THANK YOU

DOWNPOUR

 

 

Jiwon is glad. He is really happy seeing Yewon's smile for the past weeks. His worry to Yewon's wound faded day by day whenver he saw his niece smile infront of him. Finally Yewon can smile, finally after ten years, he can see that smile again. Yewon sometimes even laugh with him. Even it just for a little things, and there's nothing Jiwon can say, he is just too happy.

Yewon finally talk a lot,a little too muh actually. But Jiwon don't mind about it. He loves to listen to Yewon's voice, he will always listened to her, whenever she want to talk. He know, Yewon's changes it's all related to Sinb, the girl that he requested to be Yewon's friend not long time ago and Yewon also seems happy to be friend with Sinb.

Jiwon always heard Yewon talk about Sinb. Maybe all of their conversations it's always about Sinb. He always asked Yewon, if Sinb is a good friend too her. Seeing Yewon's expression, listened Yewon's words about whenever they talk about Sinb, make Jiwon feel happy inside. He is just too happy, and feel thankful to Sinb.

 

"This is for you and this too" Jiwon hand an envelope and a small bag to Sinb. Without even looking at inside the envelope and the bag, Sinb fully aware and know what is it. And thinking about that make Sinb awkward and feels worse to herself. Even sit in Jiwon car infront of the cafe where she work, already make her awkward enough.

"I--i don't need this. Thank you, but it's alright for me without this" Sinb answer didn't even hesitate a bit.

"I'm not seeing you as a worse person or any kind like that. I just giving this because of my promise to you, because of the things that i've said before. I'm just feel thankful to you. Because of you, my Yewon finally found her smile again. I finally get to listen to her laugh again and its all thanks to you" Jiwon explain again. He just want thank Sinb with the money that he had promised. He just being too much happy.

"I can't take this. It's alright. Actually even before i met you, i always saw Yewon before. I really want to be her friend even without any promise that we made. Its okay for me uncle Jiwon. I really happy that i can be friend with Yewon"

"I'm glad that knowing the fact i can make her laugh after a long time. I'm also happy to be her friend. I'm so glad. I'm okay, without this. I will never take this uncle, so please don't give this kind of thing to me. What if Yewon know about this? She will be sad right? She might think that I become friend like her because of your money. I don't want that. So it's alright"

Sinb say. She just don't want to take anything for granted. She will never. Even the smartphone in that bag is her favourite and once has a dream to have that, she will not gonna take it. For her, Yewon's trust is the most important. She don't want Yewon to get misunderstood by taking the things that Jiwon give to her.

"I just want for you to know that I'm glad that you are happy to be friend with her. I just want to thank you Sinb"

"It's okay uncle. You don't have to worry about anything. After i finish my duty, i will meet her. You can go to your meeting with a light step. Fighting. ! I will take care of Yewon" Sinb answer and show Jiwon a fighting sign. Jiwon have to attend another meeting oversea so Sinb didn't forget to cheer to him. She also didn't forget to say that Jiwon dont have to worry about anything because she will take care of Yewon. No matter what.

"Thank you for being such a good friend to Yewon, Sinb. I really appreciate it. I need to go now, you should go inside first. Thank you so much Sinb"

"Its alright. I also need to go now, have a safe flight" Sinb say and Jiwon didn't say anything after that. He just smile fatherly to Sinb and drive away from the cafe right after Sinb entering the cafe. He glad. He is happy, he just too much happy and relief that Yewon have a good friend like Sinb.

 

 

 

 

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Sinb ask Eunha who currently having her rest at the staff room but get ignore by the latter.

"Yah,! You know, there's one customer spill the Latte right infront of the counter just now. Ugh ! I'm so annoyed! I need to clean the whole place after that! It's so upsetting!" Sinb say again wanting to have Eunha's attention.

Eunha has been ignored her for a month already. The girl didn't talk to her nor having a an eye contact to her. Sometimes, Sinb felt like Eunha act like she doesn't exist at all. Eunha keep talking to their unnie for the whole time but not to her.

"I'm tired right now, this is my rest time. Can you just leave me alone? Don't slack off your duty. Go out now if you don't want me to tell this to Yerin unnie" Eunha then say sternly. She is annoyed by Sinb's questions and didn't stop talking for the whole time. Eunha just want to take a rest and that's all.

But it's not really the reason and Eunha know herself. She just don't want to talk to Sinb. She just dont want to be with Sinb. She just want to be alone. She dont want to see Sinb. Seeing Sinb in front of her will just only make her heart ache. She need time, a little time to control herself. And little time to accept everything.

 

"Come on Eunha.! Why are you keep ignoring me? If i did something wrong to you the let me know! You never been like this. You stopped talking to me, you stopped teasing me, you acted like i didn't exist in front of you!"

"If i ever did wrong just smack me like you always do. Not like this! This is not Eunha that i knew!" Sinb raised her voice. She just dumbfounded. She don't know what she really did wrong till make Eunha become that way. She really don't know.

"I told you I'm just tired right? I want to sleep. I worked overtime today and that's all. This is my rest time and you should go out now, finish all your work before your duty end. You only have few minutes left before your duty end and I still have to work till night. So please let me sleep just for a while" Eunha explain softly. She is too tired to shout back. She know if she shout then their will end up argue to each other and Eunha don't want that. She really want to take a nap.

Seeing Eunha didn't even look at her make Sinb sigh heavily. Eunha really not gonna make an eye contact to her and it makes Sinb upset. She really don't know what is her fault She just left Eunha there and go out continue her remaining work before she get off. She remember that she need to go to Yewon after that and thinking about that make Sinb happy inside.

She will meet Yewon. She will always think about Yewon, because even think about Kim Yewon already make her feel something inside. It makes her excited without any reason. She finally can meet Yewon for anytime and everyday. Without her unnie scolding her. Without her unnie nag at her every time she comeback home. It feels so good.

 

 

 

 

"I'm really sorry unnie, i just want to meet her. I really want to meet her"

"I already told you to stop wandering around her right? Sinb, can you please understand me? She's is not safe for you to be friend with her"

"Whatever you think, she is not unnie. Yewon is a good friend and i know her. She is not someone who capable to do that"

"My answer still no Sinb. Just please listen to me! I'm your sister!"

"Yerin unnie please. Only for this one unnie. I will be good, but please let me only this"

 

"Just let her unnie, You know Sinb still will never listen to us even if we against her. She will keep going out even if we tell her not to"

"But--but that girl is dangerous Yuju! I don't want anything happen to her! Can you please just understand what I feel. I'm worried about her!"

"Just for this one let her okay? Unnie.believe in me right? Even if you didn't believe that girl, but i know you still believe in me right? Just let her. Okay?"

"But Yuju--"

"Unnie, if that girl want to do something bad to Sinb, she will already did a long time ago. But no right? Sinb still here standing in front of us. She even asking for permission to us. Have you seen Sinb asking for permission like this? Desperately? No right? "

""But--but Yuju I--"

"You trust me right? Yerin?.Believe in me"

 

"Okay--"

"Yes !! Thank you unnie !! I love you!!! Yuju unnie thank you !!! I love you unnie!!!"

"But hey ! Take care of yourself.!! If ever happen to you, i will never let you meet her again!"

"It didn't include my health right? I promise i will listen to you from now on!! Love you unnie!!"

 

………………………..

 

 

 

It just feel weird. For Yewon who has been alone without any friend for the whole ten years,it just feels weird to her. She also don't understand herself. But meeting Sinb  for every single day make her happy, make she feel that her day is always complete whenever Eunbi is infront of her. Hanging out with Sinbi is one of her routine nowadays.

If someone asked Yewon what is the things that she stopped doing now, she will answer, crying. After meet Sinb, after spending a lot of time with Sinb the things that Yewon rarely do right now is crying. Back then, she always crying, for every single day. But nowadays, Yewon also realize herself that she didn't cry anymore. It's all because of Sinb. The person that change her a lot. The person that make her daily life better than before.

 

"Eunbi? What are you doing here?" Yewon asked a little bit shocked when she bump into Sinb at the lobby. It's not like she still not used Sinb come to her apartment, it just Sinb  come early than she expected. It's only 4pm and Yewon was just about to go out to somewhere.

"My shift end early today. Just where do you want to go? You going out?"

"Yeah, for a while. I need to go to somewhere. Ermmm, you know my password right? Just enter and wait for me there. I will come back soon" Yewon say again,don't want  Sinb to come with her.

"I'm coming with you, let's go" Sinb say as she hold Yewon's hand. Yewon explain to Sinb that she don't have to follow her but Sinb being Sinb. She still want to follow Yewon even the latter already said that she can't. In the end  Yewon just let Sinb follow her. She just don't have any mood to argue with Sinb.

.

.

.

.

"Unnie, Mummy ... I come. I'm sorry for being late today. I'm sorry i didn't come last month, I was not feeling well" Yewon say as soon she take a sit beside her unnie's and her mother's grave. Sinb was a little shocked because she is not aware that Yewon want to come there. Yewon didn't tell her any when they on their way because the girl just keep quiet for the whole time.

And seeing Yewon start to cry again make Sinb's hate herself. She just can't say anything. She literally lost her words. She don't know how to comfort Yewon.The girl just keep crying and saying that it's her fault. Sinb want to say something but that time just can say anything.

"I come wi--with her today. T--this is Eunbi. She is a good f--frend to me--"

Yewon say. Try to introduce Sinb but she is crying too much till make she can't continue her words. Sinb reach for Yewon's hand and hold it tightly, she just want to comfort Yewon but she can't.

"I'm Hwang Eunbi, Yewon's friend. I promise i will always be a good friend to her and  I will never left her and i promise i will be there for her. Kim Sojung unnie and Yongsun aunty. I promise i will take care of her" Sinb say suddenly wanting to introduce herself properly. Yewon still can't say any words, she still trying to control herself while Sinb holding her hand. Hearing Sinb's words to her unnie make Yewon cry even more. She was just touched by Sinb's words. She felt like she have someone to holding on, someone who she can trust in her life.

.

.

.

.

.

"You don't have to say that words, i will be okay even there's no one beside me" Yewon say to Sinb when she already calm herself. Right now they are taking a fresh air at Yewon's favorite park after coming back from the cemetery.

"I still want to say it tho. I just want you to know that I'm here, beside you"

"I'm a killer Eunbi. You should stay away from me. I know you get a lot of harsh words from anyone right? Because you are hanging out with me. You don't have to do this, i will be okay" Yewon say again. She know Sinb now become a talk around their neighborhood because she is hanging out with her. Ever since they become friend, Yewon always heard someone talk about Sinb, Yewon just feel sorry. Feel sorry for Sinb.

"It's alright. Just ignore them. We can't shut someone's mouth anyway, so don't bother about what they said. I will just being here, beside you, so don't tell me to stop become your friend because i will never want it"

"But still, i know you still get sad and upset whenever you heard their words right?" Yewon say still hoping that Sinb will understand.

"It will be more sad for me if I can't see you. To be honest i don't care what people say, i just want to be with you"

"But I'm still a killer Eunbi. Whatever they said is true, i did killed my sister"

"You are not. You didn't kill anyone, I trust you!" Sinb raised her voice start to get annoyed by Yewon's words.

"If you trust me, then you should believe my words Eunbi-ah"

"I know you not! Stop admitting something that you didn't do!!"

"You don't understand"

"Just stop talking! I don't want to listen anymore!!" Sinb then stand up and left the place. She just walk away from the bench leaving Yewon alone behind. Sinb trust Yewon, she know Yewon is not someone that they talked about. She believe in Yewon, she believe in herself. But listened to Yewon's words make Sinb upset, she just dont want to hear it so she just left the place before she start to get mad towards the girl. Even raising her voice to Yewon just now already make Sinb feel guilty.

While Yewon who left behind sigh. Sighing heavily. Feeling guilty to Sinb. She just want Sinb to understand her but the girl don't even want to listen to her words. And seeing Sinb left just like that a minutes ago make Yewon feel sad. She just sad, being left behind by Sinb. She look up to the sky and seeing the sky give a signal that it will rain, Yewon stand up and leave the place immediately with her heavy heart.

"I'm sorry Eunbi-ah, I'm just trying to tell you the truth" Yewon say alone as she slammed her body on the couch at her living room. It's the first time Sinb left her behind. Sinb never get mad to her, Sinb never raised her voice to her and thinking about that make Yewon sad, make Yewon feel guilty to Sinb. She was thinking that she should call Sinb and apologize to the girl, but a little part of Yewon doesn't want. A part of her say that she should just let Sinb stay away from herself.

When she just throw her phone aside and want to take a nap, someone rang her apartment make Yewon stand immediately from the couch. There's no one gonna come to her apartment except Jiwon and Sinb. Thinking that it might he Sinb, Yewon run a little bit and open her main door. Her hunch isn't wrong, it is really Sinb standing in front of her.

"Eunbi?!" Yewon try to control her excitement, seeing Sinb in front of her. She then let the girl enter her apartment like always.

"Why you left just now?" Sinb ask while holding a black plastic bag on her hand.

"I thought you going back to your home that's why I left. And also the sky seems cloudy. It's look like gonna rain soon" Yewon answer, hanging her head low. Seems like she just got scolded from her mother.

"I just going for a while. Here, I bought an ice cream let's eat together" Sinb say as she take out the ice cream from the plastic bag. She felt sorry for raised her voice towards Yewon just now and she’s thinking that it will be better if they have some ice cream to cool down the tense between them.

“I’m sorry” Yewon apologize.

“No, it should be me who apologize to you, I shouldn’t raised my voice to you”

“It’s okay. I deserve that”

“I just don’t want you to keep blaming yourself. I want you to know that no matter what people say about you I will never want to believe it. I believe in you, so please stop telling me that you are killer because from what I saw, you are not. I know there must be an misunderstanding before. I know you love your sister, so there’s no way you would do that”

“Eunbi—I—“

“I want you to know that if there’s something that you deserve in this world is happiness. You deserve happiness in your life Yewon-ah. I want to see you being happy, I want to see your smile for every single day because that is what you truly deserve. I don’t want to see you cry”

Listening to Sinb’s words make Yewon cry. She tried to hold her tears from falling but fail and cry even more when Sinb hug her tightly.

“Because it hurt me. It makes me hate myself, because I can’t make you happy”

“Thank—you Eunbi. Thank you for being by my side. Thank you for comforting me although I didn’t deserve any of this” Yewon say but Sinb didn’t say any after that.

 

Seriously thank you Eunbi. Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for being a good friend of me. How I really want to thank you for always be here beside me. Thank you for never left me even I always pushed you away. Actually I was afraid. I’m afraid that one day you will left me behind. You just don’t know how selfish I am. I always pushed you away before because I don’t want you to be a part of my life but eventually I already did. I let you come through and now I’m afraid that you will left me. I’m afraid that you will left me like they left me’

‘I love you Eunbi’

 

 

But Yewon can only say that in her heart. She don’t have a courage to tell Sinb yet. Spending their times together for every single day make Yewon develop some feeling for Sinb. Yewon fall in love with the girl even though she shouldn’t. She know and she realize her position. Sinb will never want to love someone like her. She’s a killer and she is aware that all of Sinb’s sisters hate her. There’s no way for Yewon to tell the girl that she actually in love with her. It will only make the situation worse.

 

 

 

 

 

i'm sorry for this update if this update didnt satisfy you...

i also didnt really satisfied with this and i dont know why i upload it..'

i just feel a little bit down so much lately and having a really mental break down..

im sorry for the update...