda like he never drink it before tssk.” The two laugh as they imagine the event that happen. So the two went to nearest toilet which is after two turns.

“Yah gyu, this restroom is creepy. The lights is broken it keep flicking.”

“We’re not gonna stay here longer anyway. So I’ll go now. Are you not gonna take a piss too?”

“No, I’m just gonna wait here outside,” so the namu got busy fixing his hair while looking at the mirror.

Inside the stall, while taking a piss gyugyu suddently felt chill and the light start to flicker again. Then suddenly it become too quit.

“Hyunie!”, gyu call but no response. ”Hyunnie!” He hurriedly finish his business and as he is about to open a door he saw a barefeet facing sideways just outside his door. His pretty much sure that is not his hyunnie since he was wearing a red shoes and they never knew some people are with them in the bathroom. The light flicker as chill crawl is gyugyu’s back.

“Hyu- hyu--nie”. The feet move and now its facing towards him through the door. ”Hyu-nie,” gyu tried to call again as he start to tear and shake. As he start to sob, Woohyun suddently open the door.

“Gyu-hyung what happen you keep calling me? .... Yah what happen? why are you crying?,” namu hug the sobbing hamster, “Hey calm down its ok I’m here.”

It took few minutes before Sunggyu calm down. He didn’t understand why he suddently panic like that, yes the situation got creepy but still they could be an explanation right? So he ask namu regarding the person standing outside his stall door and to his fear namu said that he seen nobody so far except them in the bathroom which lead to gyu storming out of there in a flash while dragging the confuse namu. That night gyugyu got sick and he throw tantrum when namu tried to leave his side even just to call the nurse to check gyu’s fever even if Myungsoo is sleeping on the next bed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: I'm sorry guys for the very late update and this is not beta. I just wrote this one using my self so I'm not sute about the format and its too small for me to notice the errors hehehe... Happy weekend everyone!!! It's friday the 13th here right timing to post a creepy fic whahahaha!!!