Personal Space

It Started Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Give me a chance to miss you
Don't come again
Give me some freedom and be alone
Don't always be around
I need to know
How much I need you
Believe me, yearning is good for us

 

“I should have kiss her at that time, Tiff” Jessica huffed while lying down on Tiffany’s bed. After her work were done in LA, she decided to have some leisure time at Tiffany’s house, “What if she decided to leave me after that?”

“For making a space from you, idiot” Tiffany knocked Jessica’s forehead playfully, “She loves you a lot”

“What if she’s bored of me?”

“Your issue then” Tiffany laughed because Jessica is pouting while holding her pillow, “Tell me, were you that afraid that you just stay rooted on your feet when Taeyeon asked you to prove it?”

“I was so nervous. Yes, I’m afraid too. What if Taeyeon and I actually just friend with benefit” said Jessica when Tiffany’s face brightens, “Oh Gosh, moves the thing anyway”

"You letting her be protective of you and there she is letting you be jealous of her. Isn't it even more weird if you two decided to call of this whole thing?"

“We are just… being comfortable with each other, Tiff”

“I know” Tiffany shrugged, “You guys won’t let each other down yet stay at the same place with the risk. Sooyoung and Yuri voiced out Taeyeon’s worries anyway”

“What’s that?”

“That your world is already different from hers”

“How could…” Jessica stopped in the middle before thinking about something. She rang a bell as she looked up at Tiffany who shrugged her shoulders again, “I feel like Taeyeon was messing up with it. She got mad because I picked so many calls regarding my works when I’m with her”

“She got that inferiority complex because of you”

“But, I am just… busy as usual”

“And Taeyeon always think that you would dive deep into your work, Jessi”

“I shouldn’t have pick up those calls” Jessica huffed with her eyes closed, brows frowning. “Well, I know Taeyeon is very mad at me. She didn’t even answer my messages”

“She never did it before”

“Exactly”

“She just want some space to think, Jessi”

“How if I can’t…”

“You know you can. You know what's the best for her”

“Okay, Tiff. I’ll try”

Jessica unlocked her phone, staring at the unread messages. Taeyeon ignored her for the longest time and it happened after Jessica left the letter. Is there anything wrong with the letter?

*******

“Unnie?” Yeri ducked her head beside Taeyeon when the older girl smiled at her.

“Hi” Taeyeon turned her head aside, “Sorry, I am just checking my phone”

“Okay” Yeri nodded, “You sure you are okay to accompany me for some shopping?”

“Yes, of course. I promised that” Taeyeon steps forward to ruffle Yeri’s hair. Well, she wants to make a space between Jessica and her by having some play time with other girls. Taeyeon said to Yeri that she would be good sunbae for her, so that to Seolhyun. Yuri and Yoona knew the intention but they decided to shut their mouth.

They just want Taeyeon to be happy, regardless of what decision she make.

Taeyeon smiled widely all day. She enjoyed so much for having Yeri as her company for today. They went shopping, ate patbingsu and some snacks, also going to the beach to catch the sunset.

Taeyeon checked her phone when she arrived at home and saw Jessica’s message, telling her that she’s flying to Paris this morning.

A simply ok and take care are the answer for Jessica.

Taeyeon sighed, is it good for her? Is it feel so good for herself?

Taeyeon was getting tired of the push and pull game between two of them, yet she won’t end it.

She just wanted Jessica to want her like how she wanted her.

She just wanted Jessica to be needing her, just like how she needs Jessica.

She just wanted some assurance that this relationship is a two-way traffic, not just merely efforts from her end.

******

“Maybe Taeyeon is getting frustrated over your sister, Krys” said Sunny when they have a lunch together. Yuri and Luna nodded. They just met at SM building and decided to have lunch together, “And you know Yeri, she is so lovely. No one can deny her charm though”

“But why Taeyeon Unnie looked so surprise when she met us yesterday. I mean, Krystal was there and Taeyeon Unnie was like scared for a while” said Luna

“That’s the point” Krystal added

“Well, Taeyeon still whipped” Yuri laughed, she knew it exactly why Taeyeon being so whipped to the certain Jung

“Let them play with the game, Krys” Sunny smiled, “Jessica knew better, so does Taeyeon”

 

At the same time, in the hotel room, Jessica is pacing back and forth. She’s thinking about calling Taeyeon but is afraid of being ignored by the latter.

Jessica sighed again, what she wants still a mystery anyway

She just wanted Taeyeon to stay.

 

Kim Taeyeon

tae….

sorry

did i bother you?

what are you doing?

Hi

Sorry, little bit busy here

it takes 8 hours to reply?

hm

I was preparing my concert and going out with Yeri

I guess you are busy too

Not a big deal

ok

thought that i was disturbing your time

It’s late there

Go sleep, Jessica

now you pushed me away

Stop being so

annoying

i know

Jessica

It’s not like what you think

I’m just busy and else

You know it right

do u really want me back?

I did

you did?

Give me some space, Sica

Things are going wrong nowadays

I’m tired, you too

We need a break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter