The Namdongsaengs

Lead Me to Your Heart

KRINGGG!!! The alarm rings loudly in the big room. After getting awake, he turns off the alarm in his phone. Looking at the time, it is 6.45 a.m. He turns his head to have a look to Kangin on the other bed. "He's still sleep soundly, of course," he said to himself. 

After that he go to the front room which is Donghae and Eunhyuk's room. He just opens the door as it's not locked. It is not a weird thing when Donghae and Eunhyuk is sleeping while hugging each other. They always being like that. At first Donghae shared a room with Leeteuk but as he always asks Eunhyuk to  sleep with him most of the night and it always disturbing Leeteuk's sleep when they teasing each other. So that they were suggested to share a room together by other members. They usually will sleep late as they will play around first otherwise they can't sleep peacefully.

"Hey! Both of you! Wake up quickly and get your bathe now! Don't forget to make the breakfast if you done prepared yourself early, okay!" instructed Leeteuk.

Donghae and Eunhyuk sleepily awake.

"Are you hearing me or not?" said Leeteuk louder.

"Ne… Hyung…" said both of them simultaneously and trying to get up from the lying position.

💕💕💕💕💕

"Morning, hyung!" greet Ryeowook when he sees Leeteuk went out from Donghae and Eunhyunk's room.

"You wake up early, Wook-ie… How about Yesung? Did he woke up?" asked Leeteuk to Ryeowook who has the towel hanging on his shoulder.

"Yes, I already woke him up, I already knocked Siwon and Shindong's door also," said Ryeowook.

He nods. "Thank you for lessen my job," said Leeteuk jokingly and both of them laugh.

"How about Sungmin and Kyuhyun?" asked Leeteuk.

"Not yet and I'm sure they won't wake up just by knocking the door," reply Ryeowook and laugh again with Leeteuk.

"What are you two laughing early in this morning?" asked Han Geng while wiping his swollen eyes. He just woke up and suddenly heard people laughing in front of his room. 

"Nothing. Just a little joke. But it's good that you already woke up. Well, you always wake up early instead," said Leeteuk.

"Hmm…" Han Geng then enter his room back.

"Are you going to sleep back?" Leeteuk now left alone as Ryeowook already go to the bathroom.

"Aniya…"

"Then don't forget to wake Kibum up too!" remind Leeteuk as Kibum and Han Geng share the same room.The other members always said that their room is the most boring and it feels like staying at the grave. Both Han Geng and Kibum are quiet but they still can communicate very well with others.

"Ne…" replied Han Geng shortly. He is sleepy right now. 

💕💕💕💕💕

Next, Leeteuk goes to Sungmin and Kyuhyun's room. He just open the door as it was not locked and switches on the lamp. He sits on Sungmin's bed and wakes him up by hitting his hip. "Sungmin-ah! Wake up!"

"Hmm..." Sungmin reacts simply.

"Sungmin-ah! Kyuhyun-ah! Kyuhyun-ah! Wake up now!" shout Leeteuk louder. 

Sungmin still with his 'hmm…' reply and Kyuhyun just turns away his body to another side.

"Kyuhyun-ah! Sungmin-ah! Wake up now and go take your shower quickly." Leeteuk stands up from his seat and goes out from the room as he knows that he still need to wake up other people.   

"Hyung!" called Sungmin. 

Leeteuk stops his step. "Yes? Are you going to wake up now?"

"Can you switch off the lamp?" asked Sungmin while pointing at the switch which is located beside the door.

"Aniya!! You can't sleep back!" said Leeteuk before left them in the room with the opened door.

When Leeteuk went out from the room, Sungmin tries to turn off  the switch that located beside his bed but his hand can't reach it so he uses his foot to switch off the lamp.

Sungmin then pulls his comforter and planning to continue sleeping but suddenly...

Leeteuk appears in front of the door. "Sungmin-ah! I said don't sleep back, right? Go take your shower quickly!" 

"Yaa… Hyung… Even yourself didn't have your shower yet…" the sleepy Kyuhyun said slowly but still Leeteuk could hear it.

"I will after wake Heechul and Kangin up," said Leeteuk then walks to Heechul's personal room.

Leeteuk pulls the knob and he saw Heechul is sleeping soundly in his cute pink pajama.

"Hey! Wake up! Everyone were already awake, you know? Have a bathe and change that girly pajama." Leeteuk hits Heechul's .

"I know you are melting because I'm too cute, right?" said Heechul who already sat down on the bed.

"Don't say ridiculous things! It's wasting my time!" Leeteuk then ready to go to his room to take his towel and wake Kangin up. He hope Kangin will wake up easily without beating him for disturbing his deep sleep.

💕💕💕💕💕

They're at the dining room and kitchen which are located nearby. They have a large kitchen and dining room - dormitory too. Their dorm is actually two dormitory that had been combined to became a two-times-bigger-dormitory that  can load all of them in a time. So, the two kitchens were combined to be one that connects the two dormitories. At first, SM Academy didn't have a big room that can load 15 students in a time so that's why they combined the two dormitories. But they usually live by 13 people and sometimes it will be 15 if Henry and Zhou Mi come from China. They had prepared a room for Zhou Mi and Henry but as that room rarely been used, so some of the members made it as their store to put their things inside it.

"Sungmin-ah! Can you please lift up your ?" asked Shindong.

"Wae?"

"I thought I left my sock on that chair yesterday."

Sungmin quickly stands up and found that he's sitting on a pair of black socks for nearly three minutes. "Jinjja?! How come I didn't notice it?"

Shindong comes to Sungmin's chair and picks up his socks.

"How many days already you wore that sock?" asked Siwon.

"Three… Or two… I forgot it. But it's okay as my foot not as smelly Eunhyuk's." 

"Well, at least I change my sock everyday, okay?" replied Eunhyuk.

"Wook-ie! I want another one!" shout Kyuhyun from the dining table.  

"I can't help with that. This toaster can only toasts two breads in a time and they don't done yet. Can you put some patience?" said Ryeowook while putting the jam on the toasted bread 

"Hankyung-ah! Can you please pour me some drink?" Heechul gives his mug to Han Geng as the jug of chocolate drink is far from him and was so close to Han Geng.

"Sure." Han Geng then pour the chocolate drink into Heechul's mug and returns it to him.

"It's 7.30 a.m. now. Did you clean your room or not?" asked Leeteuk who just came to the dining room. 

"Yes," said Siwon as he doesn't like the mess.  

"Aniya…" said most of the other members.

"Aigoo… You should go to school with a clean bedroom, shouldn't you?" said Leeteuk while sitting on the chair.

" I didn't even sleep on my bed either," said Donghae.

"You're sleeping with Eunhyuk again?" asked Yesung.

"Ne... He came to me last night and left his bed with his dolls," said Eunhyuk.

"Sometimes you're the first to come to me, didn't you?" Donghae replies madly.

"Then, you should help me clean my bed." 

"Can't you two stop fighting? I'm hungry right now." said Leeteuk.

"Hyung, yours." Yesung gives the bread that prepared by Ryeowook to Leeteuk.

"Kamsahamnida…"

"Yaa! I asked for it first!" shouted Kyuhyun.

"You already ate one just now." 

Kyuhyun got frustrated with Yesung's word. "But Shindong got two of it."

Shindong just looks at Kyuhyun while continues eating the bread.

"So, who'll wash the dishes?" asked Leeteuk.

"Who's on duty today?" Ryeowook asks.

"Kibum, Eunhyuk, Kangin, Yesung, Sungmin, Shindong," Kyuhyun reads out the list that sticked at the wall.

"Don't forget to clean up everything." Leeteuk reminds his dongsaengs.

"Everyone done eating? I want to wash the dishes now so that I won't late to school," said Kangin while picks up all the plates on the table and bring it to the sink. 

Kibum takes the table cloth and wipes the  table's surface. "Donghae-yah!" Kibum calls Donghae who is texting with his wide smile.

Donghae still doesn't notice it.

"Donghae-yah!" This time Kibum shakes Donghae's arm made him quite shock and dazing.

"Wae?"

"Your elbows," said Kibum while looking at Donghae's elbows that were placed on the table.

Understanding the situation, Donghae apologize. " Mian…"

"Aniya… Gwaenchana."

Looking at Donghae, Eunhyuk thinks that he knew what Donghae is doing. "Why did you were smiling? Texting to her?" 

"Who's that 'her'?" asked Donghae back.

"Do you want me to mention her?" Eunhyuk smiles evilly.

Donghae started to feel anxious. He gives Eunhyuk a warning glare if he dare to expose his secret.

The other members start to get excited to know about Donghae's secret. 

"Is  she his girlfriend?" asked Leeteuk with bread inside his mouth.

"Ermm…Well... It's  already 7.40 a.m.! Let's go to school now or we'll gonna be late and get penalized!"  Eunhyuk quickly takes his bag and run to the front door.

"Yeah! We better go now!" said Donghae and follows Eunhyuk to the door.

"I'm also going now." Siwon stands up from his seat and looks at his watch.

"Me too. Let's meet at the class later," said Heechul. 

"Okay… Annyeonghi gaseyo!" Leeteuk greets to the four persons who are leaving.

"Hey! Kangin-ah! Your shoes stepped on mine! Omo… you made my shoes dirt, you know?!" shouted Heechul from the door.

"Yaa! What a noisy girly-man you are!" Kangin shouts back from the kitchen. 

"Pabo."

"You're pabo. I don't even want to put my shoes near yours. You're the one who don't put it nicely!"

"Let's go now. Make sure not to be so late and who's last make sure to lock the door and turn off all the switches, okay?" The leader reminds his dongsaengs.

"Ne…" said all of them