Chapter 3

The Lucky Ones ~ JINKOOK

[Mornings like this]

[Mornings like this]

 

Taehyung quite likes waking up like this.

Jimin's head tuck under his chin, arms wrapped around his waist and limbs tangled, leaving barely any space between, their bare chest nested perfectly together. Then looking down, seeing the older boy's pouty lips and peaceful bliss of being in deep sleep, not worrying about society and it's judgments.

What he doesn't like is the added banging on his bedroom door, and the head maids voice asking. "Young Master Taehyung, are you awake?"

That is all it takes for them both to jump up and off the bed and go running for their clothes they didn't feel like sleeping in last night. And also, she wasn't going to look at them cuddling with clothes discarded all over the bedroom floor and think of it as just bromance.

Luck seems to be on their side as usual when he hears his oldest brothers voice telling the head maid that he will take care of it and hears her walk away. Relief watches over him because just as Jimin throws on his jeans and reaches for his shirt, Seokjin voice sounds stressed when he says, "Please be decent."

The doorknob turns and the eldest Kim brother pokes his head in.

"Morning, hyung." Both boys greet.

Seokjin catches a glimpse of Jimin's bare chest before it's covered by his wrinkled and most likely smelly shirt, and shoots him a wink. "I see you have been working out, Jiminnie."

Jimin shoots a wink back, "Just for you, hyung." Taehyung glares at them both pulls Jimin towards his chest and rests his head on the older's boys shoulder.

"Stop hitting on my boyfriend, hyung."

Seokjin grins, "Sorry little brother, just appreciating the beautiful things in life. And why don't you say that louder, I am sure mom and dad would love to wake up to that. Breakfast would be such an eventful affair."

Taehyung shrugs, ignoring his brother. "Jimin, how about a shower together to save water?" He turns his head a little, leaving a quick kiss on said boys neck.

Seokjin surrenders. "Please lock the door. " He says before closing it behind him.

Jimin shrugs Taehyung off and walks into the adjoined bathroom. "Are you coming or not?" He asks when he notices the younger brother still standing in the same place.

"Oh, hell yes."

•••••

"Oh, you guys are actually here," Taehyung says walking down the stairs, two at a time, Jimin in toll. Both are dressed in dark grey tweed pants, a white dress shirt with a dark blue with a little bit of yellow striped tie and the burgundy blazer, the former swinging his over his shoulder. "I assume you two would be frolicking somewhere in Italy. Now I have-." Jimin slaps a hand over his mouth and it takes a lot of willpower for the younger boy not to his hands.

"Good morning, Aunty and Uncle." Jimin greets bowing, hands still clasped over Taehyung's mouth as directs the younger to their seat across from Seokjin and Namjoon, the former's only focus on his food. He just wasn't in the mood to deal with his youngest brother.

Mrs.Kim glares at her youngest son, then turns to Jimin with a smile. "Morning, darling. I see he still hasn't learned his manners." The last part is directed at the oldest, whose attention was on the pancakes and eggs he had lost appetite for and Kim Seokjin only lost his appetite when his parents were around, but he keeps quiet.

Taehyung doesn't. "Hyung isn't my teacher, last I check parents teach children manners not older brothers who are also kids themselves. But then again hyung is a better parent than both of you combine." Throughout his little speech, Jimin pinches his thigh trying to get him shut up and stop him from starting another fight.

"You disrespectful child, " Mr. Kim voice is stern. "Is that how you speak to your parents."

"You aren't my ing parents," Taehyung is riled up and there was no stopping him one he was, not even by Jimin. "You are just two people who had and give birth to me. You may have given me life but every day in your presence slowly kills me. How about you two go and yourself."

Before anyone can comment, a car honk calls for their attention and Seokjin finally looks up and breathes out a sigh of relief. "That should be Yoongi."

One of the maids hands him his book bag and he smiles mouthing 'thank you.' before bowing to his parents and walking out the door where Yoongi car is parked, some sort of hip-hop music playing from the radio.

He doesn't notice he is shaking until Yoongi envelops him in a hug as soon as he slides into the passenger seat and slams the door shut.

"It's alright, Jinnie." Yoongi's hands rub circles on his back, as the shaking begins to decrease. "They won't hurt you anymore. I am here."