SMAD Is Coming

Lead Me to Your Heart

The bell rang indicating that all of the students need to get into their classroom.

Taeyeon enters GG classroom, thinking that she was already late. It's because she doesn't have enough preparation for herself at the dormitory as she wake up late so she continues to prepar e herself at the restroom. got ready to apologize to the teacher but for her surprise, the teacher is not in there.

"Teacher is not here yet?" Taeyeon asks her friends.

"Ne… it's quite weird too but we should enjoy this leisure time," said Jessica while reading the fashion magazine.

"Have you done, Taeyeon-ie?" asked Tiffany.

"Ne… Sooyoung-ah! After this, please wake me up harshly and make sure that I wake up early," said Taeyeon but she got no response. "Sooyoung-ah?! Aigoo! You don't even listen to me?" She pulls the headphone from Sooyoung's head and makes her shock.

"Taenggoo! What are you doing?!" Sooyoung tries to get her headphone back but Taeyeon hide it at her back.

Taeyeon then sits on Sooyoung's table. "Aniya… Wait! I want you to wake me up earlier so I won't be in messy condition anymore."

"Yoona and I woke you up early every morning. It's you who don't want to get up!"

"I think you should use harsh method to wake me up." Taeyeon sighes.

Sooyoung got excited just by hearing that. "Jinjja?! How about splashing the water onto you?"

"Aniya… My bed will be wet and our room might be flooded."

"Then I will shout at your ear."

"Aniya… I can be deaf in the future if you do that. Even hearing you nagging already hurted my ears." Taeyeon holds her ears.

"Then what should I do? Maybe you need to wake up late and skip your breakfast everyday." Sooyoung grabs her headphone from Taeyeon's hand and put it back on her head.

"Aniya! I always starving at school as I skip my breakfast everyday!" 

Sooyoung suddenly got an idea while she's listening to the music. "I know! Taenggoo! Get ready because tomorrow I'll tickle you until you wake up. Arasso? Don't disturb me. I want to listen to the music." Sooyoung pats Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Ne…" Taeyeon then lifts her from Sooyoung's table and has a sit beside Seohyun who looks so focused on her phone. "Omo! Seohyun-ah! Seriously you're playing the video game?" Taeyeon quite astonished with what she saw.

"Really?!" asked Sunny from her seat.

Seohyun still not leaving her glance from the phone. "Ne! Why not you try it too? It's interesting, you know?"

"For what reason you started to play it?" asked Yuri while stretching her body.

"Molla. I just tried to play it and it's quite interesting."

Suddenly an announcement can be heard from the speaker. "Attention to all students, please assemble at the hall now. Repeated, attention to all students, please assemble at the hall now. Thank you." 

"Mweo?" 

"Argh! They are interrupting my free time," said Jessica madly and closed the magazine. The students start to make their move to the hall.
 
At the spacious hall, they queue quietly in the line of their classroom.

"Woah... The Lee Sa-Jang Nim is coming, today," said Tiffany while pointing at Mr. Lee Sooman who sits on the VIP's chair.

"It must be something important to tell, right?" said Seohyun.

"I'm inviting, the president of SM Entertainment, Mr. Lee Sooman to give his speech. Most welcomed," said the emcee.

All of the students give their applaud while Mr. Lee Sooman comes to the stage.

"Good evening, everyone. How are you? Are you doing well, students?" asked Mr. Lee Sooman.

"Ne…" Everyone say in unison.

"So, my sudden come today is to inform you about the SM Annual Dinner on next week's Saturday. So, as usual, all of the SM artists will come and there will be some performances. We will give the opportunity to the final year students to make their own performance as the appreciation and also one of your tests before going to debut. Your performance will be rated for your mark." Mr. Lee Sooman gives the explanation about SM Annual Dinner and it made the students excited.

Mr. Lee Sooman then gives his last words before leaving the stage. "So, I hope all of you can give a good cooperation for this annual event. And make your best so you can debut as the best. Thank you." Mr. Lee Sooman leaves the stage followed by the students big applaud.

The emcee then takes his position and makes new announcement. "All of the 5th grade students, please meet Mr. Hantfor registration. Thank you. Everybody can now dismiss."

 

 

 

👇👇👇

A/N: for some reasons I need to remove Baekhyun from this story. my plan is to add him in the sequel which I don't know when I'll be write it. Maybe for a very long period. 😁 Sorry for the change. Comments are loved. I hope you can comments if I have mistakes so I can improve.