Chapter 4

History is all you left me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes, and groan because of the pain. My head is about to explode, my face feels swollen, I want to puke. I try to move my limbs, but struggle to do so.

Another groan.

“Jennie, wake up”

I move to my side, and wince when my nose brush the pillow. It hurts. I want to cry, even though I never cry.

“Jennie”

Her voice.

Jisoo’s voice.

She sounds sad.

As he did. “Jennie, I am so lonely, I need you”

He used to hug me and cry over my shoulders, and I wouldn’t understand, I still can’t do it.

“Jisoo, what happened?” My voice is harsh. I am so thirsty.

Her face is tired and pale- her eyes avoid my own.

“You drank too much, and apparently slip down and fell on your face; you were unconscious for a while. Do you remember anything?”

I try to search in my memories, but the only thing I can think of is that perfume.

“No, really”

She just pressed a quick kiss to my forehead.

I felt uncomfortable.

I want to go home and cry.

But I don’t want her to see me this vulnerable.

“Thank you”

She just hugged me.

And I almost cried. Almost.

 

 

“Hey, Jennie” Lisa came running to me. I squinted my eyes, because the injury in my nose, is still an ache. She stopped in front of me, and offered me a handshake. “I guess you are okay now”

Am i? I take a good look round, and just fell silent, I motion with my head for Lisa to follow me. I need some cigarettes; they help me to be calm and not as angry.

“Yeah” I mumble, while I check for any text messages from my mother. “I need to tone down the parties”

Lisa just looked away from me. I take my last joint and lit it. The smoke is strong and I don’t care the disapproving glances of elders.

“You do need to get your together, man. There’s something very wrong with you, I feel it”

I hummed at her words. Sometimes Lisa can be the most boring person on earth.

“I want a new tattoo”

 

I hear the sounds the machine does as it pun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter