Call Out My Name

It Started Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We found each other
I helped you out of a broken place
You gave me comfort
But falling for you was my mistake

 

Jessica can’t hide her worry face when Yoona opened the door. The doe-eyed girl gestured for her to enter that exact room and Jessica knew it’s Taeyeon’s room.

When she opened the room, Taeyeon's eyes still closed and her breathing is steady.

“She asked about you all the time” said Yoona from behind. An indication asking Jessica to enter into Taeyeon's room. 

To make sure that she is the one which Taeyeon wants

Yoona closed the door when Jessica takes a nearest chair and sits beside the bed. She hesitantly caressed Taeyeon’s cheek.

Funny when Jessica realized that she’s sobbing. Taeyeon was the one who got into an accident but here is she crying her eyes out.

“Sica?” Taeyeon’s voice, raspy and airy, “You are here”

“I’m here…”

“Sica, have you been crying?” Taeyeon sat up straightly and reached forward. Jessica hung her head down, only to have Taeyeon raise it up.

“Sica, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon cups Jessica’s face.

“Sorry…” Jessica chocked on her tears “I’m so sorry…”

“Why?”

“You got into an accident because of me. You were driving to me, and I… and I…”

“Sica-ah, it’s okay” Taeyeon caressing Jessica’s face and smiling “I’m okay”

“No, you are not. It’s all my fault because you…”

Jessica’s sentence was cut mid-air because Taeyeon suddenly placed her lips into Jessica’s to stop her from talking.

Jessica widen her eyes when she feels Taeyeon’s lips on hers, she wanted to yank her away but somehow, the feeling is so right.

When Taeyeon moves her hands from her face to her jawline, pulling her closer, she’s enjoying the sensation. Taeyeon’s lip is warm and soft and Jessica likes it.

Taeyeon pulled Jessica closer to her and the younger girl moves to her laps, to let Taeyeon's hand roam around her body.

“St..op…” Jessica pleaded when Taeyeon’s hand on her stomach and her lips are attacking her neck

“Sorry” Taeyeon pulled apart but her hands still on Jessica’s waist, to prevent the younger girl from leaving her.

“Don’t leave…” Taeyeon’s voice startled Jessica who's fidgeting on Taeyeon’s hold.

“I’m not going anywhere, I promise” said Jessica when Taeyeon moves her from her lap to her side. Jessica responded by hugging Taeyeon’s waist sideway and the older girl pulls her closer and tighter into her embrace.

“I’m sorry…” Jessica speaks again. It’s funny then when Taeyeon put her cheek on Jessica’s top of head while hugging her, it supposed to be the way around but both of them feeling lovely because of the gestures

“I was waiting for you” said Taeyeon

“I can’t go through the bodyguard” Jessica chuckled bitterly “Joohyuk Oppa called Daniel for coming here and voila, I can find the way”

“I'm sorry to be making you worry about me”

“Hey…” Jessica raised from her position to face Taeyeon “Taeyeonie, you don’t need to drive immediately because of me. I’m sorry, I should be listening you well”

“I don’t want you to be tired as you need to go to Taipei, like, now?” Taeyeon looked at the watch

“There is still some time left” Jessica smiled “I hope this thing won’t happen in the future”

“Yeah”

“Don’t drive alone for a while”

“Okay, Sica”

They are still talking when Yoona knocked the door. Her head peeked between the door with her huge smile

“Sica Unnie, it’s the time to leave” said Yoona while entering the room. No need to ask, something must have happened.

*****

“Jess, you left your shade?” Daniel asked when they were about to park the car. Jessica widen her eyes because she just realized that her eyes are puffy and at this chill weather, she wears short skirt. She didn’t have much time for changing clothes since drove from SNSD’s dorm.

“Gosh…” Jessica cursed herself and sighing heavily, what should she do with the puffy eyes anyway

“Keep being cool, Jess” said Wony when she sees some reporters already surrounding the airport “Keep smiling”

“Yes”

 

Taeyeon on the other hand can’t believe her eyes when saw Jessica’s outfit just now. With those puffy eyes, Taeyeon is sure Jessica was crying all the night. She feels very guilty, instead of looking at some news regarding of herself, Taeyeon is scrolling about Jessica’s airport photos

“Stop playing with your phone” Sunny’s voice startled Taeyeon. The younger girl walks closer and sits at the bed while looking at Taeyeon’s eyes “It’s funny about how you become more concern to Jessica’s outfit rather than your condition”

“Your Uncle just called me to keep calm” Taeyeon pouted, she didn’t think that her steps now are wrong “Besides, Jessica is risking her career by coming here last night”

“I know” Sunny shrugged her shoulders “I told the security guards to keep the secret about Jessica's visit last night”

“Thanks, Sunkyu-ah” Taeyeon smiled

“You are most welcome. Now, you must rest or else Tiffany will call you all the way from LA”

“Sounds scary” Taeyeon chuckled while remembering the loudspeaker must be very worry about her right now “Did she call you?”

“She called Yoona. Sooyoung and Seohyun will be coming after this. Jessica texted me to remind you about your meal”

“Huh, Jessica?” Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, Jessica already arrived and yet, she didn’t tell Taeyeon at the first place

Is it wrong?

“Why Jessica isn’t calling me?” Taeyeon’s heart beats the brain again, which makes Sunny shook her head in confusion “She should be calling me first…”

“You need to sleep” Sunny warned. She knows actually Taeyeon will be whining about Jessica after this and Sunny hopes she can handle it

“But…”

“Jessica will call you, trust her”

Why should Taeyeon? Why Taeyeon should trust Jessica? Who is Jessica in her life right now?

Those questions need to be answer if Taeyeon and Jessica want to know about their life in the future, after the accident itself.

 

Sunny closed the door and sighed, she shouldn’t tell Taeyeon if Jessica called her before. The midget will be overthinking about it and yes, she is

“Why are you sighing?” Sooyoung eyes dilated when saw Sunny walking to the living room

“Huh? Since when?”

“I let them in” said Hyoyeon while bringing some snacks from the kitchen with Seohyun “I met them at the elevator”

“Oh, okay” Sunny nodded and throws herself at the couch before taking some chips. She eats them silently before leaned her back to the couch and sighed again

“Is there anything wrong, Unnie?” Seohyun asked with concern in her voice. Sunny knows she can’t escape from the question

“Jessica and Taeyeon” Sunny answered and enough to makes Sooyoung and Hyoyeon raised their head from the snacks “I don’t understand them”

“They are close again, right?” Sooyoung asked

“But they aren’t back together” Hyoyeon added

“Really?”

“Yes” Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders “Sunny is the one who usually stopping by at dorm and Jessica's often here”

“Did they kiss?” Seohyun bits her lips, their relationship is very confusing since the start. When Jessica decided to dated Taeyeon after her short relationship with Donghae, it was already odd.

And now, this is becoming even more weird and confusing.

“Yoona assumed that” said Sunny “Regarding their closeness when Jessica finally came here”

“She is risking all of her life” Hyoyeon shook her head “Yet, she doesn’t accept Taeyeon’s feeling again. She is in denial”

“Doesn't she always?” Sooyoung retorted “It would be hard for Taeyeon, I told her before. Why don’t she date Seolhyun or Yeri if she is ually frustrated? If she still waits for Jessica, the risk to take is so big”

“Taeyeon Unnie is so loyal, we know that” Seohyun said, making the rest silent

******

“A penny for your thought?” Wony handed Jessica the lime juice who still daydreaming, even though it’s already late. They just finished the schedule for the opening of jewelry store at Taipei

“Ah, Unnie” Jessica opened the can and smiled awkwardly

“Is this about Taeyeon?” Wony is quick witted, she can guess Jessica’s mind all the time

“Yeah” Jessica sighed “I think, we’re stepped the boundary”

“Like, having ?”

“No no no” Jessica widen her eyes and whined to Wony. The older girl just laughed while looking at the baby princess. Who said she always being cold? She is so soft like this

“We only kissed Unnie!” Jessica whined again because Wony muffled on her laugh

“Hahaha, sorry. Did it happen when we came into the dorm after the accident?”

“Yes” Jessica nodded “And I haven’t text or call her after that”

“What are you waiting for?” Wony shook her head. Jessica’s stubbornness somehow, it’s so pain in the , “You have to go to LA next week and Paris after that”

“Can I just go home first?” Jessica pleaded

“You said before that you want to fly from there to LA” Wony checked Jessica’s flight through her iPad

“Please…”

“Well…” Wony sighed “You just have one day rest and I guess it wouldn’t be rest for you, right?”

I need to see Taeyeon

“Maybe. Are you rescheduling my flight?”

“I am” Wony still locked her eyes to the screen while her phone ringing. She talked for a while before back to the screen “Fortunately, Daniel is the only one who accompanying you back to Korea before fly to LA”

“Aish” Jessica shook her head. Her male manager is so strict

“Sorry, the organizer told me we must fly early to prepare for the photoshoot”

“We have no choice” Jessica shrugged her shoulders and was about to walk away

“Call her” said Wony, halted her steps

“She doesn’t bother to call me first”

“You are still on this cat and mouse game, huh?”

“I’m just…” Jessica sighed “Okay”

 

“Oppa” Jessica called her manager softly. She knows her lovely yet hateful manager who drives her to the exact dorm, not to her own apartment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter