Chapter 1

Love or Dreams?

Sohee's POV

Today is the first day of school! And OBVIOUSLY I have to look good every day and I always spend much time in getting ready. But I was never late for school.

 

I got to school and saw my friends Go Eunbyeol and the always Class President Kim Junmyeon. We spent the time chatting before the bell rings. As the bell rang the teacher brought in a new student. He looked like an introvert because he was walking with his head down.

 

"Everyone, we have a new student his name is Kim Myungsoo. Myungsoo-ssi please introduce yourself." The teacher asked him to introduce his self. He looked very nervous when he was asked to introduce his self.

 

"My name is Kim Myungsoo. Please take care of me." He said while he had his head down. He looks like a person with only a few confidence about himself.

 

"Myungsoo, why don't you sit beside the Class President over there and he can tour you around the campus so you can be familiar with it." He was directed to Junmyeon or as I call him Mr. Pres.

 

"Hi, My name is Junmyeon. I hope you can enjoy your stay in this school." Junmyeon is always the Mr. Nice guy that's why he was always elected. The new kid just gave him a nod.

 

At recess time, Junmyeon toured Myungsoo at the whole campus. And I thought that would just end there.

 

"Do you want to join us for lunch? Don't worry my friends are nice. They don't bite." Why does Kim Junmyeon have to be an angel all the time?! "Sohee, is it okay for him to join us?"

 

"Well, if he can handle my attitude." I joked. And Jokes are half meant you know.

 

"Don't worry Sohee is nice. Right Sohee?" He looked at me as if he's signaling me to be good to the new guy.  I just rolled my eyes.

 

I'm nice to the people who are nice to me. But I can be slight of a   if they are also y to me.

 

We sat together but he has not said a single word the whole time. It was frustrating. How can he manage to stay quiet the whole time?

 

He was like this the whole week? Amazing.

 

The worst part is that it's just the first week of school and we have a group project and Mr. Pres invited him to join our group because he does not have friends yet. He was just quiet the whole time we were talking about the project we had to make. He just kept on nodding when he was asked.

 

"Why don't we work after class?" I suggested.

 

"I'm sorry Sohee-ya, you know I have to go to the academy later. As much as I want to I can only spend a few minutes after class" Eunbyeol said.

 

"Junmyeon, don't tell me you have something to do later?" I was hoping he did not have anything to do. But he gave me an apologetic smile. "So don't tell me that smile means you already have something to do?"

 

"Sorry Sohee I have a competition to attend to today and I will also not be here tomorrow." I just let out a sigh.

 

"Ok so me and Myungsoo will work on it first? And you'll just add more details the following days" I said while clenching my fist. The new guy already has a bad first impression and now I need to work alone with him.

 

After class we started to work on the project. At least he was good with tools but we haven't spoke to each other while working. But at least we had progress and Junmyeon and Eunbyeol need to add just a few details to the project.

 

After doing the project, we rode the same bus.  The bus had only a few vacant seats. I found a seat for 2 people. "Do you want to sit here?" I pointed at the seat beside me.

 

"No thanks" He just stood up and did not sit beside me. Well I was just being kind even if I also did not want to sit with him.

 

Myungsoo's POV

I just transferred to a new school. This is the first school I entered in Seoul. I was in Busan the whole time until my parents decided to move to Seoul.

 

I'm not used to this kind of environment yet. Good thing the president was very nice and accommodating unlike his best friend.

 

I could not yet get used to the school life here. Because it's very different from the schools I entered in Busan. But I'm sure I'll get along with the rest of my classmates in a few days. Well except from Sohee.

 

But the bad news is I am in a group with her. And worst I had to work with her after classes. I did not know what to say because I don't like her attitude from the very first moment I met her.

 

I just worked quietly and did it quickly to lessen the time I have to spend with her.

 

I rode the same bus going home. She offered a seat beside her but I rejected because I find it awkward sitting near her.