THAT UNNIE

DOWNPOUR

 

 

“I’m alright Yerin unnie. Don’t worry about me”

“But Eunha and Yuju told me that you comeback home late that day and it’s the same day where you faint at the middle of night. That is why I said don’t ever comeback home too late!”

“Look, I’m alright okay? It’s been three weeks unnie, three weeks after I discharged, doctor also say I’m alright and it has nothing to do with my body condition” Sinb try again. Try to tell Yerin and prove to Yerin that she alright. Sinb aware that Yerin and her other sister is worry about her health but, sometimes Sinb feel sick about it. She felt like she being controlled and she feels like her sister is too over protected just because she is not like other person. Sinb don’t want they only think about her, she think that she didn’t deserve that kind of worry, she is okay so her sister should be okay too, she don’t want they wasting their time worrying about her condition.

“Yerin unnie is just worry Sinb. We are all worried about you. Can you just please understand your own body? And tell me, how long you have stop taking your medicine? I take a look at your  medicine yesterday and it still there, doesn’t change since we bought it” This time Yuju ask with her most serious voice and Sinb already hung her head down to the floor. Yuju is the most cheerful and understanding unnie for Sinb, rarely for Yuju to get mad or upset about anything. So when Yuju ask her with that kind of voice tone, Sinb know and realize that she did wrong. There’s nothing that Sinb can do instead of being silent for the whole time.

“I--I take it b--but it’s just som--sometimes. I forgot” Sinb answer shortly still hanging her head down while her other sister already stare at her and crossing their arms on their chest together.

“I don’t know what to say anymore. Alright, if you want to keep being like this, just be like this. I don’t care anymore” Yerin say after being silent and left the living room leaving three of them there without looking at Sinb who seems completely shocked after hearing Yerin’s words.

“Yerin Unnie” Eunha try to call her mad sister but get ignore by the latter.

“You make yourself get into trouble Sinb. Next time don’t be such a stubborn, just listen to our words will you. Now Yerin unnie mad, and I’m the one who should go to her!”

“Let me go to her Yuju unnie. I’m the one who started this first” Sinb say as she stand up from the couch but get pulled and forced to sit down by Eunha.

“Yuju unnie, just told you to stop being stubborn. Just listen to unnie’s words will you, now you sit down here with me and let Yuju unnie go to Yerin unnie. You know yourself if you come to Yerin unnie by this time, you will get nothing but a punch on your face. Sit here and now it’s my turn to nag at you!”

“Yuju Unnie. I’m sorry. Tell Yerin unnie that I’m sorry. I just don’t want you all worry about me. If Yerin unnie didn’t forgive me, I willing to left this house, I know I’m just a person who always make a trouble. I’m alright with that”

“Hey, you know Yerin unnie wont do that right? She loves us. She just mad. Let me go to her, don’t worry about that”

“Thank you Yuju unnie” Sinb say in guilty. A few seconds after that Sinb felt a smack on her head and she know who responsible for that but she can’t smack that person back because she know her situation right now. She deserve a smack.

“Aren’t you gonna smack me back?” Eunha ask.

“I know, it’s my fault. I will smack you later, but for now I deserve that”

“Sinb. Listen to me”

“We already know each other for a half of our life right? You know Yerin unnie, Yuju unnie and I don’t want to admit this, but I also care about you. We all worry about you. This year including that week, it’s already 6th time you got admitted to ER. Who doesn’t worry about that? Even you are annoying person to me but I also worry about you. Can you please just listen to us? You are sick Sinb. If there’s one thing that I really hope that I want you to do is, please take your medicine. That’s all. Please just that one thing”

“But I’m not sick Eunha. I don’t really need that medicine. My body condition is just not normal like other person, not normal like your body condition. I only have a weak antibody, and that’s all. I’m not sick. I don’t have any critical disease for you guys to worry about me. It’s only weak antibody”

“You mean extremely weak antibody or in other words is weak immune system! Do you know even a little thing like cold can make you sick to death? The doctor already told you right? Since our childhood day you always got admitted in ER just because of your only weak antibody. Just listen to us can you?”

“It’s only a little flu and cold tho. There’s nothing. I just don’t like you all worry about me for every second. I don’t need that attention” Sinb say again and Eunha can just release her sigh heavily. She can’t win Sinb. She just hope Sinb take care about her health herself since the girl don’t want to listen to her words.

“I can go out right?” Sin ask. Showing her not so innocent smile to Eunha.

“Of course you can. But not without me”

“Oh ! Come on! Eunha” Sinb protest. She literally has been with Eunha for like in her whole life and it’s not like she don’t want Eunha to come along with her but she just want a little time alone. Eunha is too noisy for Sinb to bring her along.

“I also want to take a fresh air ya know.Let’s go out now. Just let our unnies settle their thing alone” Eunha say without waiting for Sinb to say anything. She pulled Sinb and go out from the house didn’t forget to bring their jacket and hot pack together.

 

 

“Do you think Yerin unnie and Yuju unnie will not get mad to me anymore?” Sinb ask after they take a sit on the bench at the park.

“They’re not mad. They just upset”

“What is the different? Both is same right?”

“I don’t know. Hahaha ! But hey, what makes you come here suddenly? This is not so your place” Eunha ask. For the time Eunha have known Sinb, Sinb is not someone who love to come to the sentimental place. Sinb is not someone who enjoy a scenery like a river or sunset or the other things related to that. So it’s shocked Eunha a bit when Sinb come to the park and sit there.

“I told you I want to take a fresh air right? Sinb say. But that is not the exact reason. Sinb come there for a reason. She is hoping to meet Yewon again but get sad when she didn’t see her around the park.

“This place is like kind of romantic place isn’t? Thank you for bringing me here Eunbi yah” Eunha suddenly say shyly and it really shocked Sinb. Eunha never called her using her real name and that is the first time Eunha called her that.

“The heck is wrong with you? Don’t call me like that, it’s scared me. Sinb is enough”

“Why? We also can be in relationship too right? Our unnies already have one and why we not?” Eunha spill. And it shocked Sinb again.

“Yah! W--what do you mean? I only see you as my sister and friend that’s all”

“That’s not what I mean you stupid! I don’t want to have you as my partner tho. I’m willing to die than to live with you for the rest of my life. I better love myself than loving you. Jeez”

“That’s a relief then. And what do you mean by our unnies in relationship? With who. Who is the guys? I don’t know any of them having a partner for this whole time. Why you never told me?”  Sinb ask. A little upset. Feels like she has been left out by her sister.

“I don’t want to keep this from you. Errmmm, actually I already know that Yerin and Yuju unnie, they are in relationship with each other. They never told me too, I just knew it by myself. I overhead they arguing sometimes and I’ve seen they kissed before. But don’t tell the unnies that we know about this. Just let them tell us later”

“W--what?!! A--re you s--saying that ou--r unnie is I--in love with each other? Stop playing around with me Eunha”

“I’m not. It’s up to you if you want to believe me or not. But one day if you know the truth, don’t ask me anything as if I never tell you this”

Eunha has been known about her sister dating each other since one year ago. At first, of course Eunha was shocked but then, after she learn the truth she just let her sisters relationship. For her, as long her sisters happy with each other, she will be happy too. Anyone can fall in love to anyone. Including her. She fall in love with someone who she shouldn’t fall to, but she can’t help it. Her heart doesn’t listen to her. She once fall in love with someone when she just ten years old. She fall in love with someone older than her, she don’t know about love back then, but as time goes by, after growing up, she just realize that she actually has fall in love with someone before. And that is the worst thing, she fall in love with someone way more older than her.

She still remember that person. The person that makes her feel protected. That unnie is always protect her whenever her Yerin unnie is not with her. That unnie always beside her, whenever she need someone to protect her, that unnie always protect her whenever the bullies come to her at the school bus stop.

 

 

 

“I will tell my unnie if you guys bullying me again! My sister is a fighter at her high school!”

“If your sister is a fighter, then why don’t you become one?”

“Because she is shorty. Jung Shorty~~~”

“Shorty Jung~~~ Shorty jung, give us your money!!”

“Stop ! Stop it ! Yerin unnie, please come faster”

“Hey kiddos, no bullying! Go away leave her alone”

“Hey you alright? Don’t be scare, I wont bully you. Stop crying now, they already left. It’s okay now”

“They always bullying me. They want my money, I don’t have any money to give anymore”

“Don’t worry, they will not gonna come to you anymore”

“They will. They always come to me. If I didn’t give them what they want, they will hit me. They always hit me. They bullying me everyday”

“They will not again. Don’t worry okay? Stop crying. Unnie is here”

 

….…

“Unnie?”

“How are you today? Is the bully still coming to you? They are not right? I already warn them so you don’t have to worry anymore”

“Thank you unnie, What did you warned them unnie? They really didn’t even come to me at all. They just ignore me whenever I bumped into them”

“I say nothing. I just warn them with a little words”

“They really didn’t come to me, they really left me behind and ignore me”

“That’s a good thing then, but why are you seems sad? You should be happy that they are not bullying you anymore”

“I just feel lonely unnie. Actually I don’t have any friends. The bullies is the only students that talk to me. That is why sometimes I just let them bully me, because at least someone talk to me when I’m at school”

“’I can be your friends. I’m your friends remember?”

“But you are not from older than me, we are not even in the same school. I want a friends in my school, my class and have a friend to eat with whenever lunch time come”

“I’m sorry then”

“Why would you say sorry to me? You didn’t do anything wrong to me”

“Because I make the bullies left you”

“N--no unnie! It’s not like that”

“I’m just joking kid. Do you want to go anywhere?  Actually I don’t have somewhere to go today so let’s go out! Your treat”

“Unnie!”

“I’m just kidding”

….………..

“Thank you unnie. I love you”

“I love you too kid. Go inside now, your sister already staring at us, she might be jealous because you didn’t hanging out with her”

“It’s alright, Yerin unnie is not that kind of person. She just busy. See you tomorrow unnie”

“Good night my little galaxy:

“Bye unnie. I love you”

“Love you too”

….………………………….

“Believe in me okay? Don’t worry about anything. I believe that you will get a best friend in your school one day”

“Really?”

“Yeah, you will get a best friend forever that you will love her. You will never separate from her. Your Yerin unnie will always be beside you, she will protect you from anything because my little galaxy is precious as a milky way up there. Don’t worry about anything okay? You will get a friend soon”

“If Yerin unnie already protect me, then what would do then? Are you gonna stop protecting me?”

“I will protect you too. I will always protect you, even if I die, I will protect you from up there. Because I love you. You are my little galaxy, my lovely little sister”

“How about your little sister then?”

“She is not jealousy like you, so it’s alright. My little Eunha is jealousy, so I need to say that words to you”

“Promise to me that you will never leave me unnie. I need you and Yerin unnie in my life. I love you unnie”

“I love you too my little bunny”

….…….

 

“You didn’t promise to me. Is that why you left me after that day? I thought you said that you will always be beside me yet you left me:

“I miss you Sowon unnie. Where are you now?” Eunha say as the tears fall from her eyes with her realization.

“What is wrong with you?! Are you even listening to me? I’m talking for this whole time and I just know that you are lost with you own world?! What did you say? Unnie? Who is Sowon unnie?” Sinb say with a little bit mad. Mad because Eunha didn’t even listen to her nagging.

“Sowon unnie?”

“Yeah, ? Who is Sowon unnie? You just said Sowon unnie just now, and whats with that ugly tears?”

“Ohh~, nothing. It’s nothing. Let’s go back. I suddenly feel cold, the wind here is too much. Don’t come here again, the cold is no joke here. Let’s go to cafe, I need a hot chocolate” Eunha say as she stand up and leave Sinb who still wait for her to answer her question.

 

 

 

 

 

done update :) 

i hope yall enjoy, i'm sorry if the update didnt satisfy you. 

i will work hard ,, thank you for reading ...

happy saturday ~~~ 2 day to GFRIEND 3rd anniversary ... yeay !!