Leader's Sleeping Habit

Lead Me to Your Heart

"Taeyeon-ie! Wake up!" Sooyoung yells at Taeyeon and finally she woke up.

Taeyeon wakes up confoundedly and she feels her head aches. "Urgh… My head aches… What time is now?" 

"It's already 7.20 a.m. You better wake up now or you'll gonna late to the school," said Sooyoung who already got prepared with the white shirt and petal-rose-colored-skirt. She is standing in front of the mirror, wearing her tie with the same color.

Taeyeon knows that she must be quick to make sure that she'll not late to school today but she can't make her move faster as she's not feeling well. She walks to her wardrobe and takes the necessary things to bring into the bathroom. Then, she picks up her petal-rose-colored-school-uniform that she already ironed yesterday night.

Sooyoung looks at her leader through the mirror's reflection. Poor Taeyeon. She always get sick easily. But they don't know how to help her as she is a secretive person. Maybe she will tell her stories, but not her problem with them.

Sunny, Hyoyeon and Tiffany serve the dinner that cooked by Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun on the ten-person-dining-table. Sooyoung sits on the chair while pouring the drink into the glasses.

"Where is Taengoo?" ask Jessica who just came to the kitchen.

"I think she's sleeping in the bedroom like usual. She got sick this morning. Maybe it was the effect of medicine," reply Sooyoung.

"Again? Is she okay? She always get sick," said Yuri concernedly.

"Oh, I noticed that she's quite silent today." Seohyun then joined the conversation.

"I'm going  to ask her whether she wants to have dinner together or not." Jessica leaves the kitchen and walks toward Taeyeon, Yoona and Sooyoung's room.

"She must be really tired yesterday. She did talking while she was sleeping this morning." Sooyoung starts to tell her friends about what had happened this morning. They are too busy in school so they can't have a long chat.

"Really? She did it again?" Yoona and Sooyoung who share a room with Taeyeon already accustomed with Taeyeon's sleeping habit.

The other members look interested into this topic. "What did she said this time?" asked Sunny while sitting on the chair.

Sooyoung makes some flashback about this morning's incident. "I don't know what she's dreaming, but she said something like, 'no.. I don't want to go. I want to stay here. Go! Leave me alone!'" Sooyoung imitating Taeyeon and iTaeyery alike. She also imitate Taeyeon's movement and voice. In Girls' Generation, Sooyoung is the best in imitating people.

The other members laugh aloud.

Jessica comes to the dining room followed by the sleepy Taeyeon. All eyes are now looking at Taeyeon while laughing.

"Sica Unnie, you woke her up?" asked Yoona.

"No… I ask her and she herself want to wake up because she's hungry," explained Jessica.

Taeyeon feels a little bit weird when her friends look at her while laughing. "What's so funny, huh?"

"Taeyeon-ie, what dream you got yesterday, hah?" asked Sooyoung and the others except Jessica continue to laugh.

Taeyeon automatically remembered about that masked guy. Oh no! How could Sooyoung know about it? "Wae?!"

"When I woke you up this morning, you reply to me. I thought you already awake, but you actually were still sleeping." Again, all of them laughing and this time, Jessica is including. 

"Really? I did it again? What did I said?"

"You was shaking your head to the left and right while saying 'No! I don't want to go! I want to stay here! All of you just go and leave me alone!'" Sooyoung imitates Taeyeon successfully for the second time.

Taeyeon also laugh for her bad habit. She doesn't believe that she really did talking out her dialog in her dreams. 

"Taeyeon-ie… What did you dream last night? Is it a horror or stressful dream?" Jessica asks Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was not sure to share her dream or not. But looking at their curious face, Taeyeon finally starts to tell them about it. "Well… At first, it was a really great situation which on the nice day, I was at the beautiful flower garden and suddenly someone called my name."

"Who?"
"Who called your name?"
"Is it a girl or a guy?"

The girls asked a lot of questions. They listen carefully to Taeyeon's story and started to feel excited about it.

"It… It was a guy with an opera suit and he's wearing an eye mask."

"For what reason he wore them?!"
"Who is he?"

"No, I don't know who is he. Then , he asked me if I was tired because he said I look a little bit pale. After that…" Taeyeon stops her story as she starts to blush her cheeks. It's such an embarrassing story to tell.

"After that, what happened?"
"Just continue it! I wanna know it!"
"Tell us now! I was so curious right now!"

"After that… After that he…  holds my chin and we're going to… ki…"

"Oh my god! What a dirty dream you have!"
"You are Dirtyeon!"
"Hey! Dirty leader!"   
"Seriously you kiss someone you don't know?"

"No! We are not kissing yet! It was sooo close but suddenly you all come in."

"We?!"

"Yes. Firstly, Sooyoung came to call me backk but I don't want to."

"It must be the time that I woke you up. When I said 'Taeyeon-ie! Wake up!' Then you said no to me."

Taeyeon laughs before continuing her story. "Next, Sica came and she was insinuating me for not going to class."

"What a bad person my character was."

"After that, Hyoyeon came to show me the new choreography and I shouted at her. She ran away and then Tiffany blamed me for hurting Hyoyeon's heart."

"Woah… In that dream, I still a good dancer!"
"Me? Blaming you? Aigoo..."

"In that stressful situation, suddenly Yul came and told me that she was so frustrated because she lose to Heechul Oppa in a beauty contest."

"Really? It's true that we had some beauty contest and mostly he won. But how can it appeared in your dream?"

"Don't know... Then, Sunny suddenly asked me to go buy the limited edition sneakers but I refused."

"I did it? Haha!"

"Yes… At last, Seohyun talk to me nicely  to bring me back and then Yoona offered herself to cook me some food."

"It was so their characters. The kind maknae and the best chef," Sunny makes her own conclusion.

Yoona and Seohyun just laughing.

"Unnie… Why don't you ask who is he first? Sadly, at last you don't know who is he…" said Yoona and it makes Taeyeon starts to think.

What Yoona said is true. Why am I so stupid for not asking who is he?! But his eyes, his smile… I thought like I know him… but I can't recognize him.