Chapter 2

The Lucky Ones ~ JINKOOK

[Goodbye Sydney, Annyeong Seoul]

[Goodbye Sydney, Annyeong Seoul]

 

Sydney, Australia

"I should have known this would happen." The elder boy mumbles as he and Jungkook had walked upstairs to the room they shared. "I mean they started speaking Korean more, two months ago."

The younger sigh, drops onto his bed, phone in hand and says, "Both of us are at fault. How am  I supposed to tell Giselle that I am moving?"   

"I don't know, sorry sweetheart I am leaving- wait you didn't break up with her, yet?" Hoseok says. "I can't believe you. You could literally be an actor."

"Why is that?" He asks, still staring at his phone, wondering how he was supposed to tell his girlfriend of a year that he was moving and that he didn't really believe in long distance relationships.

Hoseok shrugs. "Um, because you are gay."He almost screams. 

Jeongguk grabs a pillow and swings at his cousin, hitting him right in the forehead. "Shut up before they hear you."

"They know, " Hoseok says, trying not to laugh at Jeongguk scared expression. "Mom has caught you dropping over male actors in every movie we watch. Why do you think, she doesn't watch Magic Mike with us anymore?"

Jeongguk looks sick. "And why haven't I been thrown out, yet?"

"Because she doesn't really care." Hoseok smiles, grabbing his suitcase to get to parking to leave in two days. "As long as you are being safe and she thinks you are biual because you have been dating her future niece-in-law."

Breathing a sigh of relief, the younger walks to his closet to grab his suitcase and begin packing as well, making sure to take everything that he would need because he knew he wasn't coming back. 

 

D-Day

"Everybody ready?" Mrs. Jung asks as they board the plane. 

"You have already asked that," Hoseok comments taking his seat near the window and Jeongguk sits down next to him. "And it's too late to say no."

"Just making sure," The woman smiles as she and her husband take their seat as well. "And from here on now, its Korean only."

"Yes, ma'am." The boys along with her husband say. 

"Goodbye, Sydney," Jeongguk says, one last time in English. 

"Here we come, Seoul," Hoseok adds in Korean, the language he had to get used to speaking now. It sounded different, but he had to get used to it if he really wanted to get used to living in South Korea. If they both wanted to survive South Korea. 

The plane takes off, leaving behind a home and all they have known. And Gisele, whom Jeongguk may or may not have told he was leaving, but thats a problem for later.