Chapter 3

History is all you left me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Does it hurt?” I mutter in a tight voice, it feels too good, she feels so warm and so soft. Her fingers grip my shoulder blades, and digs her nails at my back. She trembles in my arms.  But I can’t stop it even if I want. “Jisoo”

My fingers are inside of her. So smooth, she is. I stare at her face, she has both eyes closed, and sweat is on her forehead. My other hand grabbed her hip to bring her closer to me.

She sighed, and hugged me closer.

I kissed her again. All the times that she wanted me to. I’ll do it.

“Jisoo” I whispered. Her hands tried to take my shirt off. And I am suddenly afraid. I don’t want her to touch me. But I let her. I kinda trust her by now. She gave me it. The warmth.

“Jennie” She moans. And my whole self shivers.

When we finish having , I am content. It’s been a while since this feeling. I for once don’t want to vomit after sleeping with someone. And she respected the fact that I didn’t want to be touched.

“Are you really okay? I can be a little rough” My mouth asked without my consent. She giggled, and pressed her face against my chest.

“Yep, it’s okay. Don’t worry too much. I liked it” Jisoo smiled brightly. One of her legs were wrapped around my hips. I shuddered.

“I am glad” She giggled again and hugged me.

“I am tired”

I smiled.

“You can sleep” My fingers drew circles on the skin of  her back. “I’ll be there”

I don’t know why I said that.

“I know” She pushed her frame on her elbows and kissed me softly. “I guess that you do like me”

I closed my eyes for a second.

“I guess I do”

She kissed me hard after.

I wanted to touch her again.

Such an addictive feeling.

She is addictive.

“You are such a softie” Lisa slapped me hard in the back. And I almost chocked on my soda.

“What?”

She smiled, and slapped me again.

“Don’t you think that I hadn’t notice you star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter