Chapter 4

The Lucky Ones ~ JINKOOK

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f57743661506b2d442d566c5578513d3d2d3530373231383836342e313466666663646430363861323131663534363436353031313632362e676966?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

[Koi No Yokan]

 

"Hyung," Namjoon whines, trying and failing to shrug Yoongi off him, who was wrapped around the younger like an annoying -cute - koala.

Earlier, the older male had picked him and Seokjin up and drove them to school, his older brother running to tour two new students around the campus and Yoongi claiming he was tired from waking up early and having to pick up the two oldest Kim Brothers (Taehyung had spent the weekend at Jimin's and knowing that the latter parents were out of town for the week and knowing them and the nature of their relationship, what they got up to was most likely less than approaiate especially seeing the way the shorter boy was limping into school) so the least Namjoon could do was let him use the younger as a pillow as they made their way to AP Calculus.

Simple hugging him from behind as they walked had turned into Yoongi climbing onto his back, legs wrapped around Namjoon's waist and arms around his shoulder, the later' ahead tucked into the younger's neck, as though he was a soft, cuddly and gigantic teddy bear.

"Hyung," He tries again. When the is no response other than light snoring, he realizes the older boy had fallen asleep. "Aww, come on."

Yoongi attaching himself to him was a normal occurrence something he has been doing since he was fifteen and no one blinks an eye as they go past them, rushing to their first period classes of the day. Namjoon has no problem holding onto to the older boy, but opening the classroom door was going to be a problem. When he sees a boy with chocolate brown hair, a few inches ahead of him, he fastens his pace and taps him on the shoulder. When the male turns around to see who had tapped his shoulder, Namjoon realizes he must be a new student.

“Sorry to bother you, but could you please open the door ahead for me.” He smiles, dimple popping out. The male says nothing and continues to walk. “Rude.” When he looks up, the male is holding the door open. Namjoon smiles and walks through

thanking him, Yoongi still sound asleep on his back. He seats Yoongi in his assigned seat in the back, resting his head on his desk, hands made used as a pillow before walking back to the front of the class and sitting in his own assigned seat. After grabbing his books out from under his desk and placing on top of the desk, he takes notice of the brown haired boy standing in front of the class next to the AP Calculus teacher, Ms.Yoon.

“Okay, quiet down everyone.” Ms.Yoon calls for attention and the chatter stops, full attention now on her and the unknown male, who fidgets in place uncomfortable with his peers focus on him. “This is our new student from Australia, Hoseok. He is going to introduce himself and then you can ask appropriate questions.” She says with a smile, before turning to male, giving him the signal to go ahead.

Hoseok looks up and rubs the back of his neck. “Annyeonghaseoy, Jung Hoseok iminida. I just moved here a week ago with my parents and cousin. Please take care of me.” He bows.

A brunette girl raises her hand. “Go ahead, Seungwan.”

“Do you have a girlfriend?” She smiles at the male. Namjoon snickers in his seat next to her and she shoots him a glare. “It's an appropriate question, Kim.”

“Okay, maybe no questions.” Ms.Yoon says, “Hoseok take a seat next to Namjoon, he is the student council president and can help you with anything you may need help with.” Namjoon raises his hand, a smile etched on his face as the boy walks towards the empty seat on his left and seats himself down.

“Annyeong,” He reaches his hand out for a handshake and Hoseok  turns to him, “I am Namjoon, nice to meet you, Jung Hosoek.”

Hoseok smiles, taking his hand. “Nice to meet you, too Kim Namjoon.”

No one knows except himself, why Min Yoongi stays awake for the first time ever in AP Calculus even as sleep calls for him.


 

 "Is it possible to actually fall in love at first sight?"

" Have you been reading those romance novels again ?" Hoseok asks as they sit at an unoccupied table to partake in the beauty that was lunch. " Was he hot?"

Jungkook frowns. " Why do you assume it's a guy?"

" I don't know Sherlock," Hoseok pops a grape into his mouth, before leaning in so only Jungkook can hear him, even though they are speaking in a different language but one can never be too careful. "  you are gay."

Jungkook leans closer to his cousin from his position across from him. " I am not gay, at least that's not the term I would use to describe it. I told you it's complicated."

"What are we talking about."

A new deep voice asks and before both boys can blink, a raven haired boy is seated next to Jungkook and a brunette and the one who had asked the question, next to Hoseok.

" Pretend they aren't here ." Hoseok ignores them. He wasn't really to deal with bullies just yet. " They will go away."

"Taetae is very annoying when he doesn't get what he wants." Raven hair says in perfect English shocking the cousins. " And seriously, whichever language you two know I can guarantee we speak it as well."

Jungkook sighs. "Are you guys going to beat us up here or later?

Raven hair grins. "I am a lover, not a fighter. I am Park Jimin." He points at the blond, who was currently stealing grapes from Hoseok's tray. "And this is my best friend Kim Taehyung. We came to invite you guys to a party."

"Are you two sure you are just friends?" Jungkook comments after catching a glimpse of Taehyung intense gaze on Jimin's lips as it moved the whole time he spoke.

"Are you sure you are 17, you look like a little baby." Jimin pinches his cheeks. Jungkook glares and he lets go.

"There you two are," A voice says. The voice itself is beautiful enough and all too familiar to freeze Jungkook in his seat because he knows that voice and he knows the face it belongs to. The same face that held warm brown doe eyes which hid a secret he didn't want anyone knowing off, secrets Jungkook knew wasn't so pleasant and plush - and kissable, might he add - lips that smiled at him, a smile that was all too fake and almost seem to take a toll on his body when he had smiled at Jungkook and Hosoeok earlier, introducing himself as 'Kim Seokjin. The tour guide'. He was the reason why Jungkook ponder on the idea of the love at first sight theory or in his case falling in love with each other with no escaping it-

His thoughts are cut off by Hoseok.

"Seokjin hyung, annyeong." His cousin's voice is cheery and pleasant as he smiles at the older boy and Jungkook has to cover his mouth so as to not laugh at Jimin and Taehyung frown as to why they weren't greeted just as warmly.

Before he himself can greet the older male, his phone vibrates in his pocket and when he takes it out to see his cousins name but before he can wonder as to how he was able to send a message without being seen, the message itself has him throwing a cold glare at his cousin who only shrugs in return, continuing chatting with Seokjin who isn't too shy at stealing glances at Jungkook even though Hoseok is speaking to him, demanding his attention.

Jungkook pretends not to see, focusing instead on his phone as he unlocks his it to view the full accusatory message from Hoseok.

 

Hobi

Careful lover boy, your gay is showing. Try to keep

it in your pants. This isn't Australia anymore.

 

He knows the meaning of the message and the older boy didn't even need to specify, the implication of his message is this: The feelings he may be developing for Kim Seokjin has to be something he kept to himself because this was South Korea and same- relationships weren't all that welcome here.

And even though he doesn't know what Seokjin is into and the hostility towards being different and falling in love the nontraditional way, he didn't think he was able to force himself to steer clear of the older boy.

The Heart Wants What It Wants. And Jeon Jungkook wants Kim Seokjin.